Author Topic: Who killed Pac - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history!  (Read 2405 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Who killed Pac - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history!
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2010, 03:22:22 AM »
how did pac REP bloods besides screamin MOB?
Did it ever occur to you that he died because he stepped to Orlando Anderson, a known South Side Compton Crip, on behalf of a member of Mob Piru?  Or how about the M.O.B. tattoo on his RIGHT tricep?  Or his M.O.B. ring that Suge also had?  And he wasn't just "screaming" M.O.B., he was more or less claiming it at that point.

"Fuck the rap game, nigga, this M.O.B./ So believe me, we enemies" - Against All Odds
"Could it be my history, living G-like/ Enemies that want to see (C) me, what it be (B) like?" - Out the Moon (Boom, Boom, Boom)
"Called a grave digger fucking with a made nigga/ M.O.B. gunfire getting sprayed quicker" - Made Niggaz
"Makaveli for the Mob, M.O.B./ Killing busters is my motherfucking job, him or me" - As the World Turns
"We claim Mob, M.O.B., if you be specific/ We control all cash from Atlantic-Pacific" - All Out
"Bring artillery and roll with a nigga/ The could never take the soul of an M.O.B. soldier, nigga" - My Closest Roaddogz
"Prepare, nigga be aware, 'cause we ain't scared/ M.O.B. till I die, when we ride, niggas disappear" - My Closest Roaddogz
"Fuck them slowly like Jodeci/ And stick a needle in my eye if I don't live and die for M.O.B." - Changed Man
"Who's that nigga in the G-ride/ Screaming out M.O.B., nigga, we ride" - Changed Man
"And even with these cops, if they send for me/ I'll die screaming motherfucking M.O.B." - Worldwide
"My ammunition varies, my voice carries/ Watch me invite the whole world, me and the Mob getting married" - Don't Sleep

did he wear red?NO
He did at times, far more often than he wore blue (which became more seldom throughout his stay at Death Row).  The footage outside of the L.A. courthouse, he was wearing a red shirt with a black, white and red Nike jacket over it.  In the To Live & Die in L.A. video, he is wearing a RED Dodgers hat, which is a big statement in a song like that where one of his lines even goes, "Better learn about the dress code, Bs and Cs."  The day they got the Rolls-Royces, he was wearing a black and red jersey and was even riding around with Heron, one of Suge's homies who is a known Mob Piru.  Or even during his last weeks alive (evident from him wearing his Euphanasia chain), he was wearing a bright red dress shirt with a black vest and black pants while driving around in his RR.  A picture of him in this outfit (probably earlier that same day) with Kidada at his home is in the Tupac Resurrection book.  I could go on and on.

did he say he say in a line he a damu?no.
No, but there are truckloads of M.O.B. references, which says plenty.  Whether he was a member is up for debate, but the affiliation was loud and clear.

homie i know that.but itīs still not a clear fact that pac was a damu.

i think he a blood too but he didnt represent it like dpg did for crips.like oftb did 4 bloods.etc.

his only reference bein a damu in songs was that MOB-part nothing less nothing more.

i know he was down with MOB Piru people buntry, herron, hen dogg, etc.
some say he was a leuders park piru, some say he was a fruit town, some say he was MOB Piru  ???

do u think pac (and you know how pac was) would hide that fact that he a damu?i dont think so.

but he never said shit about it in a song or an interview or whatever.

you know what i mean? i know pac was reppin MOB, i know pac was down with suge and his damu comrades, i know pac used to wear red sometimes but let me ask u: if pac never said M.O.B in a song, would u still think he is a damu?

« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 03:25:48 AM by Tony Santino »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2010, 06:28:24 AM »
how many crips and how many bloods were down wit suge? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2010, 09:35:33 AM »
Keefee DD - SSC

Solved.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
Re: WHO KILLED 2 PAC THREAD - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history !!!!
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »
Orlando Anderson
there you go..the answer....people still have to ask???

Muhfukka

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2010, 11:37:00 AM »
dont tell anyone but i killed that punk

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
Re: WHO KILLED 2 PAC THREAD - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history !!!!
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2010, 11:38:32 AM »
If you listen closely to the first three seconds of Makaveli 7 Day theory you can hear "Suge shot me". 
not that one again......it dont say suge shot me...

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »
dont tell anyone but i killed that punk
you and suge!!!!!!!!!!  both of you???? the 2 of you?????  damn you just blew it allll apart...

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2010, 11:58:01 AM »

i think he a blood too but he didnt represent it like dpg did for crips.like oftb did 4 bloods.etc.

his only reference bein a damu in songs was that MOB-part nothing less nothing more.

some say he was a leuders park piru, some say he was a fruit town, some say he was MOB Piru  ???

do u think pac (and you know how pac was) would hide that fact that he a damu?i dont think so.

you know what i mean? i know pac was reppin MOB, i know pac was down with suge and his damu comrades, i know pac used to wear red sometimes but let me ask u: if pac never said M.O.B in a song, would u still think he is a damu?
I appreciate the response, along with the fact that it seems like we are more or less in agreement and see eye-to-eye, though you do bring up some questions.

It seems like we both agree that he was affiliated with and did rep the Mob.  However, I don't really think Pac would openly say that he was a member (hypothetically speaking of course) because he was smart enough not to say anything that would alienate a part of his fan base or even the people on the streets he wanted to represent, especially when he wanted to unify California together and then the rest of the country.  The same thing still applies to Suge, who made his ties very obvious but again never openly admitted anything publicly.

I figure the M.O.B. references weren't so much about him taking on their street beefs as much as it was saying that those people had his back, and if you fuck with him, that's who you're going to deal with if he can't take care of it himself.  It reminds me of that scene from Training Day where they found those guys in the alley trying to sexually assault that teenaged girl, who was yelling "Hillside" to the guys after the cops pulled them off of her.  Obviously she wasn't a member, but it was claimed because they would take care of the issue for her.  It's like when younger siblings or relatives of ranking members of a gang claim the set due to their close ties.

Also, I've never heard anything associating Pac with Lueders or Fruit Town though... where did that come from?  That's news to me.

Muhfukka

« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2010, 12:04:05 PM »

I appreciate the response, along with the fact that it seems like we are more or less in agreement and see eye-to-eye, though you do bring up some questions.

It seems like we both agree that he was affiliated with and did rep the Mob.  However, I don't really think Pac would openly say that he was a member (hypothetically speaking of course) because he was smart enough not to say anything that would alienate a part of his fan base or even the people on the streets he wanted to represent, especially when he wanted to unify California together and then the rest of the country.  The same thing still applies to Suge, who made his ties very obvious but again never openly admitted anything publicly.

I figure the M.O.B. references weren't so much about him taking on their street beefs as much as it was saying that those people had his back, and if you fuck with him, that's who you're going to deal with if he can't take care of it himself.  It reminds me of that scene from Training Day where they found those guys in the alley trying to sexually assault that teenaged girl, who was yelling "Hillside" to the guys after the cops pulled them off of her.  Obviously she wasn't a member, but it was claimed because they would take care of the issue for her.  It's like when younger siblings or relatives of ranking members of a gang claim the set due to their close ties.

Also, I've never heard anything associating Pac with Lueders or Fruit Town though... where did that come from?  That's news to me.
are both of you european or just psychohustla?

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »
I don't know about the other guy, but I've lived in Southern California my whole life, which is more than I can say about 90% of the people here, so I don't know where you're coming from with your weird accusations.

Bananas

« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2010, 01:17:11 PM »
Biggest unsolved murder in history, lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2010, 04:36:38 PM »
I don't know about the other guy, but I've lived in Southern California my whole life, which is more than I can say about 90% of the people here, so I don't know where you're coming from with your weird accusations.
i didnt accuse you i asked a question. and just to let you know, youre talking to a weird german kid about a dead rapper's gang affiliations
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 04:38:09 PM by Muhfukka »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2010, 07:01:39 PM »
Maybe, but if someone asks a question, especially if it's in relation to my own post, then I'll answer it.