Author Topic: motherfuckers sold my apartment.  (Read 735 times)

Elano

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: motherfuckers sold my house.
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 11:30:08 AM »
time to buy! its a buyers market right now anyways.

lmao....gotta love people like you

Thank you very much  ::) but I didnt know he lived outside the U.S and I assumed that he had a little bit of money to put down on a house because they're really cheap right now.. where I am at least.

cheap compared to what?  You really have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, and whats so great is how many people think just like you.  go buy a house right now, its a genius move.  Try taking a look at some graphs of housing prices over the past 80 years or so, and maybe you will realize just about how dumb your statements are.

I'm sorry, Grundy, but are you retarded, man? It's definitely the best time to buy right now...anyone who knows shit about shit will tell you this. Prices have gone way down and will climb back up very soon.

yes I am retarded.  buy a house.  Its a GREAT time to buy.

Nahhh. you're right, prices aren't going down, huh? It's at an all-time high!... do yourself a favor and try making sense. My moms is a Real Estate Agent...I think she'd know a lil better than your ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 11:31:03 AM »

There's still a TON of fallout to be had.  The housing market is in flat out Depression.  No way I'd buy a house right now.

In Cali, right now is the best time to buy...

LOL, are you fucking kidding me?  I know anybody related to the construction industry is going to use that tag line, but believe me, THERE IS STILL A LOT OF FALL OUT TO BE HAD.  All I can say is I hope you held on to some of that 2006 money cuz 07 & 08 are going to be tough.

I'm just saying, prices are way lower than they were a 1-2 years ago...especially in Cali. That's really not arguable.

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 01:05:36 PM »

Thank you very much  ::) but I didnt know he lived outside the U.S and I assumed that he had a little bit of money to put down on a house because they're really cheap right now.. where I am at least.

cheap compared to what?  You really have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, and whats so great is how many people think just like you.  go buy a house right now, its a genius move.  Try taking a look at some graphs of housing prices over the past 80 years or so, and maybe you will realize just about how dumb your statements are.

I'm sorry, Grundy, but are you retarded, man? It's definitely the best time to buy right now...anyone who knows shit about shit will tell you this. Prices have gone way down and will climb back up very soon.

Nahhh. you're right, prices aren't going down, huh? It's at an all-time high!... do yourself a favor and try making sense. My moms is a Real Estate Agent...I think she'd know a lil better than your ass.

LMAO!  Statement of there year.  Ur mom is part to blame for this mess.  She doesn't know more than my ass, or more than my knowledge.  The big fucking craze was to get into the real estate market, one way or another.  I know some people nearly as dumb as you who were real estate agents.  guess what they are doing now?  Not fucking making money, I'll tell you that.  It takes nothing to become a real estate agent you fuckin idiot.  When did I  say prices aren't going down?  Please quote me on that?  You want be able to because I didn't say it you fuckin idiot.  Like I said, go buy a house, what the fuck do I care.  Oh, you couldn't buy a house, cause ur just a fuckin broke ass kid w/ nothin but a wack ass high school diploma, that ain't ever gonna make any money in ur life.  Keep living off ur parents and thinking you know everything you fuckin worthless insecure dipshit.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 03:11:21 PM »
^^^maybe the fact his mom is a real estate agent doesn't make him a reliable source, but i agree that it's a good period to get a house, only if you earn enough cash though, most people who wanna buy houses can't they dont make enough. The prices will go down, the interests on hypoteques will soon be very low i'd buy one myself if i didn't already own one. It's also a good period to get a car, and buy some actions. Key word is being secure with the incomes

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2008, 04:17:21 PM »

LMAO!  Statement of there year.  Ur mom is part to blame for this mess.  She doesn't know more than my ass, or more than my knowledge.  The big fucking craze was to get into the real estate market, one way or another.  I know some people nearly as dumb as you who were real estate agents.  guess what they are doing now?  Not fucking making money, I'll tell you that.  It takes nothing to become a real estate agent you fuckin idiot.  When did I  say prices aren't going down?  Please quote me on that?  You want be able to because I didn't say it you fuckin idiot.  Like I said, go buy a house, what the fuck do I care.  Oh, you couldn't buy a house, cause ur just a fuckin broke ass kid w/ nothin but a wack ass high school diploma, that ain't ever gonna make any money in ur life.  Keep living off ur parents and thinking you know everything you fuckin worthless insecure dipshit.

What did any of your blabbering have to do with it being a buyers market right now? Are you really that hurt? Come on, grundy...if you're gunna make dumbass statements, at least back it up. Anyone who knows shit about Real Estate knows that the prices will be going back up soon...and I bet I make more money than you, despite being 35 years younger, you whiney bitch.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »
i did. i was renting, but my landlord is selling the property.

guess it wasn't really your house then, was it now?

JAZ

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »

well i didnt know how to call a place where i live and i pay rent for. so i went with the word; house.

herpes

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2008, 01:15:50 PM »

well i didnt know how to call a place where i live and i pay rent for. so i went with the word; house.

apartment ?

JAZ

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2008, 01:18:26 PM »

apartment ?
shiiiiit. im changing the title.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: motherfuckers sold my apartment.
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2008, 11:53:22 PM »
banks are so desperate to get money back from fucked up loans they made, that they selling houses for CHEAP.  if i had a couple million, id buy me a few houses, rent them for now, cause no one is gonna buy them at the price id like to sell em..and in 10 years time make a fucking killing when i do sell em. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: motherfuckers sold my apartment.
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2008, 10:52:44 AM »
banks are so desperate to get money back from fucked up loans they made, that they selling houses for CHEAP.  if i had a couple million, id buy me a few houses, rent them for now, cause no one is gonna buy them at the price id like to sell em..and in 10 years time make a fucking killing when i do sell em. 

that's what wise mothafuckaz do, i wanna buy field near water plants like lake , not build anything on it (lower taxes) then built 10 years later for 500 000$ and resell for 1.5 million

Chief

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2008, 08:50:13 PM »

apartment ?

actually the correct term to use is 'rental property' ...   ;D :P