Author Topic: R.I.P. Martin Luther King  (Read 1347 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: R.I.P. Martin Luther King
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 12:22:30 PM »

As a black man I hold you responsible for the genocide in Rwanda, and for the senseless child sacrifices that have occurred throughout the history of voodooism which is particularly prevalent in some African nations like Chad.

Eye don't think you understand plain simple logic so eye will leave it at that.
dont even get me started on the whole rwanda situation

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 01:39:15 PM »
malcolm x = straight up homo. for real lol @ yall catchin feelings trying to deny it.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »

even if you were to do that............she aint the reason for the war now.......stop makin shit up for the fuck of it........... you see you cant even make shit up to lean in your way. CONDOLEZZA RICE THE REASON WE AT WAR!??!?!??!? YOU SERIOUS NIGGA???? the only person you got to blame for that is whitey...... TRY AGAIN PLEASE!

Word... Condeleza Rice just did it to please whitey, the white man made the rules that got America into war.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »

even if you were to do that............she aint the reason for the war now.......stop makin shit up for the fuck of it........... you see you cant even make shit up to lean in your way. CONDOLEZZA RICE THE REASON WE AT WAR!??!?!??!? YOU SERIOUS NIGGA???? the only person you got to blame for that is whitey...... TRY AGAIN PLEASE!

Word... Condeleza Rice just did it to please whitey, the white man made the rules that got America into war.
indeed

Narrator

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »
I feel that I should point out that WAY too many cats in here have taken Stokely Carmichael's portrayal of MLK at face value.  He never said us negroes don't have a right to defend ourselves as individuals with our gats if the honkies get to dumpin on us; what he criticized was the whole deal of marching in rallies with guns, talking about overthrowing the government by force, shit like that.

I should also point out that this whole deal of whitey being totally in love with MLK is kinda BS; have you all forgotten about http://www.martinlutherking.org/?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 08:49:12 PM »
I feel that I should point out that WAY too many cats in here have taken Stokely Carmichael's portrayal of MLK at face value.  He never said us negroes don't have a right to defend ourselves as individuals with our gats if the honkies get to dumpin on us; what he criticized was the whole deal of marching in rallies with guns, talking about overthrowing the government by force, shit like that.

I should also point out that this whole deal of whitey being totally in love with MLK is kinda BS; have you all forgotten about http://www.martinlutherking.org/?

LOL@you stepping out of character to defend Martin Luther King.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Narrator

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »
LOL@you stepping out of character to defend Martin Luther King.

LOL @ your stupid cracker ass for thinking U.S. constitutionalist bullshit like Libertarianism and Afrocentrism are at all compatible. I seriously hope you aren't fucking retarded enough to think Malcolm X would approve of someone like Ron Paul, or that Ron Paul thinks anything good of Malcolm X. Besides, I'm hardly "defending" MLK so much as correcting misconceptions about him - if truth is really on your side, you shouldn't feel threatened, and therefore should shut the fuck up. But obviously, you stand to lose going against me, which is why you're runnin your mouth.

Face it, Brian, you are still the outsider to my world (the Blackman's world), and you will never be one of us. Trying to go Afrocentric ain't gonna change shit - you're still dead on Judgment Day, Yakub Crew scum.