Author Topic: Share a true story...... Anything  (Read 929 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Share a true story...... Anything
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 08:03:24 PM »
k las nite me n my buddies r drinkin chillin at my place then my buddys like o ye my firend from work(whos like 25..we are 18) told me we could go to his buddies party so we roll in and immediatly there all lookin like who the fuck r u then my friends like yo we gotta go so we are leavin n my buddies like fuck u blah blah to the dude that owns the house , than the owner of the house comes out and grabs my buddy and starts punchin him in the back of the head so were all like fuck this ...call up about 15 ppl ,,go back to the door and start slammin on the door and of course they start bein bitchs call the cops...me n my buddy got caught by the cops n my buddy had to stay there overnight...its not that exciting but was a decent night when nothin else was goin on

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 08:48:04 PM »
So, on St. Patty's day, I went downtown to a big ass celebration they got every year called "The Sham-Rock". They close off some streets downtown, lay astro turf down, and basically throw a big ass block party. After about six $7 Miller Lite's, the party ended and I wound up at a bar, Maloney's. After losing a couple of games of pool, and downing 3 huge steins of Sam Adams White Ale, I needed to puke. I dash to the bathroom and there's a fucking line. So, in my drunken state of my mind, I did what I thought was the best idea I've ever had. I throw up in my hands, walk outside of the bar, and just toss it into the street. I went back in, thinking I was good to go, and start drinking again. Didn't even get past a couple sips before I had to throw up again. So I just bounce, and find a dark alley, and hurl my guts out. Don't remember anything else after that.
My Future Wife:

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 08:59:46 PM »
So, on St. Patty's day, I went downtown to a big ass celebration they got every year called "The Sham-Rock". They close off some streets downtown, lay astro turf down, and basically throw a big ass block party. After about six $7 Miller Lite's, the party ended and I wound up at a bar, Maloney's. After losing a couple of games of pool, and downing 3 huge steins of Sam Adams White Ale, I needed to puke. I dash to the bathroom and there's a fucking line. So, in my drunken state of my mind, I did what I thought was the best idea I've ever had. I throw up in my hands, walk outside of the bar, and just toss it into the street. I went back in, thinking I was good to go, and start drinking again. Didn't even get past a couple sips before I had to throw up again. So I just bounce, and find a dark alley, and hurl my guts out. Don't remember anything else after that.
DUMBASS
[

zilla

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 10:11:39 PM »
LOL dope thread.. I could make this go for 100 pages with stories.

True story.. It's 3 in the morning.. I'm drivin with 3 of my patnas in my car.. we roll up next to some white boy freestyling real loud by himself in his ride, weird but funny as fuck.. dude looks at us with a mean mug on his face still bustin rhymes.. so we start clowning on dude, and as a joke, I told my boys if the next light at the next intersection turns red, y'all get out and punch his face in to shut him up.. and sure enough we stop on red.. so they hop out and smash.. dude's window was down so they connected on every hit and left his face bloody.. we stupid as fuck but at that time it was the funniest shit ever.. so I speed off, still crackin up laughin.. by now we in the middle of San Francisco somewhere with no destination.. then out of nowhere I see a car behind me tail-gating.. dude had catched up takin down my license plate while on the phone with cops.. and with his luck there was a cop car on that street cruising, so now it's a mini chase.. once another cop car got involved, I gave up and pulled over.. we get put on the ground n searched out the ass.. they believed everything dude said.. so we was goin down for it I was sure.. but he made a vital mistake when my car was being searched, he started yellin THATS RIGHT BITCHES! and once he did that, a new story popped up in my head.. I told the cops to check his blood alcohol level, the guy is a maniac and has been following us all over the city.. we told the cops this dude was "gas, break, dippin" on us, and at that time that was the new slang in the bay.. we made the cops believe that "gas, break, dippin" meant he wanted problems.. they asked how is he bleeding? we said he looked like he had gotten into a fight prior to our altercation with him.. and we even added in that he was threatening to shoot us and that he might have a gun.. so long story short, one of the cops came up and said some cop code with a bunch of numbers.. and the other cop's response was TOW HIS CAR AND READ HIM HIS RIGHTS, HE'S GOIN IN.. they checked his alcohol level and sure enough he was over the limit.. they took us out of handcuffs, and told us you're free to go gentlemen.. have a good night.. just like that.. after that we spent like a whole minute in the car in awkward silence like what the fuck just happened? LOL.. so dude gets his face smashed in, gets his car towed, catches a DUI case and spends the night in jail.. moral of the story.. BE A MAN AND QUIT SNITCHIN YOU TATTLE TELLIN ASS WEENIES !!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 10:17:06 PM by ZiLLA »

MarkCruz

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 12:01:51 AM »

True story.. It's 3 in the morning.. I'm drivin with 3 of my patnas in my car.. we roll up next to some white boy freestyling real loud by himself in his ride, weird but funny as fuck.. dude looks at us with a mean mug on his face still bustin rhymes.. so we start clowning on dude, and as a joke, I told my boys if the next light at the next intersection turns red, y'all get out and punch his face in to shut him up.. and sure enough we stop on red.. so they hop out and smash.. dude's window was down so they connected on every hit and left his face bloody.. we stupid as fuck but at that time it was the funniest shit ever.. so I speed off, still crackin up laughin.. by now we in the middle of San Francisco somewhere with no destination.. then out of nowhere I see a car behind me tail-gating.. dude had catched up takin down my license plate while on the phone with cops.. and with his luck there was a cop car on that street cruising, so now it's a mini chase.. once another cop car got involved, I gave up and pulled over.. we get put on the ground n searched out the ass.. they believed everything dude said.. so we was goin down for it I was sure.. but he made a vital mistake when my car was being searched, he started yellin THATS RIGHT BITCHES! and once he did that, a new story popped up in my head.. I told the cops to check his blood alcohol level, the guy is a maniac and has been following us all over the city.. we told the cops this dude was "gas, break, dippin" on us, and at that time that was the new slang in the bay.. we made the cops believe that "gas, break, dippin" meant he wanted problems.. they asked how is he bleeding? we said he looked like he had gotten into a fight prior to our altercation with him.. and we even added in that he was threatening to shoot us and that he might have a gun.. so long story short, one of the cops came up and said some cop code with a bunch of numbers.. and the other cop's response was TOW HIS CAR AND READ HIM HIS RIGHTS, HE'S GOIN IN.. they checked his alcohol level and sure enough he was over the limit.. they took us out of handcuffs, and told us you're free to go gentlemen.. have a good night.. just like that.. after that we spent like a whole minute in the car in awkward silence like what the fuck just happened? LOL.. so dude gets his face smashed in, gets his car towed, catches a DUI case and spends the night in jail.. moral of the story.. BE A MAN AND QUIT SNITCHIN YOU TATTLE TELLIN ASS WEENIES !!

so you just decided to punch some dude in the face for no reason? and then you get mad cause you were about to get caught? you dont even know what "quit snictchin" means ya dumb fuck...you tryin to sound all hard but that was nothing more than a BITCH MOVE, ohhhh BIG MAN, yall 3 deep punchin someone in a car..yeah, yall fucking tough.

karma is gonna get you and your 3 lil butt buddies. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 12:28:39 AM »
^LOL...It already did:

True story.. Last year I had some of the best times of my life.. I owned a recording studio in a huge building next to 4 other studios 10 feet away from bay area water in Burlingame, CA.. if you have any favorite rappers from the bay area, chances are I recorded material for em at my spot.. from your federations to rappin 4 tays to quinn, jt, guce, kee, hoodstarz etc. I was barely ever home, barely ever slept.. was there 24/7 either drunk or high on something with a buncha bitches and crazy muthafucaz around praising me.. did way too much.. long story short, god took it all away from me in an instant.. one night at 4 in the morning a few suckaz ran in, put a couple of guns to my head, stripped 4 of us to our boxers, and took everything from all 5 studios.. it took em around 45 minutes.. everything got caught on camera but cops could give a fuck about a rap studio shutting down.. they wanted it to happen.. just another chapter in mi vida loca!!

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »
LOL. That Zilla dude is a joke. I'm from West Oakland (Not "The Bay" , fuck "The Bay" or "The Yay") and this square ass Ay-rab is from a bitch ass suburb called San Mateo (Home of Tom Brady LoL). His little city rides Frisco's coat tail, but Frisco is soft for a city of that size anyway. Man, The City is so pathetic. Back to bruh bruh, he makes me laugh.Dude is a joke, lame. He's a poodle trying to run the streets, but once he bumps into those real goons, he'll be running back to mommy and daddy, begging to run their liquor store.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2008, 12:49:49 AM »

damn homie arnt you out of the 10th grade?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2008, 01:09:52 AM »
k las nite me n my buddies r drinkin chillin at my place then my buddys like o ye my firend from work(whos like 25..we are 18) told me we could go to his buddies party so we roll in and immediatly there all lookin like who the fuck r u then my friends like yo we gotta go so we are leavin n my buddies like fuck u blah blah to the dude that owns the house , than the owner of the house comes out and grabs my buddy and starts punchin him in the back of the head so were all like fuck this ...call up about 15 ppl ,,go back to the door and start slammin on the door and of course they start bein bitchs call the cops...me n my buddy got caught by the cops n my buddy had to stay there overnight...its not that exciting but was a decent night when nothin else was goin on

lol, we were at a motel with the same hoes from vegas n the 1 big homie didnt get lucky, so his drunk ass was like lets go to a UCLA frat party (these asian frat guys think their a gang rofl) we get there all of the sudden the homie juz starts disrespectin every1 but lol when the owner of the pad got loud he got quiet -.- (isnt one of the downest guys his ass was juz drunk)  so my other big homie had lure'd him in the room n started sockin his ass n than the homie that started the shit started jumpin in LMFAO -.-. lol the whole party which was the owners frat juz watched n was asking them to stop ROFL i was like damnn waht teh fuck. lol we were callin  their hoes bitches for talkin shit n all that. n than while we were goin down the stairs the whole frat comes down like 50 niggas, n my drunk ass was laggin it n i saw them i was like "where da fuck you bitches goin" n they were all bitchin out n shit wit some foos talkin shit behind him n my dumbass sed "im only 17 homie what motha fuckas" thats when they started siwingin n i was scrappin witthe first foo down the stairs n i dropped i was gettin my ass beat down, luckily 1 homie was right next to me n he was kicken mutha fuckas off me (homie kickd me in the head a couple times  :laugh:) after that i got up it was like 300 for a couple minutes man  with all the homies wer were even at a narrow hall way so mutha fuckas couldnt have advantadge over us, what was even more funny is that they came 1 or 2 at a time so they juz got knotted up. LOL by the time we got into the streets mutha fuckas was DEEP. it was like some deuces wild type of shit cept there was only me and 4 other homies.  while we were walking down the street (lol the ones that tried to follow us juz got knocked out) they thought they were all hard sayin "get the fuck outta here ya'll bitches". i was thinkin damn their hoes probaly sayin "them motha fuckas was crazy!" lol cuz they was watchin the whole thing from upstairs

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2008, 04:31:30 AM »
^LOL...It already did:

True story.. Last year I had some of the best times of my life.. I owned a recording studio in a huge building next to 4 other studios 10 feet away from bay area water in Burlingame, CA.. if you have any favorite rappers from the bay area, chances are I recorded material for em at my spot.. from your federations to rappin 4 tays to quinn, jt, guce, kee, hoodstarz etc. I was barely ever home, barely ever slept.. was there 24/7 either drunk or high on something with a buncha bitches and crazy muthafucaz around praising me.. did way too much.. long story short, god took it all away from me in an instant.. one night at 4 in the morning a few suckaz ran in, put a couple of guns to my head, stripped 4 of us to our boxers, and took everything from all 5 studios.. it took em around 45 minutes.. everything got caught on camera but cops could give a fuck about a rap studio shutting down.. they wanted it to happen.. just another chapter in mi vida loca!!

LMAO haha

karma is a bitch with no remorse, huh zilla?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

zilla

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2008, 10:12:58 AM »
Please believe I have remorse.. not proud of shit I done.. with age comes wisdom.. y'all don't have a clue what karma has done to me.. I been in n outta jail ever since I can remember.. right now I'm fighting a 10 year to life case for something I didn't even do.. all 3 of my "lil buddies" in that story are in jail as we speak for different cases.. this is a thread to share true stories for laughs.. and it is what it is.. there's a thousand more where that came from.. all driven from mistakes I made.. but y'all is some sensitive poodles.. not worth sharing.

@ the "West Oakland" tough guy.. I ain't arab, ain't from no san mateo.. but you my friend ain't from nowhere, period. You never told me what hood you from in the West, there's many.. I got dudes all over there and you know this already, I'll find out who you are so fast.. but you are a nobody.. what kinda Oakland cat says he ain't from the bay? what kinda Oakland cat speaks down on Frisco? real street cats know what it is.. that don't happen.. we all need each other for certain things, it ain't never been no funk unless it was over a bitch or a certain deal.. nothin else.. you stupid.. your beef sounds personal with me. I'm no internet character, I told you to meet at every Warrior game.. East entrance, that's where I'm at with my "goons" 30 minutes before and after every game networking.. Big game this Thursday against the Nuggets, come through gangsta, I promise I'll be right at that entrance by the stairs.. Look for cats passin out flyers.. PM me with a number and we'll talk it out like men.. if you choose to surprise me.. Here's pictures incase you forgot what I look like: www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:16:28 AM by ZiLLA »

MarkCruz

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2008, 10:49:38 AM »
SHUT UP TARD.

YOUR GOONS ARE ON THE DEAN'S LIST.

zilla

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »
^ if it isn't the curry eatin dick suckin internet character himself.. welcome.. hey guess what happened to Juelz n your dipshit buddies the other day in the bay? ha ha.... too bad I don't wanna share true stories on this thread anymore  :P

Big Magus

• Lil Geezy
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2008, 11:46:08 AM »
That's what ur suppose to do homie! Share true stories.

Magus
www.thawasteland.com

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]