Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight  (Read 2172 times)

The_Offence

Re: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2008, 05:39:19 PM »
Spider better be glad someone mentioned his name..Game dropped 240 bars and has forgotten about that Joke but Spider is STILL hurtin and bein upset like a little bitch.

"you the reason niggas push mute when they play madden" ask around the people will say that was a classic line.

SMH G-Magic ethered that mufucka.."Whens you're album comin out huh? 08? in 08" and that was like 3 years ago.

what does spider say except: doja, stripper, gay, fake blood and more made up stories?

Spider if you see this nigga fuck you worst rapper on the west EVER!

Wow man, are you like 5 years old, relax buddy!!!
no he's just the game's biggest groupie on this forum

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »

How bout CROOKED I vs. SNOOP on the undercard ?

Lmao forreal huh?

I have a funny feeling both Game and Spider would actually agree to that. Lets set it up Snoopy!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »
they better make song together then fight. lol don snoop king?'? rodney king of the west he is

you make a really good this was the same guy that wanted to unify the west and had a conference to bring the west together and now this
this guy is just plain stupid thats all i gotta say you wanna make a fight why dont u step up and face suge or crooked skinny poodle

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
i'm not a fan of snoop's idea just because it's silly and makes the hip hop industry look like a joke.
HIZ SALES ARE GONNA DROP EVEN LOWER ONCE WORD OF THIZ CHIT GETS OUT

DUMB IDEA TO TAKE REALISITIK

No Teflon

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
they better make song together then fight. lol don snoop king?'? rodney king of the west he is

you make a really good this was the same guy that wanted to unify the west and had a conference to bring the west together and now this
this guy is just plain stupid thats all i gotta say you wanna make a fight why dont u step up and face suge or crooked skinny poodle

Crooked Is that is really u man, u got a great point, u need to stop this fake ass hoe Snoop man, i been tired watching his fake homo ass since 2003...With Hails and shit in PIMP REMIX with 50, Dude has no lyrics and he is acting like a bitch..

You need to put this faggot ass clown in his place,.his album is wack as fuick and worst thing is nobody buying it coz its garbage,

THat was a bitch move by HIm talking like that about other people, anybody can talk like that, about others and him, that is just plaindumb.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2008, 06:37:16 PM »
LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW...

SNOOP IS A FOOL.. LOL

MAKO AND EIHT..LOL

SEE MC EIHT RUN....LOL.. BEEF.. REAL BEEF
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=31156833

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2008, 08:09:02 PM »
clearly snoop is doin this for promotion purposes only ( sounds like the dogg needs them he slippin fast i heard) becuse if ''snoop'' wanted to see this fight he woulda put this vid. out in late 05 early  06 when the beef was hot . in a personal note i woud like to see it . no homies, no guns one on one 
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

HEC

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »
Snoop is acting very immature these days

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2008, 05:16:56 AM »

On the contrary, he acted very mature (too mature?) during the promotion of his album, appearing on talkshows hosted by old women.

As a consequence he probably had to balance and did this cut that sounds playful and kinda like a joke.

No offense HighEyeCue but I think that there is a paradox within people's mind that want him to act mature and at the same time being in the same state of mine that he was in the 90's.

HEC

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2008, 09:03:00 AM »

On the contrary, he acted very mature (too mature?) during the promotion of his album, appearing on talkshows hosted by old women.

As a consequence he probably had to balance and did this cut that sounds playful and kinda like a joke.

No offense HighEyeCue but I think that there is a paradox within people's mind that want him to act mature and at the same time being in the same state of mine that he was in the 90's.

well you are right in that sense, IMO then he is having some sort of identity crisis himself with the way he is acting, going on shows like "The View" but then saying that he wants to set up fights between rappers even if it was a joke

K-9

« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
Snoop talking to much crap even his wife punch him down. How about Daz vs Suge  ;D.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 03:03:22 PM by Dojaknoccout »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2008, 03:46:19 PM »
Has this fight been set up yet or what, how the fuck did this thread get to 3 pages, quit e bangin lets get this shit poppin!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »
^^and how exactly are u gonna get this shit popping?

messi19

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2008, 04:23:38 PM »
^^and how exactly are u gonna get this shit popping?

dont worry bruh..he's TRIPPLEOG from the Spider Loc forum..he got this. He a G :-*

RickyknoCCout

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2008, 04:43:41 PM »
U hate spider but a member on is forum wow what a wanker.