Author Topic: Why Graffiti still consider illegal ?  (Read 1237 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Why Graffiti still consider illegal ?
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 11:38:02 AM »
So now I´m a idiot and a vandal  :P :P :P :P :P
What the hell?  :P :P :P :P

not going to judge you, since i don't know where you are active and what your intentions are

but the places where i spot graffiti in my city, i don't see any signs of it being intended as art; it's pure vandalism, sometimes it even contains offensive (even racial) statements

Elano

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 04:38:16 AM »
eye like seeing that shit but eye can see where niggas that own stores coming from......

Word... and hiphoppers
got to respect graffiti because its one of the four elements of hiphop.

Last week there was a thread about this element;
West Coast Pop Lockers ? (LMFAO!!!)
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=173876.0
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b5aYMY6-lII" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b5aYMY6-lII</a>
I don't care if they are down with suga free, these guys are a joke  :D
And even if this dance is one of the original elements of West Coast hiphop,these pop lockers looks like idiots to me.

and now you can tell me how HARD are these guys 'cause they're bloods,i still don't give a fuck.

hey chad,i've never said you are an idiot  ;)

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 06:34:53 AM »
That's the basic principle. You do whatever you want to do to your home (as long as it's yours) - paint the walls in blood if you care, but what you don't do is violating someone else's property rights. That's the first rule of the judgement system in a free society. Wouldn't you feel like your rights have been violated if some fucker sprayed paint all over your car at night? No matter how much he intended to make it a masterpiece - that's still your car.

Graffiti is a crime, as it should be. Graffiti artists should be thrown in jail. Learn to respect the next man's rights to freedom if you wish to maintain yours.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 06:43:05 AM »

hey chad,i've never said you are an idiot  ;)

I know  ;),not directly (or even aimed at me in any way)  ;)
But you make fun of poppers,lockers and other members hates graffiti.
I used to pop (not lock),and can still do it. = I look like an idiot  :P :-X :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I´m a graffiti writer. = some members think this is vandalism,so I guess I´m a vandal  :P :-X :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i love the graffiti and i was jokin about the poplockers,its just a fuckin weird dance to me.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 07:51:31 AM »
That's the basic principle. You do whatever you want to do to your home (as long as it's yours) - paint the walls in blood if you care, but what you don't do is violating someone else's property rights. That's the first rule of the judgement system in a free society. Wouldn't you feel like your rights have been violated if some fucker sprayed paint all over your car at night? No matter how much he intended to make it a masterpiece - that's still your car.
i know; with the example with the previous post, i was just showing that if it's meant to be art and looks good then i can at least appreciate it to a certain extent.
that doesn't mean that i respect/support it(not saying that you said that i did, but i just want to make sure that there is no confusion) when people violate other people's rights.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 07:54:09 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »

Graffiti is a crime, as it should be. Graffiti artists should be thrown in jail. Learn to respect the next man's rights to freedom if you wish to maintain yours.

exactly its all associated with gang turf thats y taggin was there in the first place. civilians paint over it with their own risk, its like the mob extorting money u dont pay u die, the gangbangers see you paint over your shit depending on how crazy they r u gonna get it too. lol at being part of hiphop its part of gangbangin,

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »

exactly its all associated with gang turf thats y taggin was there in the first place. civilians paint over it with their own risk, its like the mob extorting money u dont pay u die, the gangbangers see you paint over your shit depending on how crazy they r u gonna get it too. lol at being part of hiphop its part of gangbangin,

lol @ you pretending to know anything about gangbangin or the history of graffitti

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 02:16:10 PM »

lol @ you pretending to know anything about gangbangin or the history of graffitti

homie i juz lol at you all the time. yea i dont know about gangbanging, i dont have a degree in the history of gangbangin or graffitti, lol shut the fuck up before u make ur self more ignorant.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

homie i juz lol at you all the time. yea i dont know about gangbanging, i dont have a degree in the history of gangbangin or graffitti, lol shut the fuck up before u make ur self more ignorant.
yo ahn young whats good..........dont worry about that clown ass nigga......... he has no life

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2008, 02:23:51 PM »
Graffiti was cool.....when I was 14.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »

yo ahn young whats good..........dont worry about that clown ass nigga......... he has no life

wassap, juz chilin. yea i figured that out i juz wanted to make feel stupid.

D~Nice

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 03:48:01 PM »
Well,well....
First I look like an idiot,I´m a vandal and now also I´m a gangbanger.  :-X :P
Great!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :P :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2008, 04:04:22 PM »
Well,well....
Great!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :P :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol im saying taggin came from gangbanging, and the fact that people get killed over it, thats y its considered illegal because kids lose lives whether their juz taggin for fun, crossin out sum1's name , or ur just an artisit. for example mutha fuckas still mad dogg you as if they gonna jump out the car when ur doin community service and cleanin up all the taggin and sometimes they do. thats y its still illegal because violence surrounds it in general.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 05:40:16 AM »
Well,well....

lol im saying taggin came from gangbanging, and the fact that people get killed over it, thats y its considered illegal because kids lose lives whether their juz taggin for fun, crossin out sum1's name , or ur just an artisit. for example mutha fuckas still mad dogg you as if they gonna jump out the car when ur doin community service and cleanin up all the taggin and sometimes they do. thats y its still illegal because violence surrounds it in general.

log off and get back to "the streets"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 11:17:30 AM »
Well,well....

log off and get back to "the streets"

lol, u really have no say, u didnt grow up here u ignorant fuck.