Author Topic: I'm Watching Wrestlemania 24 Right Now.. Snoop is Fighting!  (Read 1410 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: I'm Watching Wrestlemania 24 Right Now.. Snoop is Fighting!
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2008, 08:36:12 PM »
What about Outlaw Ron Bass cutting Brutus Beefcake's forehead to shreads after gettin his hair cut off?

I remember that big ass X through the screen that said censored.. like that covered anything.. LoL.

lol...

how about Andre the Giant bodyslamming Big John Studd and throwing his $10,000 to the audience?  ah... the good ole' days of my youth...  8)

Too bad your 50, old and haggered now LMAO, just jk man lmao!!!

lol... not even close buddy...this is my child-hood we are discussing...and an early one at that. you fuckin' whipper-snapper :)

Lmao, its all love, +1!!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 10:09:36 PM by Johnny187 »

smegma

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2008, 10:56:23 PM »
I thought this is not the sports section? I might as well open another topic about AZ's crazy victory over Vitesse of last Sunday.

messi19

« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2008, 01:01:56 AM »
^ Damn dude, you don't give up, LOL! That shit you on is BURNT out dogg.

Come see me in these THREADS nigga. Shade Sheist pulled my card.

Edited that post for you lil homie... Now cut it out...

Yeah he pulled my card im ooover with :'(..because he said he got a truck and claimed i dont have one he pulled my card :'( :'(.

Nigga u betta ask somebody about me nigga, u betta not walkin around actin like my niggas wont snatch your shit lil nigga.

Wow i just came back from the gym (you should try getting out of the house man), and ur STILL going at it, wtf? Give it up, ur getting shitted on!!!

ooooomg im getting shitted on :'(..who u going to the gym for Johnny boy? Juicygirl

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2008, 04:52:40 AM »
Did you ever watch ECW? Not the WWE shit, but the original show.. That shit was raw! New Jack was the man, probably still is!

"The Danbury Fall

On March 12, 2000, New Jack (legitimately) suffered brain damage and was permanently blinded in his right eye, when he and his opponent, Vic Grimes, fell off a 15-foot-tall scaffold[2], missed the tables that were supposed to absorb the force of their fall and landed on the concrete floor (with Grimes landing on New Jack's head) at Living Dangerously 2000. In a rematch between the two in Xtreme Pro Wrestling (XPW), New Jack threw Grimes from a scaffold, with Grimes plummeting forty feet into the ring. The stunt did not work out as planned, as Grimes did not go through all twelve tables that were intended to break his fall and ended up dislocating his ankle on a rope. In the 2005 documentary Forever Hardcore, New Jack claimed that he had intentionally thrown Grimes too hard in the hopes that he would hit the ring post and for Grimes to be injured or killed. Also in the interview, he said that the Living Dangerously accident was his own fault for prematurely pulling Grimes down from the scaffold. Jack has said that Grimes had been going around telling the locker room that he hurt New Jack, until Jack replied by saying "I hurt me." The footage of the second incident has been widely spread around the internet as "Legitimate footage" of Owen Hart's fall to his death, but obviously this isn't true."

From Wikipedia.

midwestryder

« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2008, 08:56:46 AM »
Strike Force sounds right..

I just remember Power & Glory which was Hercules & Rick "The Model" Martel

I remember Doink and Dink..
Hardcore and Crash Holly..

KoKo B Ware
Bad News Brown - who brought a sewer rat to fuck with Damien.. LoL
power & glory was not Hercules & Rick "The Model" Martel.power & glory was  Hercules & paul roma not Rick "The Model" Martel

midwestryder

« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2008, 09:00:48 AM »
The baddest next to JYD..

Nailz (Kane) was the shit too..
nailz was not kane . glen jacobs who is kane was not even around WWf when nailz happen.  Kane was still a indie wrestler & was wrestling my moms boyfriend & my cousin who were a tag team. kane only was a denisit in WWE & Kane
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:02:31 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

SMH you should be thinkin about your own "career" instead. Ol' thought-stealin ass bum nigga.

SMH at you taking the time to write that piece.
You'd probably say you don't give a fu*k what I think..
but you just proved you DO by coming in here to post.

Are you gonna get mad when you find out I'm on the Big Dreams Remix?

BTW.. whats with these kids calling wealthy Men, bums?
Didn't some idiot call Bigg Steele a bum recently,
when Steele has paper that stacks as tall as he is?
I'll give you $1000 to disappear Dawg.. ur worthless otherwise.

Look at me standing in front of one of my trucks..
Now look at your signature.. another Man, that aint you, in a car, that aint yours..
Plus you look dated promoting an album that's been out for years..

You should worry about your Life.. and let me handle my successful career.
When we're in Germany touring.. trust you won't be on our minds.. LoL.

Don't respond.. Just let it go.
Haters are no longer in fashion.

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/y8YX9IYnREE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/y8YX9IYnREE</a>

Now back to the actual subject *ahem* ..

Ultimate Warrior v Hulk Hogan - Best Heavyweight Title Fight
Demolition - Best Tag-Team
sorry Shade Sheist  but Demoltions is not close to being the best tag team evenr . the best tag team ever has to be the steiner brothers. the other great tag teams up there are LOD,Dudley Boyz, the briscoe brothers, & 4 horsemen.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 12:48:49 AM by midwestryder »

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2008, 10:47:34 AM »
power & glory was not Hercules & Rick "The Model" Martel.power & glory was  Hercules & paul roma not Rick "The Model" Martel

You're right.. I got my "R's" mixed up..

nailz was not kane . glen jacobs who is kane was not even around WWf when nailz happen.  Kane was still a indie wrestler & was wrestling my moms boyfriend & my cousin who were a tag team. kane only was a denisit in WWE & Kane

Right again.. I got the Big Men confused..
I remember him as the dentist and confused him with Nailz..
but damn its been so long since I watched it faithfully
and I smoke alot so.. Forgive me!

I do remember when Undertaker fought Undertaker though.. I'm sure of this.

sorry Shade Sheist  but Demoltions is not vlose to being the best tag team evenr . the best tag team ever has to be the steiner brothers. the other great tag teams up there are LOD,Dudley Boyz, the briscoe brothers, & 4 horsemn.

I'ma have to say sorry too cause I'm not switchin up on this one..
In MY opinion Demoltion (The OG before Crush) was the Best..
I liked most of the Tag Teams u mentioned but I found myself
looking forward to Demoltion matches, specially when they fought Powers of Pain.

And I would never choose the Dudley's before Demolition.. LoL.. Hell nah!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »
yeah, it's tough remembering all of this shit. this thread is taking it back pretty far. 

As for Tag Teams, I would add Money Inc. They were one of those teams that you always wanted to see lose but they found a way to win by hook or crook. I appreciate that much more now as opposed to then.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »
Did you ever watch ECW? Not the WWE shit, but the original show.. That shit was raw! New Jack was the man, probably still is!

"The Danbury Fall

On March 12, 2000, New Jack (legitimately) suffered brain damage and was permanently blinded in his right eye, when he and his opponent, Vic Grimes, fell off a 15-foot-tall scaffold[2], missed the tables that were supposed to absorb the force of their fall and landed on the concrete floor (with Grimes landing on New Jack's head) at Living Dangerously 2000. In a rematch between the two in Xtreme Pro Wrestling (XPW), New Jack threw Grimes from a scaffold, with Grimes plummeting forty feet into the ring. The stunt did not work out as planned, as Grimes did not go through all twelve tables that were intended to break his fall and ended up dislocating his ankle on a rope. In the 2005 documentary Forever Hardcore, New Jack claimed that he had intentionally thrown Grimes too hard in the hopes that he would hit the ring post and for Grimes to be injured or killed. Also in the interview, he said that the Living Dangerously accident was his own fault for prematurely pulling Grimes down from the scaffold. Jack has said that Grimes had been going around telling the locker room that he hurt New Jack, until Jack replied by saying "I hurt me." The footage of the second incident has been widely spread around the internet as "Legitimate footage" of Owen Hart's fall to his death, but obviously this isn't true."

From Wikipedia.

Yah man the OG ECW was fuckin crazy. New Jack used to come out to Natual Born Killaz, it was fuckin dope. Every match used to be a hardcore match. Now look at it, its so damn stupid, i dont even know what there trying to do with it, they havnt ever touched a weapon, its pathetic!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »
who remembers george the animal steele trying to pimp sherry Macho Mans bitch

or the bushwackers LMFAO halarious