Author Topic: HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SUGE KNIGHT INTERVIEW  (Read 229 times)

infinite59

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SUGE KNIGHT INTERVIEW
« on: April 25, 2001, 01:49:13 PM »
Suge said Dre came up to him and said he wanted to be white more than anything. So Suge advised him to go and marry a white women.  And so he did.  First of all Dre's wife is half and half, and I doubt Dre would have said something like that anyway, and I know for sure Dre didn't get married to her cause Suge advised him to.

Suge said that he always had everybody's back who was with him, that he spent 5 million on Snoops trial, told people who wanted to beat up Dre after Dee Barnes that they'd have to go through him first, etc.  And then nobody gave a damn about him in return when he went to jail.

Suge said that 2pac didn't like Dre or Snoop.  And that they were jelous of 2pac for his success.

Suge will be making money off the next 3 Snoop albums as well.

Suge says he wishes Dre and Snoop the best.

Suge said he always took Jimmy Iovine and Ted Fields, Interscopes back and did everything to help them, and then he went to jail and they dropped him.

Suge says he's going to get out and that Death Row will be as good or better than before.  And that nobody really brings the excitement to the music industry like he did.  Where the artists on your label have the presence to go anywhere and get front row seats, they're not just another artist that's selling.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SUGE KNIGHT INTERVIEW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2001, 09:31:53 PM »
Yeah I saw that interview. I know it wasn't true that Dre wishes he were white but it makes you wonder because of the way he talks??? I believe that once he went to prison most of the people dropped him. Well that happens to anybody who is as ruthless as him. It was a good interview though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

Re: HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SUGE KNIGHT INTERVIEW
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2001, 02:00:59 PM »
Yeah, I Think Like Somebody Else Said Before, The Worst He Could Have Said Was "Life Would Be Easier White"...