Author Topic: Vice Presidents!  (Read 148 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Vice Presidents!
« on: April 24, 2008, 02:00:53 PM »
Who do you think Obama, Clinton and McCain should choose, if they get the nomination?

McCain - Romney would be a logical choice, lots of money, fundraising, economy.

Obama - Bill Richardson was the Most experienced candidate BY FAR. Energy secretary, govenor.

Clinton - Obama! Obama has a good reason not to pick Clinton (no one wants Bill Clinton back in power, he's proven he's an ass) and she continually attacks him about his character. It's obvious Hillary is only attacking Obama because people are telling her too. She never looks to happy when she has to do it.

Post your thoughts.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Vice Presidents!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 03:40:08 PM »
both Dems you are on the money. There is no question's asked that Hillary NEEDS Obama if she wins since the only way she can win is to steal it from him, and Obama would need someone like Richardson who has all the experience but not the Clinton mess that Obama wouldn't have on his ticket.

But I dissagree on the Reps. McCain would benefit with Charlie Crist, who is the Gov. of Florida, and him on the ticket would secure the state for the Republican party. Florida is always an important battle ground state, so Crist would just make sense.

Money

Re: Vice Presidents!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »
Who do you think Obama, Clinton and McCain should choose, if they get the nomination?

McCain - Romney would be a logical choice, lots of money, fundraising, economy.
or fred tompson. i voted for romney he won my county but lost my state.