Author Topic: I have to admit Medical Marijuana looks Bomb!!!  (Read 824 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I have to admit Medical Marijuana looks Bomb!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 02:55:35 PM »
street OG is always the best

LOL. It's the same distributors.

nahhh mann i got to show u some real street OG, i see med og from diff clubs all the time, its not as sticky n its more leafy, the street shit is a lil bit more dense but not liek those hard as rock type of dense.

LOL...you've gotta be joking me, I was smokin' the dankest street OG in So Cal when you were a preteen, homie. No doubt, there is a lot of garbage in clubs, but that's why you need to know where to go and what to get. You can easily get some super dense sticky ass shit at the clubs...By the way you're generalizing, I can tell you've never even been in a club, dawg...PeACe

i dont like club weed too much, hahaha ive been smoking since i was preteen, ive been with 1 of the biggest og dealers in the 818 since i was a preteen, n it was all street cuz street gets priority, mayb its changed now with so many clubs these days in LA, but ive been round og when taht shit was sellin for 500-550 an ounce. n yea i never been in a club, although i want to go n check it out but theres countless people that have been into clubs n bring out the OG or master or whatver n its not as quite good as the street shit. im not saying its bad its just as not as good as what i usually smoke.

you should of picked up from me that time i was on D, ill try your shit out when i get back in the game

Like I said, you have no right to judge club weed if you've never stepped foot in a club...people were probably just getting u the weaker shit. Good clubs have dozens of strains ranging from weak to top-of-the-line shit. The club I go to ALWAYS has at least 5 different types of OGs, and some of them are garbage compared to the fire shit...but for real, all of the good clubs have that fire OG..i mean, don't you think with all of the money the owners generate they'd HAVE TO? You ever tried the 707 Headband from HCR? I somehow doubt it..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 02:57:38 PM by Now_I_Know »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »
street OG is always the best

LOL. It's the same distributors.

nahhh mann i got to show u some real street OG, i see med og from diff clubs all the time, its not as sticky n its more leafy, the street shit is a lil bit more dense but not liek those hard as rock type of dense.

LOL...you've gotta be joking me, I was smokin' the dankest street OG in So Cal when you were a preteen, homie. No doubt, there is a lot of garbage in clubs, but that's why you need to know where to go and what to get. You can easily get some super dense sticky ass shit at the clubs...By the way you're generalizing, I can tell you've never even been in a club, dawg...PeACe

i dont like club weed too much, hahaha ive been smoking since i was preteen, ive been with 1 of the biggest og dealers in the 818 since i was a preteen, n it was all street cuz street gets priority, mayb its changed now with so many clubs these days in LA, but ive been round og when taht shit was sellin for 500-550 an ounce. n yea i never been in a club, although i want to go n check it out but theres countless people that have been into clubs n bring out the OG or master or whatver n its not as quite good as the street shit. im not saying its bad its just as not as good as what i usually smoke.

you should of picked up from me that time i was on D, ill try your shit out when i get back in the game

Like I said, you have no right to judge club weed if you've never stepped foot in a club...people were probably just getting u the weaker shit. Good clubs have dozens of strains ranging from weak to top-of-the-line shit. The club I go to ALWAYS has at least 5 different types of OGs, and some of them are garbage compared to the fire shit...but for real, all of the good clubs have that fire OG..i mean, don't you think with all of the money the owners generate they'd HAVE TO? You ever tried the 707 Headband from HCR? I somehow doubt it..

mayb so but i tired lots n lots of club weed, trust me they wouldnt get teh weaker shit cuz their the homies, they smokin it too, n it wouldnt sell. if it was weaker they  would ratherr get it from the streets. i know theres lot of different types of OG n i ve tried alot of them and i know it varies form club to club,   i know a couple people that have workd at clubs  brought out there shit n still it doesnt match up to the street shit.

im not saying its bunk weed but juz not as good as, atleast the club weed i smoked.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »
also is it true that if u have club card its harder to get jobs?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »
no...that shit doesnt go on any record...and I guarantee that if your homies dont have the firest OG you've ever seen (and they're actually trying to get it) that they don't know of the danker clubs.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 03:13:11 PM »
what club do you go to so i can ask around about it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 03:14:07 PM »
what club do you go to so i can ask around about it?

HCR on Tampa and Ventura... hit me up if u ever want some fire shit from there.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »
again.. anyone from canada got a card for that shit? harder than usa to get?
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »
the dankest bud ive ever smoked was OGERS out of san fernando

Chief

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 01:48:08 AM »

what symptoms do you need?

who runs these clubs? why do they have their street names?

how much does it cost? whats the most you can buy?

how can i get a cali visa?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 08:36:00 AM »
the dankest bud ive ever smoked was OGERS out of san fernando

you know wassap homie  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 08:38:58 AM »

u juz need a crooked doctor, street names? all names for weed is bullshit that some1 juz made up. it can cost from 65-85 an eigth, depending where and if u know the guys that work there u can get og grams for 10, but i perfer street shit than club bud, nik has yet to prove me wrong. most i ever seen any1 buy from a club is a QP but most people can usualy onloy get an ounce or two. they get suspicious obviously, watchout theres alot of undercovers round the clubs juz hanging round too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »

u juz need a crooked doctor, street names? all names for weed is bullshit that some1 juz made up. it can cost from 65-85 an eigth, depending where and if u know the guys that work there u can get og grams for 10, but i perfer street shit than club bud, nik has yet to prove me wrong. most i ever seen any1 buy from a club is a QP but most people can usualy onloy get an ounce or two. they get suspicious obviously, watchout theres alot of undercovers round the clubs juz hanging round too.

wow...talk about misinformed. LOL.

1.The doctors who do it are legit. Symptoms can range anywhere from back pains to AIDS.
2.Names aren't bullshit.. there are many legit strains out there (read "The Cannibible"). A lot of strains have been backcrossed so many times that they're not pure strains anymore, but those are still legit cross-strains and the growers who grow them name it.
3.Eighths can go anywhere from 20-65 bux an eighth, depending on quality...some clubs will rip you off and try to get $70+, but those clubs are usually BS.
4.It's not that I'm yet to prove you wrong, it's that you're yet to step foot in a club.
5.There are no undercovers who hang around clubs to fuck patients over. LOL. That's illegal. Worst case scenario, the club gets openly raided by federal agents, which does happen, but very rarely, and usually to unethical clubs.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »
^^ co-sign
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »

1.The doctors who do it are legit. Symptoms can range anywhere from back pains to AIDS.
2.Names aren't bullshit.. there are many legit strains out there (read "The Cannibible"). A lot of strains have been backcrossed so many times that they're not pure strains anymore, but those are still legit cross-strains and the growers who grow them name it.
3.Eighths can go anywhere from 20-65 bux an eighth, depending on quality...some clubs will rip you off and try to get $70+, but those clubs are usually BS.
4.It's not that I'm yet to prove you wrong, it's that you're yet to step foot in a club.
5.There are no undercovers who hang around clubs to fuck patients over. LOL. That's illegal. Worst case scenario, the club gets openly raided by federal agents, which does happen, but very rarely, and usually to unethical clubs.

ic, well i was juz going by what usually happens round the club that we're usually next to cuz they made it right next to the kick it spot at family fun arcade, theres alot of narcs there bcuz theres been lotta drug dealin b4 that place was open, and the patients usually go to the arcade n tend to slang it in the same plaza. this foo that works there was shittin bricks when he was slangin his shit to us i egss its probaly juz that club, but 20 dollar eighths? wouldnt that be chornic?? if its KUSH man im hookin off you right after my drug test. i dont much bout the weed names i juz been told that growers juz name it n thats that. r u serious about the doctors? couple homies they dont have anythign wrong witht hem and the doctor juz wrote bull shit like they have back pains or glycoma but they dont wouldnt that make them crooked?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 04:00:46 PM »

ic, well i was juz going by what usually happens round the club that we're usually next to cuz they made it right next to the kick it spot at family fun arcade, theres alot of narcs there bcuz theres been lotta drug dealin b4 that place was open, and the patients usually go to the arcade n tend to slang it in the same plaza. this foo that works there was shittin bricks when he was slangin his shit to us i egss its probaly juz that club, but 20 dollar eighths? wouldnt that be chornic?? if its KUSH man im hookin off you right after my drug test. i dont much bout the weed names i juz been told that growers juz name it n thats that. r u serious about the doctors? couple homies they dont have anythign wrong witht hem and the doctor juz wrote bull shit like they have back pains or glycoma but they dont wouldnt that make them crooked?

Well, you can't just tell the doctor you're bullshitting.. even if you are, you have to make it seem legit. But yea, the 20 dollar eighths is chronic (and sometimes even stress). But I'm saying weed at clubs in general ranges from 20-65 bux. You can get the best shit for $65...anything over that is a rip.