Author Topic: Animals understand love and care?  (Read 897 times)

Doggystylin

Animals understand love and care?
« on: April 02, 2008, 01:02:33 PM »
those are some of the hugest human concepts and if they understand those then that is incredible

i'm fuckin blazed btw

Floydness

Re: Animals understand love and care?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 01:30:33 PM »
of course they understand love and care, they also understand many other PURE emotions. Animals are much smarter than many people think...

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »
then how the fuck can people say that animals can't understand pleasure through sex, that's ridiculous

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:35:43 PM »
who said that? lmao animals go into heat all the time, and they feel bomb once they're actually having sex.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 04:57:58 PM »
I think I once read that four species can have an orgasm, I think that was humans, pigs, bonobos and dolphins...also, I think dolphins are the only species other than human to have intercourse when there's no point in it in terms of serving reproduction, so I wouldn't be sure about how most animals enjoy sex...but if they're intelligent enough to exist cosnciously (which most animals are not), they gotta enjoy it in some way, a species of animals who don't care about making babies would have quite a hard time on this planet.

And as for love and care, some animals (intelligent mammals mostly) do understand that, but not as intellectual concepts in a human sense. But intelligent animals share most basic emotions known to humans, love, hate, fear, anxiety, happiness, sadness, pleasure, even stuff like guilt or boredom

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 05:19:34 PM »
They understand food and fucking. That's pretty much where my comparison with the animals ends.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 10:46:30 PM »
They understand food and fucking. That's pretty much where my comparison with the animals ends.

That's off...animals feel emotions just like humans.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 12:48:47 AM »
I don't give a shit, they are all just food to me. ever have alligator? delicious.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 09:09:08 PM »
of course they understand love and care, they also understand many other PURE emotions. Animals are much smarter than many people think...

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2008, 02:56:04 AM »

I disagree!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2008, 10:27:47 AM »
what animal should I eat today.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 03:43:10 PM »

I disagree!

go get drunk and you might just change your mind.

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 12:33:16 AM »
Animals don't understand anything. They recognize however, and they value. What's interesting is that their values aren't as conflicting as those of most humans.

Love and care aren't necessarily human concepts, btw. Care is a concept of life, and love is the expression of it. Any dog who enjoys his life, will recognize the caring of his owner, and love him accordingly.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 05:19:22 PM »

I disagree!

go get drunk and you might just change your mind.
I did, but I still disagree. Sure, there are those cases where a dog will save their owner, but he is merely protecting his investment.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 08:34:51 AM »
do you think your dog loves you? yeah, it loves the food youre giving it.