Author Topic: Who killed Pac - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history!  (Read 2377 times)

Johnny B

Re: WHO KILLED 2 PAC THREAD - The Biggest Unsolved Murder in history !!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »
what was the deal with Suge signing Tha Realest?

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2008, 11:38:06 PM »
I know people will bash me for this but I have good reason to believe that Frank Siantra was involved in this. It was a known fact in the industry that he hated rap music and he had the mafia...so yeah,..there u go.

LOL so just because he hated rap music he puts a hit out to kill a rapper?  Plus he would've been like 80 years old when 2pac died.  It was also a known fact that 2pac was a fan of Frank Sinatra as are other rappers such as Snoop etc..  now ain't that ironic

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2008, 11:46:15 PM »
i gotta agree with the government theory Pac had way too many people ridin for him and the government couldn't have liked that.  the gang shit maybe but i have my doubts Pac was reppin hard for the West and had respect in damn near every set. To take out Pac was to take out their representative. If it was the gang shit why take out Pac and not Suge?  Maybe they were gunnin for Suge and Pac took his bullets hmmmm

westside159

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2008, 12:53:43 AM »
i gotta agree with the government theory Pac had way too many people ridin for him and the government couldn't have liked that.  the gang shit maybe but i have my doubts Pac was reppin hard for the West and had respect in damn near every set. To take out Pac was to take out their representative. If it was the gang shit why take out Pac and not Suge?  Maybe they were gunnin for Suge and Pac took his bullets hmmmm

You said right homeboy , he got luv from the West Crips & bloods and Ese's , it wasnt no gang shit.

D-Stress

« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2008, 04:17:52 AM »
what was the deal with Suge signing Tha Realest?
same with top dogg, he wanted to "replace" snoop and pac.i think thats all.

westside159

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2008, 10:08:15 PM »
And i bet yall didnt know Suge had a vest on under that big ass sweatshirt in las vegas ?

westside159

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »
Damn niggaz didnt ven know , yeah Suge wore a Bullet proof vest under his hot ass sweater that night .

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2008, 10:23:10 PM »
Case closed this man didnt do it ok....

LMFAO... 8) 8) 8)

dameons

« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2008, 11:37:57 PM »
Suge would never put himself that close to gunfire on purpose, he almost died. He had nothing to do with it..Crazy to think there really are people out there who know who it was ( multiple people were in that car)..

D-Stress

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2008, 04:33:42 AM »
after adidas´"theory" it did the bloods.

D-Stress

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2008, 04:36:03 AM »
what happend to adidas?he has a lot knowledge if you ask me.he always drops that hood shit.hes netbangin a lil bit but still.

back 2 topic:

he sad Trey, Neckbone And Other Bloods Was Sittin In The Car And Suge´s People Did It, All The Lane-Thing Was Just Played. ??? ???

D-Stress

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2008, 06:45:51 AM »
but why would pac bang when he had money and fame already?and why would suge kill him?suge knew he could make money with pac even if pac would start makaveli records.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2008, 06:05:02 AM »
and why would suge kill him?suge knew he could make money with pac even if pac would start makaveli records.
Do you really think 2Pac wouldn't take those money back that Suge owed him and didn't he try to take those mastertapes mut Suge denied him?

westside159

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2008, 03:47:23 AM »
The big Question - Who IS THE KILLER ?  is he or she still out there livin it up ? Leave it up to the crooked police , we will never know !!

D-Stress

« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2008, 01:24:11 AM »
pac mentions Tray and Neckbone in "2 live and die in l.a" tray is the dude whose chain got snatched by SSCC infront of foot locker store and adidas said they were in the car from one pac got shot.:confused: