Author Topic: Dre's Criminal Record  (Read 1428 times)

Trauma-san

Dre's Criminal Record
« on: April 20, 2001, 04:33:10 PM »
Hi Yall; I've Been Over At DPGC2000.net, On Their Board, And As Usual There's The Usual Dr. Dre Sh*t Talking Going On.  Everybody Wants To make A Big Case Out Of How Soft He Is, But When I Mention He Has A Criminal Record, Nobody Believes Me.

Did Yall Know:

1. Dre Has Been Booked On Police Harrasment (He Beat Up A Cop)

2. Dre Ruffed Up Dee Barnes After She Let Ice Cube Diss N.W.A. On Her Show; He Was Convicted, And Settled Out Of Court Civally With Her (She Sued For 22 Million Dollars)

3. Dre Spent Much Of The Time He Recorded The Chronic And Doggystyle In Wearing An Ankle Bracelet On House Arrest...

4. Dre Was Shot, In '92, Shortly Before The Release Of "The Chronic", Standing Outside A Hotel Where Deathrow Was Having A Party...

5. In '95, Dre Spent 6 Months In Jail, (6 Months!) For Violating Probation, When He Was Pulled Over Driving His Ferrari Drunk Through Downtown L.A....

6. Dre Was Still On Probation, Right Up Until The Month "2001" Was Released...

Don't Yall Hate It When Everybody's Like "Dre Ain't No G, He's A Bitch", When In Reality, His Record's A Mile Long Compared To Everyone Around Him...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: Dre's Criminal Record
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2001, 04:56:45 PM »
yeah i thought this a few times.

he also beat up 2 producers, breaking on of their jaws.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2001, 05:16:10 PM »
Another Interesting Point Is:

Dre Was In Jail When He Heard Eazy Had Aids.  He Didn't Believe It, And When He Was Released Later That Week, He Went Straight To The Hospital!  I Mean, He Didn't Go Home, Nothin', Went Straight To The Hospital When He Was Released.  

Eazy Was Already In A Coma.  Dre Said Goodbye, And Talked To Him And Everything, But Of Course Eazy Couldn't Answer Him.

I Think Dre Regrets All The Shit That Went Down With Eazy, Because If You Notice, THAT Was The Turning Point; Since That Day In The Hospital, He Hasn't Had A Parking Ticket...

Yet ANOTHER Interesting Dre Thing Is That There's A Webpage On The 'Net That Some Of You May Have Seen... Back In The Day, There Were NO Dre Webpages, So I Used To Search For Stuff To No Avail. Well, There's 1 Page, Where This Girl Tells A Little Story.. She Lives In L.A., And Was Driving Down The Street.  Someone Opened A Car Door In Front Of Her, And She Slammed On The Brakes (She Was Speeding, Or Something)... The Car Was Like A Tan Lexus, Or Something, And Her Car Stopped RIGHT In Front Of The Door.  She Flipped The Person Off, And Yelled Something Like "Learn To Drive, Asshole", And Then Noticed Dre Getting Out Of The Door!  So She Sped Off, And Got The Hell Outta The Way... LOL.

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2001, 08:51:02 PM »
Yeah, Dre is wiser now, he knows what to do wit himself.  That mutherfucker is big too, Dre's like 6'2, 225, didn't he say that in "Keep Tha Heads Ringin"?

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2001, 01:55:03 AM »
    8) What's Crackilackin' 8) I aint tryin to come off like them haterz but for real.... Dre Aint No Gangster... I like him, he makes TIGHT ass muzik but he aint no G....
     Look at all that shit you listed... most of that was done after he was already rapping with NWA... famous people are known to flip out every once in a while....
     You even listed that he was shot ... I dont think gettin shot at goes on your criminal file.... plus I heard RBX say on an interview that Dr Dre cryin like a lil girl when he got shot...
     Yeah, so Dr Dre gets much props and respect from me for his music but I dont think he's a Gangster at all

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2001, 05:53:55 AM »
where above does anyone say he is/was a gangster?

the point is, that he isn't as soft as people are claiming

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2001, 06:34:14 AM »
damn is that what it takes to be a G ??
Being shot doesn t make you hard and yall probably know from RBX how dre cried that day.( i just saw that shit posted by some other dude , it was on this vh1 speacial right?)

how many of yall had problems with the police?

We all do the same shit around the world i guess

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2001, 10:14:06 AM »
This is what I'm saying, Dre ain't no gangsta, but he's a hard muthafucka.

King of tha Coast (Guest)

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2001, 10:52:08 AM »
You know who ain't worth a shit, got slapped like a bitch, and you better believe when they say that the doctor is gay , but y'all aren't gettin sucked by Dre

This is what Dre should be sayin cause he ain't Hard  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2001, 12:29:33 PM »
We've Got A Bunch Of Pussy Punks Up On This Board, And I Think This Post Drew A Few Of Them Out.

Me, Incognito, And Overseer Are Apparently The Only Ones With Enough Intelligence To Figure This One Out... I'ma Make It REALLY Simple.

All You Punks Always Talk About How Dre's Soft, And You Idolize Your More "hardcore" Rappers.  When You Look At It, Some Of The Guys You Punks Say Are Hard Don't Even Have A Record, When Dre At The Same Time Has Been In And Out Of Jail, And Has A Record A Mile Long.  I'm Not Saying He's A Gangsta, I'm Just Saying By Looking At His Criminal Record, How Can You Call Him Soft?

Joachim

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2001, 01:17:27 PM »
Dre dont give a fuck what tha haters think, he aint no mass murderer but he dont claim to be, he handles his buisness himself, and he laughs at tha haters cos hes on top of his game.

On the subject of Dre gettin shot, he got shot wit 2 .44 hollow tip steel bullets, both hit his thigh bone, i swear to god you, RBX and every other muthafucka on this planet would cry if one of them fuckaz hit you, let alone two.

Peace

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2001, 01:56:44 PM »
I knew dre's criminal record. But based on the way he talks he seems like the goody to shoe. He acts as if he was never a g and never really did anything thugggish. He never talks about smoking chronic in interviews. In his songs he seems as if he is a different person then what you hear him say about him self in interviews. I'm not saying he's soft but on the mtv thingy and the vh1 behind the music it seems as if he was just there but didn't want anything to do with it while suge and them did all that gang shit.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2001, 02:18:51 PM »
true dre fans know that dre used to be "hardcore" slappin fools left and right.....
i dont know if he was a gangsta per sey! but, he had people around him that were gangsta and would do the dirty deeds for him,  and for dre to come off today as being gangsta...that shit is old!!!    him,cube,ren, and eazy did that shiiiit long time ago......the same shit all these rappers are talking about now....they talked about it already.....they are the pioneers, if it wasnt for N.W.A, you probably wouldnt have half the rappers out today, so you Dre haters need to back the fuck off of him......still hatin till this day.....

what? is it cool to make a hit record then go shoot somebody cause they said something bad about u?  is that gangsta?  if it is..your ass sure in hell doesnt believe in god,

i have friends and cousins that are "gang bangers" that are gangsta....if that term really exist, they all have there own territory here in seatown and protect it like they "were gangstas"....  None of these rappers today are gangstas........Gangsta is fuckin John Gotti Gangsta, Gangsta is fuckin Al Capone...now that shit is gangsta...real gangsta shit...is...when you can build a illegal empire and make millions...not working for some record company that is pimpin you, and you are back on your "block" kickin it with your boyz, how in the fuck is that gangsta?

like he said...im not a thug, how much tupac in you, you got?   its all entertainment, and it sells.....everybody is hard in their own right, someone disrespects me and gets in my face..they will get knocked the fuckk out....but that is the same with everybody im sure.....so if your idea of gangsta is sellin dope, and killin fools you got issues...that aint gangsta thats stupidity

When a rapper gets to a John Gotti Status....get back to me...until then...shut the fuck up about how hard dre is or isnt...get off his dick, Dont Hate,Congratulate, hes makin music and opportunities for other people...white/black it dont matter..... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Murrow

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2001, 03:00:32 PM »
Dre said it many times that he isn't a gangsta. "I ain't no gangsta, I'm out here to make some music".  Dre's definatly NOT SOFT, but he ain't no gang banger.  If all you punks just care about your favorite rapper shooting somebody then slappin a bitch then fuck you.  Dre's a REAL artist, who carries himself well.  At least people I respect in rap don't go about themselves thinkin they are a G, when they are really fakers.  

"If y'all don't like me, BLOW ME/Y'all gone keep fuckin around me and turn me back to the old me."  ;D

eNgIeS

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2001, 03:16:48 PM »
I think Dre wasnt like afull on gangsta & shit, but he was a bit thuggish in his younger dayz

Now he matured.

I never dissed Dre really, because he still makes dope shit. But i still have to laugh at all the shit Eazy said about him

You gotta admit that Dre pic Eazy e released was damn funny, & the songs were too

Eazy E won that war of words, despite cd sales

But I think they probably regreted all of it

It was a miscommunication thing that broke NWA up anyway, about that money & shit

I heard Eazy was real depressed & upset after Dres diss to him, because they had known each other since they were kids. SUre they wrent best friends but they lived in the same hoods & saw each other a bit. I'm sure Dre didnt mean all those words he said, it was probably pressure Suge put on him to ride on Eazy