Author Topic: Share a true story...... Anything  (Read 931 times)

Big Magus

• Lil Geezy
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
Share a true story...... Anything
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:02:37 AM »
Okay here we go!

When I was in 7th grade my friend got into some problems with this other guy. Now we all agreed to meet at the soccer field after school. So we got there and of course a bunch of us were surrounding them in a circle. Now they started throwing punches cat each other and my friend Robert hed him on the ground kicking him and that other guy tried pulling Robert down by his shirt flannel! So Robert pushed back and that other guy tore his flannel shirt off! Now I thought he had a white shirt on but he turned around and had an Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan Summer Slam shirt on! LMFAO every one started laughing and so did the guy who got his ass kicked. And Robert walked off saying " I don't give a FUCK " he kept repeating it like 5 times while walking away!

I could never forget that dude! Shyt was funny!

Magus
www.thawasteland.com

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Share a true story...... Anything
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 10:07:39 AM »
LOL...It's much funnier to see some shithead get his ass beat then to catch someone wearing a Summerslam t-shirt.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 10:15:26 AM »
well heres a true story i fucked my girlfriends sister, and 2 of her cousins within a 2 week period.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 10:16:51 AM »
well heres a true story i fucked my girlfriends sister, and 2 of her cousins within a 2 week period.

your current gf? better stay away from that hoe ass family, unless it's strictly for beatage.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 10:20:36 AM »

your current gf? better stay away from that hoe ass family, unless it's strictly for beatage.

nah my current girlfriend is a fuckin dime piece i couldnt do that to her, lol. but the girl before her, i mean she wasnt ugly at all, but she was kinda like one of those girls who looked better naked than with clothes on, her sister was cute but kinda big, and one of her cousins looked good but she had like 3 or 4 kids, and the other i kinda had to close my eyes when i fucked her, cuz she had a aight body but a funky lookin face lol. i only fucked dat bitch once n never again. it was seriously a brown paper bag moment.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 11:14:16 AM »
we were goin to vegas with fake id's n a half ounce of og, smoked 1 blunt n got pulled over cuz the dumbass homie was speedin -.-, GOT MY ID tooken away n 1 otherhomie did too. so all we did was walk around n eat. later we meet the homies  dime pieces bitches n we were walkin down the strip n sum big white southern type football player n his homies says some disrespectful shit to the hoes and we start scrappin wit them on teh strip lol this nigga gets cracked by a beer bottle n still gets up, lol after we dropped him we booked it into mgm and at the parking lot we see the SAME mutha fuckers, n than we juz started scrappin lol but this time his homies kickd back, n the security came N THOUGHT WE were the victims cuz this guy WAS FUCKING HUGE.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Big Magus

• Lil Geezy
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
Lmao that's a tight ass memory to always remember homie!!! lol Thnx 4 sharing.

Magus
www.thawasteland.com

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Big Magus

• Lil Geezy
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 01:28:38 PM »
I got anothe one, but this ones embarrasing!

When I was about 4 or 5 I went with my mom to K-Mart in Ventura California after church. So there we were in the clothes section and I don't know what the hell happened but I totally lost track of my mom................. dude I was soo freaking scared at the time I started crying asking yelling " Mama donde estas? AMA???? " crying which by the way means MOM WHERE ARE YOU MOM? and then I went up front crying and everyone was just looking at me with a straight face..... they ended up calling my mom on the intercome but she couldn't understand because she doesn't know any english so she had no clue............. I waited crying lmao until my mom showed up........... I got all happy and my dad found out and got all PISSED " pos paque llora mijo??? eh ? no que es hombre? Nomas eso faltava! " which means WHY WERE YOU CRYING??? HA? AREN'T YOU A MAN? anyway I don't know if it's funny or serious but after that I hardly cried about anything....... I think it's funny now but it wasn't at the time.

Magus
www.thawasteland.com

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »
I was soo freaking scared at the time I started crying asking yelling " Mama donde estas? AMA???? " crying

LOLLL

when it rains it pours

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »
one time i was driving to pick up my friend from school and it was a pretty short drive about 15 mins, so i pick him up and we decide to go get some food, and im like sure, and we decide to get some mexican food, so we goto this place called rubios, he ordered and chicken burrito, and i order a bean and cheese burrito enchilada style, and we get some water. then we leave and i drop him off at his house and i drive back to my place and nothing happens. ahahahahahahahahah

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 04:14:14 PM »
This one time, for reasons unknown I entered a thread titled: "Share a true story...Anything".

The End.

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 12:28:33 PM »
I got anothe one, but this ones embarrasing!

When I was about 4 or 5 I went with my mom to K-Mart in Ventura California after church. So there we were in the clothes section and I don't know what the hell happened but I totally lost track of my mom................. dude I was soo freaking scared at the time I started crying asking yelling " Mama donde estas? AMA???? " crying which by the way means MOM WHERE ARE YOU MOM? and then I went up front crying and everyone was just looking at me with a straight face..... they ended up calling my mom on the intercome but she couldn't understand because she doesn't know any english so she had no clue............. I waited crying lmao until my mom showed up........... I got all happy and my dad found out and got all PISSED " pos paque llora mijo??? eh ? no que es hombre? Nomas eso faltava! " which means WHY WERE YOU CRYING??? HA? AREN'T YOU A MAN? anyway I don't know if it's funny or serious but after that I hardly cried about anything....... I think it's funny now but it wasn't at the time.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »
This one time, for reasons unknown I entered a thread titled: "Share a true story...Anything".

The End.

lol

zilla

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 02:19:23 PM »
True story.. Last year I had some of the best times of my life.. I owned a recording studio in a huge building next to 4 other studios 10 feet away from bay area water in Burlingame, CA.. if you have any favorite rappers from the bay area, chances are I recorded material for em at my spot.. from your federations to rappin 4 tays to quinn, jt, guce, kee, hoodstarz etc. I was barely ever home, barely ever slept.. was there 24/7 either drunk or high on something with a buncha bitches and crazy muthafucaz around praising me.. did way too much.. long story short, god took it all away from me in an instant.. one night at 4 in the morning a few suckaz ran in, put a couple of guns to my head, stripped 4 of us to our boxers, and took everything from all 5 studios.. it took em around 45 minutes.. everything got caught on camera but cops could give a fuck about a rap studio shutting down.. they wanted it to happen.. just another chapter in mi vida loca!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »
Don't have a story to tell..But A family member is in Hospital!
and I'm kinda down as to what to do!

His condition is stable, but I'm always nervous when i get news like this!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone