Author Topic: Bo Rocc - Boulevard Nights [Unreleased!!!] G-Funk Dope Quality (192 Kbps)  (Read 369 times)

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
dope song ... thx for hookin it up

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
It's like i said a million times before, i cannot wait to see him putting out an album out even if it's probably a bit late by now.

Nice track!

Hopefully he putting it out. Another Dove Shack Album would also dope!
Co-sign

Desert Lord

dope! but i'd like too hear him rappin again, too..i think he is an amazing rapper...
check this out - some freestyle-shit with him, big hutch, yukmouth, spice 1 and others..bo roc is just a genius when it comes to rappin:

gfunkin2

Thanks for hookin us up. Sounds a bit like one of Da 5 Footaz rapping near the end. The song is pretty tight, but Bo-Roc comes across more like L.V. here. I prefer the raspy sound a la Runnin Game.

gfunkin2

dope! but i'd like too hear him rappin again, too..i think he is an amazing rapper...
check this out - some freestyle-shit with him, big hutch, yukmouth, spice 1 and others..bo roc is just a genius when it comes to rappin:

His verse on Smoke Out was fire too.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
His verse on Smoke Out was fire too.

I Love that track. Montell Jordan gave his best

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.