Author Topic: ANYONE THAT LIVES IN THE BAY AREA PLZ COME IN  (Read 632 times)

Floydness

ANYONE THAT LIVES IN THE BAY AREA PLZ COME IN
« on: April 02, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »
Does anyone live in the bay area? If so, how  are the living conditions over there? Do you like it? Talk to me.

Doggystylin

Re: ANYONE THAT LIVES IN THE BAY AREA PLZ COME IN
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 01:26:46 PM »
it probably sucks

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »
Are you thinking about moving out here?  I was in southern California for a few years for school and I recently moved back and shit just isn't what it used to be
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:40:19 PM by Mr. Cooper »

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »
nah... im in LA and the last time i went there i was like 8 and i dont remember.. I am curious more than ever

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 02:25:32 PM »
Are you thinking about moving out here?  I was in southern California for a few years for school and I recently moved back and shit just isn't what it used to be
I kind of had the same thing happen to me when I went back to the Bay, and now I'm back in Long Beach for school, and I only miss it a little bit, and only miss a few people, although a lot of my friends moved away. It's cool to see people from the Bay down in SoCal though.

A lot of it depends on what part you are in, and what kinds of things you are doing. The weather is nice in the Bay, especially if you are close to the water, Oakland, San Francisco, etc., because it isn't too cold during winter, and the summers are nice and not burning up. If you are thinking about school, Berkeley has a good college environment (a lot of weirdo's though), and Santa Cruz is cool too, and it's right by the beach. It's a different vibe, but it's similar to the L.A. area where a lot of things are so spread out that you have different cultures and everything. The best thing to do is take a trip to visit, you have to hit up San Francisco, and from there, it depends on what you are into.
I got a bird's eye view

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »
it probably sucks
bitch your mom sucks the bay is the shit

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 02:46:17 PM »
the bay area is huge
[

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 02:52:58 PM »
i would not want to live anywhere else
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »
i would not want to live anywhere else

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 04:43:15 PM »
I live in pleasanton...kinda inland about 20 mintues from oakland and san jose and 45 from SF. its cool, theres lots of shit around

im use to so cal weather and culture but its kinda similar. it gets colder up here though

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 04:57:04 PM »
It's a lot more laid back than LA, unless you're in SF. The weather is cooler and foggier, but very mild and it doesn't really ever get cold. The culture is definitely ultra liberal and there is a lot of diversity. Oakland is like the second most diverse city in the country or state or something like that. It is mostly safe except a few neighborhoods in Oakland and Vallejo/Richmond. It is still California so as much as we like to brag or talk shit about the differences between north and south it's still pretty similar.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »
^^^ your trippin bro, Richmond is a warzone.  Only Richmond would have a drive by shooting at a church.  Oakland is grimy as fuck, if you goto the wrong areas at night, and your white, chances are that your hood will get stompt out.  other then that, Hunters Point in san francisco has to be the dirtiest, grimiest ghetto in the nation.

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »
^^^ your trippin bro, Richmond is a warzone.  Only Richmond would have a drive by shooting at a church.  Oakland is grimy as fuck, if you goto the wrong areas at night, and your white, chances are that your hood will get stompt out.  other then that, Hunters Point in san francisco has to be the dirtiest, grimiest ghetto in the nation.

yeah i was sayin richmond is one of the places in the area that is dangerous. that and some parts oakland. im not trippin

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »
all im saying is the bay area is not a safe place to live anymore.  the crime rate is definitely on par with LA nowadays throughout the whole bay except for a few rich suburbs.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 05:39:32 PM »
you can say that shit for the whole state though