Author Topic: UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP  (Read 191 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP
« on: March 31, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »
Fujita says potential move afoot to have global body probe suspicions surrounding terror attacks

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, March 31, 2008

Japanese member of Parliament Yukihisa Fujita told the Alex Jones Show yesterday that a potential new investigation of the 9/11 cover-up could be led by global parliamentarians he has been in contact with, or even by the United Nations itself.

Fujita, an MP for the Japanese Democratic Party, and a member of the House of Councillors in the Diet (national legislature), presented evidence which contradicted the official 9/11 story during a widely publicized Japanese Defense and Foreign Affairs Committee meeting in January of this year.

Following Fujita's presentation in the Japanese Diet, he also took part in a 9/11 truth conference at the EU Parliament in Brussels on February 26th which was hosted by Italian MEP Giullietto Chiesa (both presentations can be viewed at the end of this article).

"This is something Parliamentarians of various countries could ask - I was in Europe meeting with European MP's and they are also thinking about asking the UN to investigate, so these kind of efforts need to be done internationally," said Fujita, adding that he had visited eleven different European countries in an attempt to garner support for the move.

(Article continues below)

Fujita said the reaction to his presentation of the evidence during a session of the Japanese Parliament was encouraging, adding that several members of his party were already aware of some of the issues surrounding the incredulity of the official story.

The Japanese MP said that he first began researching 9/11 around two years ago after watching documentaries and looking at evidence online.

"At the beginning I thought I couldn't believe, this can't be true, but then last year when I heard more about various facts and photos of the collapse of the seven building (WTC 7) and the put options conducted before 9/11 - I began to see that there was serious evidence that a cover-up might have been involved," Fujita told the Alex Jones Show.

The MP personally visited the former President of Germany's Bundesbank (presumably Ernst Welteke), who admitted that suspicious insider trading on American and United Airlines did take place immediately before 9/11.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRISON PLANET.TV - A FACTORY OF RESISTANCE!
Download ENDGAME now to understand what's coming after the economic crash.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fujita said the deaths of 24 Japanese citizens during as a result of the attack in New York spurred him to ask why no cause of death had been properly ascertained by the Japanese government as would be routine, and why no DNA records had been recovered.

Fujita said he was currently engaged in a back and forth question and answer process with the Japanese Prime Minister in an attempt to get questions about 9/11 answered.

The MP said that people had warned him to be careful about asking questions about 9/11 because it could put his life in danger.

Fujita will today report back on his meetings in Europe and Sydney to fellow members of his party in an attempt to achieve further momentum in attaining consensus for a comprehensive investigation of 9/11 led by independent global Parliamentarians and not by Bush administration cronies, as was the case with the 9/11 Commission.

Matty

Re: UN Could Lead New 9/11 Investigation, Says Japanese MP
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 02:04:22 PM »
needs to be done, but personally i think 9/11 goes really deep and that a few people making noise won't be very effective. i hope they can look into the situation thoroughly though...but i doubt it, already says there dudes life could be in danger by asking questions...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 02:57:16 PM »

This goes real deep you are right on that score it's clearly a fabrication of lies which means at the least the u.s government is perverting the course of justice when the issue itself is mass murder and thus are complicit in the crime. The idea of the UN makes me uneasy though when you consider the very military roots of the UN and what they have perpetrated against the iraqis for example. If it ever does get off the ground, it will be a whitewash with them heading it.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »
^yep...that's my concern as well considering the US funds about 1/5th of the entire UN. 

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 01:06:57 AM »
I can only hope it actually happens and actually IS objective. I've seen a plethora of evidence to show that it was an inside job and has yet to be refuted.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 05:01:54 AM »

They have also proved that they engage in terrorism against the american people by unleashing the anthrax attacks which have been traced back to the military labs. In fact in an ironic sense this was the best piece news which has emerged in the last few years. My only hope is that people don't just make that attack synonymous with the republicans and thus give a free pass to the democrats when they stride into power. That would be an extremely foolish thing to do because you always have to remember that the government, or at least the politicians who supposedly represent the top echelon of the government system are puppets, who were bought and paid for a long time ago and although clearly there is complicitity there, it could only have been the military industrial complex who carried out those attacks.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 05:11:14 AM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 03:09:44 PM »
Weirdos.......

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 03:20:24 PM »
Weirdos.......

Why are you calling people wierdos? If an objective, unbiased party were to head up an investigation it will shut EVERYBODY up. If the investigation shows that there was no conspiracy and it actually happened as reported, you would be right and everybody who had/has doubts will shut up about it and you'll have bragging rights. If it shows that it in fact was an inside job, then it gets put out there and the people can do what needs to be done to restore a government by and for the people. It would be a win-win situation.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 05:02:08 PM »

This clown will probably tell you the dollar is fine to, will tell you that the anthrax attacks had nothing to do with the government it was them big bad terrorists wasn't it, after all anyone can get hold of weapons grade anthrax these days.