Author Topic: Do You Believe In Fate?  (Read 820 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Do You Believe In Fate?
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 09:33:47 AM »
See your way of thinkin' is so complicated.

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »
See your way of thinkin' is so complicated.

Perhaps you're right, but it's a complicated issue. The conclusions are very clear though. You've got the capacity to think, thus to control your actions. That means you can do just about as much as your thinking capacity allows you to. The world doesn't control you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »
And you're right. But what chu choose, you choose for a reason. ;)

Yeah, you choose it, you make the decision on your own, but it was meant to happen. You control your actions but that action was fate. It was designed to happen. There's a meaning behind every little thang.

Elevz

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 03:26:40 AM »
Yeah, you choose it, you make the decision on your own, but it was meant to happen.

So, according to you, somebody or something does control your decisions, indirectly turning you into a higher level puppet?

You control your actions but that action was fate. It was designed to happen. There's a meaning behind every little thang.

I just wonder what you mean by "designed to happen" and "a meaning behind every little thing". What sort of meaning - is it all working towards a goal? Designed for what purpose?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 08:37:22 AM »
If I lock you in a cave and give you nothing to eat for 5 days, then give you the choice between a piece of shit and some dope turkey, you will eat the turkey, it will be your decision, but I sure as hell had enough influence on the decision to claim control over you. The world / the social environment / culture, etc definitely controls you to some degree.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »
Yeah, you choose it, you make the decision on your own, but it was meant to happen.

So, according to you, somebody or something does control your decisions, indirectly turning you into a higher level puppet?

You control your actions but that action was fate. It was designed to happen. There's a meaning behind every little thang.

I just wonder what you mean by "designed to happen" and "a meaning behind every little thing". What sort of meaning - is it all working towards a goal? Designed for what purpose?

I wouldn't call him a puppet. But yeah to your questions. :-\