Author Topic: Why Graffiti still consider illegal ?  (Read 1234 times)

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
Re: Why Graffiti still consider illegal ?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »
i didnt say your culture..i said its within a culture of its self...culutres dont have to be right ny your views...weather its wrong or not.its still a culture of its own..it is its own genre....
3500 Plays In 1 day...170 dl's
Mannish Da Jula- Intergalactic Feat.Lano

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8597771

Inglewood C.A. & Anchorage A.K.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2008, 04:08:51 AM »
and?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »
Let me throw you a life line, Lano. Cultures don't exist as such. Culture is nothing more than that which individuals have in common with the other people of the groups they belong to; whether it be the patterns of their behavior and thinking, or the symbols they use (such as language or fashion). Cultures don't exist as an overruling "bigger scheme of things"; the bigger scheme is only a simplification of the sum of the individuals, resulting in a general pattern. That's all that culture is: a simplified pattern. It is not the rules that define a society. It is not something that forces people to behave in a certain way. That's also why it's amoral to justify anything for the sake of culture.

Raping and slaying are not culturally determined. They may occur more commonly among certain people in certain situations who are more frequently exposed to certain types of behaviour and thus grow accustomed to such excesses. Yet at the end of the day, culture is a process of individuals and their interactions. Their actions can't be morally justified through some sense of culture - everyone lives in the same world as the rest of the human race. The same rules for survival and optimized human interaction apply anywhere, whether people admit this or not.

Money

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »
because it defaces propery.

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »
alot of cities wont allow graffiti period...even if you own a building and decided to use graffiti as a logo

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »
alot of cities wont allow graffiti period...even if you own a building and decided to use graffiti as a logo

???? what county is that???

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »

Russia, the People's Republic of China, the "Democratic" People's Republic of North Korea, Iran... Could be any place.

FunkTechNician

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2008, 06:51:09 PM »
I hate seing ugly ass tags.. But i love seing a nice peece put up.. The Pavillion in venace aint got shit like it used to back in the days. But they allow/have some nice ones at McCarther park in Long Beach.. At the rec center over there. i think it should be illegal to put up ugly Tags/graffiti but legal if you come nice with it

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2008, 02:55:23 AM »
I hate seing ugly ass tags.. But i love seing a nice peece put up.. The Pavillion in venace aint got shit like it used to back in the days. But they allow/have some nice ones at McCarther park in Long Beach.. At the rec center over there. i think it should be illegal to put up ugly Tags/graffiti but legal if you come nice with it

So there's to be some special court to judge the artistic greatness of a piece of vandalism?

Money

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2008, 07:26:53 AM »

So there's to be some special court to judge the artistic greatness of a piece of vandalism?
lol.

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2008, 09:04:56 PM »

u live in cali....

Lanothegreat

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2008, 09:06:11 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D