Author Topic: Fuck it, I'll come clean and tell ya'll the nightmare winter I had....  (Read 381 times)

Elevz

Re: Fuck it, I'll come clean and tell ya'll the nightmare winter I had....
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 02:59:18 AM »
Wait.. Which part of this is truth, and which part is the nightmare?

What do you mean.... the whole thing is the truth.

Ohhh, damn, now I see... I thought you were telling us about a nightmare you'd had, but then put it into some context... Damn my illiterate ass for this one.

Either way, that sure has been a sore time (even though surely those speeding tickets are your own fault, and the consequences seem logical). What now? Got any plans to get back on track?

everlast1986

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 08:54:23 AM »
No offense but if the first manually driven vehicle you've ever drove is a 18 wheeler, that wasn't very smart. It wasn't smart for you to even consider going into the trucking business in your situation being muslim. Most of my family has been in it and the majority of truckers are Bush loving rednecks and most likely discrimate anyone thats not their religion or race, although there are a good handful that are cool. I'm not totally ragging on the industry. It's really a great job if you work for a decent company. If you're comfortable being behind the wheel of those yet I suggest finding an independent truck owner. They pay the best and most of them are chill and don't care about past driving records if they're really looking for help.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »

Ohhh, damn, now I see... I thought you were telling us about a nightmare you'd had, but then put it into some context... Damn my illiterate ass for this one.

Either way, that sure has been a sore time (even though surely those speeding tickets are your own fault, and the consequences seem logical). What now? Got any plans to get back on track?
hahaha
lol i thought it was his dream too

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 09:32:07 PM »

hahaha
lol i thought it was his dream too

Using the word "nightmare" was just a metaphor to describe my real life experience.

anyway... it was asked if I have any plans to get back on track...

Well, its kind of funny how things happen.  Like last July I was pretty much broke and just decided I was going to go Africa and just 3 months later I had the money ready to go...everything was working out for me... and then for the whole month in Africa everytime it looked like the trip may turn into a disaster, something would happen to keep things going my way. 

So for the last 6 months of 2007 everything wwent my way.  Then I start trucking school at the end of 2007, and right away the first day I start school it was like one thing after another kept going wrong for me.  Then for 3 months nothing went right and it all ended in a big wreck and me getting robbed and fired.

So I went back to my old job and now everything is working out for me again.  I've made more money in the last month then I have ever made in 1 month and events both inside and outside of work are going my way.

If this keeps up not only will I be out of debt this year but I will be back in Africa this winter!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »
why would you want to start trucking if youve never driven a fucking clutch before?

That's actually a damn good question.

LMFAO, aslong as you admit that being retarded.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »
Move to Alberta, Canada, and work on the oil rigs.  I know people that have done that for a year and came back with like 60grand.

and mad coke addictions
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008