Author Topic: ANYONE THAT LIVES IN THE BAY AREA PLZ COME IN  (Read 633 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ANYONE THAT LIVES IN THE BAY AREA PLZ COME IN
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2008, 11:27:50 AM »
the bay should have its own state cuzz the way its done out here doesn't come close to anywhere else in cali or the nation as a whole.. it literally has its own culture.

Like a famous painting once said, LA's the Place... If the bay should have its own state, LA should have its own country.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2008, 11:28:24 AM »
LMAO @ the bay doesn't have good weed.  Just when I think I have read the stupidest thing ever said, I just go to the next thread.  I don't even know why I am surprised anymore.

BTW...has anyone heard that the playboy mansion doesn't have any hot girls?

not every1 lives in the bay grundy, if u do have a og kush hook or any kush hook u mind giving me a connect?

Don't even try talking weed with Grundy... he thinks chronic and kush is the same thing.

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 11:40:35 AM »
lol this wasn't supposed to be a bay vs la thing but.....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »
blame all the illegals coming here

LOL, are you serious? You do know that most homicides are by African Americans in the Bay right? Bro you need to touch up on your Bay knowledge.

P.S. Most of the illegals are hard working people. In the street in Frisco they wait for anybody to pick them up for a $20 a day job.

i ment california in general

Same shit for L.A. 

L.A.?  no man its them ese's that blast the most simply beacuse there jus more of them they out number black, asisan, white gangs 3 to 1

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »
LMAO @ the bay doesn't have good weed.  Just when I think I have read the stupidest thing ever said, I just go to the next thread.  I don't even know why I am surprised anymore.

not every1 lives in the bay grundy, if u do have a og kush hook or any kush hook u mind giving me a connect?

Don't even try talking weed with Grundy... he thinks chronic and kush is the same thing.

Lil, girl, I've sold more weed in one month than you have seen in ur lifetime.  LMAO...the same faggot, that just a few years ago tried to diss me by calling me a stoner...but now is a fuckin expert.  hahaha.  LMAO u stupid idiot...you just said earlier in this thread, the 707 is where its at.  Where do you think I'm from you fuckin moron.  I know the mutha fuckas that are growin that medical marijuana shit that you be buying, and I knew them 15 years ago before you came out of your whorebag mom's twat.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »
actually, the 510 and 415 are killin the game right now

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2008, 02:16:54 PM »

LOL, are you serious? You do know that most homicides are by African Americans in the Bay right? Bro you need to touch up on your Bay knowledge.

P.S. Most of the illegals are hard working people. In the street in Frisco they wait for anybody to pick them up for a $20 a day job.

Same shit for L.A. 

L.A.?  no man its them ese's that blast the most simply beacuse there jus more of them they out number black, asisan, white gangs 3 to 1

Most of them are not illegals.  It's a small percentage of gangsters that come to California illegally, it's an even smaller percentage that actually kill someone.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2008, 02:18:19 PM »

Same shit for L.A. 

Most of them are not illegals.  It's a small percentage of gangsters that come to California illegally, it's an even smaller percentage that actually kill someone.

o i thoguht u were talking bout blacks haveing more homicide rate mybad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »

Lil, girl, I've sold more weed in one month than you have seen in ur lifetime.  LMAO...the same faggot, that just a few years ago tried to diss me by calling me a stoner...but now is a fuckin expert.  hahaha.  LMAO u stupid idiot...you just said earlier in this thread, the 707 is where its at.  Where do you think I'm from you fuckin moron.  I know the mutha fuckas that are growin that medical marijuana shit that you be buying, and I knew them 15 years ago before you came out of your whorebag mom's twat.

Don't get hurt, sunny. I never dissed you for smoking weed... if I did, it musta been for being a lazyass, no good pothead or some shit like that...For real, though, you've said some dumbass shit about weed on this site before...including your claim of named strains being bullshit and kush/chronic being the same thing... I know the bay has some dank ass weed, but that's not even what I was talkin about...PeACe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2008, 04:14:59 PM »

a connect for my homeboy in the bay?