Author Topic: Share a true story...... Anything  (Read 927 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Share a true story...... Anything
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »
Please believe I have remorse.. not proud of shit I done.. with age comes wisdom.. y'all don't have a clue what karma has done to me.. I been in n outta jail ever since I can remember.. right now I'm fighting a 10 year to life case for something I didn't even do.. all 3 of my "lil buddies" in that story are in jail as we speak for different cases.. this is a thread to share true stories for laughs.. and it is what it is.. there's a thousand more where that came from.. all driven from mistakes I made.. but y'all is some sensitive poodles.. not worth sharing.

what happened? u havnt served a term prison yet or went to court or r u juz on bail? j/w

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2008, 06:30:21 PM »
I PLAYED BASKETBALL ONE ON ONE WITH SHAQ. AND I WON.

SEE ME NIGGA IF U DONT BELIEVE ME

zilla

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2008, 11:00:08 PM »
what happened? u havnt served a term prison yet or went to court or r u juz on bail? j/w

$150,000 bail.. conspiracy case.. dumbest shit I've ever come across.. it's purely karma.. I know god trynna send the ultimate message.. I have faith I will beat it, learned a huge lesson this time.

tempo2

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2008, 01:14:36 AM »
ive got quite a few storys id probabley able to rite a book with quite a few chapters. but a recent story would be when i got arrested coming back from amsterdam. the shit happened about a year ago. Me and three mates went over there for the obvious reasons and we all had a great time (amsterdam is the craziest place ive seen by the way). I  was kinda looking forward to coming back to normality tho after being there for a few days. anyways......it comes to the day were leaving and everything is going according to plan, we arrive back in the uk and were going through customs (shit is tight as hell here in the uk) anyways for whatever reason i get pulled to one side. i dont know why it is but ive got "one of them faces" it dosent matter where im going or where im at, it could be at a club or anything im always the one getting searched. anyways i get pulled to one side, and straight away im shitting myself. Ive got a few 20 bags stashed inside a shampoo bottle. anyways the guy is racking through my bags and pulls out a knife, i couldnt fucking believe it!!!! i swear my face went white!!!! i had no clue that my borther used my bag 2 weeks prior to me going away and no word of lie he left a fishing knife in one of the inside pockets! i was arrested on dangersous weapons charges and excorted to the police station.

the irionic thing is he didnt have a clue i borught weed back so it was kind of a blessing in disguise. I had to make a cover story up about how i love fishing, ive never talked so much shit about fishing in my life haha the cop was like, so what kind of fishing do you do and where do you go? haha shit was fucked up!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2008, 09:24:10 AM »

$150,000 bail.. conspiracy case.. dumbest shit I've ever come across.. it's purely karma.. I know god trynna send the ultimate message.. I have faith I will beat it, learned a huge lesson this time.

gl man, gettin lockd up is an experiance not even the hardest enjoy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

zilla

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »

gl man, gettin lockd up is an experiance not even the hardest enjoy.

^ Definitely. The one thing I do enjoy about it is seeing how even the hardest have sense and understanding when placed in that type of atmosphere. When killers give you positive advice that makes more sense than anything else you ever heard, that's when you understand how the world works and why people do what they do a little better.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2008, 03:21:22 PM »
^^ im a come check u out at the game 2nite east entrance. blow some purp wit or something
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!