Author Topic: So, Is Today The Day We Get The Last "Hip-Hop Weekly"?  (Read 465 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: So, Is Today The Day We Get The Last "Hip-Hop Weekly"?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 12:33:33 AM »
shitttt its 2:30am nothing yet >:(

Its 12:33am out here on the west coast right now man, im pretty sure it already premiered, hopefully someone puts the shit up now!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 01:43:57 AM »
i just got back from my homeboyz pad im fucked up

that shit was iGht.. the last part was good he was just goin off , i like how he came in with that real muthafuckin g's beat at the intro

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 01:52:34 AM »
it's gonna be huge when it drops. and props to crook.

lol yo, "kimbo slice" what do you think of this:

"Gary Goodridge appeared on Fight Network Radio and had some unpleasant things to say about Kimbo Slice and also indicated that he would be more than willing to fight Kimbo:

“‘Kimbo Slice’ is a 2008 version of ‘Mr. T,’” Goodridge told Fight Network Radio. “Was ‘Mr. T’ tough back then? No. Could he beat anybody back then? No, but he had the words, he had the lyrics, and he had the gold.”

“Don’t come out telling people that you’re ‘Street Certified,’ that you can walk on the streets and punch out anybody, any man … you’re not afraid of nobody,” Goodridge said. “Man, I know people that will put him down and spank his ass.”

“I would fight ‘Kimbo’ for free,” he said. “Make the fight up, and I will fight him for free just to show people that I could kick his ass. He can’t beat nobody. He don’t want to fight any of this.”

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 11:37:39 AM »
it's gonna be huge when it drops. and props to crook.

lol yo, "kimbo slice" what do you think of this:

"Gary Goodridge appeared on Fight Network Radio and had some unpleasant things to say about Kimbo Slice and also indicated that he would be more than willing to fight Kimbo:

“‘Kimbo Slice’ is a 2008 version of ‘Mr. T,’” Goodridge told Fight Network Radio. “Was ‘Mr. T’ tough back then? No. Could he beat anybody back then? No, but he had the words, he had the lyrics, and he had the gold.”

“Don’t come out telling people that you’re ‘Street Certified,’ that you can walk on the streets and punch out anybody, any man … you’re not afraid of nobody,” Goodridge said. “Man, I know people that will put him down and spank his ass.”

“I would fight ‘Kimbo’ for free,” he said. “Make the fight up, and I will fight him for free just to show people that I could kick his ass. He can’t beat nobody. He don’t want to fight any of this.”

LOL, the fuck? Who the hellz Gary Goodridge? Never heard of him, Kimbo will probably slap him around, this guys just talkin shit cause hes pissed off Kimbo came and took the spotlight from every1 at Elite XC!!!

Anyways, where the fucks HHW 52? Didnt any1 rip it? Wheres Nima or any of those guys? Havnt they got it?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 11:56:54 AM »
should be coming in the next couple hours...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »
should be coming in the next couple hours...

4sho!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 12:24:31 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 12:31:30 PM »
ITS UP AT DUBCNN!!!