Author Topic: Death Row CONTACTS SHYNE in prision!  (Read 439 times)

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
Re: Death Row CONTACTS SHYNE in prision!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2001, 09:19:46 PM »
Whoever said shyne was underrated needs to clean their ears out. Shyne is a good artist unfortunatly he has to go to jail at a time when he was going to blow up. I don't know how many times I've heard his new single. It's unfortunate that his temper had to get a hold of him that night.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

BadBoy4Life (Guest)

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2001, 03:03:01 AM »
Sup again yall, haven't checked out the forum in a minute. I came back and my stored pw was no longer stored heh, so I changed my name from BadBoy4ever to this one. But anyway I wanted to bring this topic back up again because of the reason that in this months XXL SHYNE was quoted as saying "Puff daddy is a bitch and a snitch, he's going to die a thousand deaths and im going to live forever" Puff Daddys reply when he heard this was simply "I still believe SHYNE was innocent and trying to protect himself" However insiders tell me SHYNE is offically off of BadBoy and is a free agent. Shyne recorded enough songs on BADBOY for a total of two albums, his contract called for three but apparently Puff will not hold him to it. He'll do about 2-3 years in prision with a chance of a year and a half with good behavior. Interesting yall wonder where he'll end up, as a street team member we no longer promote SHYNE or any of his tracks/singles... interesting. I'll tell you this though, im not going to front like I chilled with the nigah but I did meet him a few times and he was very cool and thankful for the hard work the street team did in promoting his album, he came off as a nigah on the block rather then this bigger then life rap star, any of yall got SHYNES album he even throws a shoutout to the BadBoy street team which was mad cool of him. Point being the nigahs mad cool and looks out, the mans in jail for taking care and sticking up for his own, thats respectable. I don't know the whole story but that much I know.. nuff said about that. My next topic is that fat, talentless , useless, wannabe UNCLE PHIL mutha fucka Marion Suger Bear Knight. His lies and bullcrap stories are getting annoying and old. All these things he has said about Dre. I mean if Dre was a fag and wanted to be white and etc why did the nigah Suge Knight chill with him all the time when Dre was on the row? What does that say about Suge? And that wanna be whiteboy and faggot MADE DEATHROW and MADE SUGE KNIGHT. No DRE NO DEATHROW no DEATHROW SUGE KNIGHT would be nothing and still a bodyguard. Im telling you DRE should just give Suge maybe some shitty unreleased recordings he made while he was high and let DeathRow release unreleased Dre material forever, shit i've said it once ill say it again, im glad all DeathRow does is release unreleased Snoop/Dre/Pac material, looking at their roster of untalented/laughable garbage I DONT want to hear anything else from them. I offically knew DeathRow couldn't and would never survive without Dre after hearing To Gangsta for radio, thats the poorest album i've ever heard in my life. it was like a fucking 15 year old kids demo tape that he made in his basement. Now I love Pac s music don't get me wrong, he hated BADBOY and the east (for the most part) but I respected his talent, but it just turns my stomah a lieing cheat like Suge Knight is still living off of a dead man, that's pathetic. My opinion is his family should be getting the money, not someone whos already fucked him out of millions of dollars. It's all good though because on the east coast the Single "Until the End of Time" after it's played on hot97 or some of the local radio stations the dj always says "thats 2pac with "Until the end of time" they talk about it a bit and say "the albums out , 2pacs mom helped create the title and etc and it's being released on Armau/Interscope records. No mention of DEATHROW haha. The last thing I want to say HOW WASHED UP IS ABOVE THE LAW? I mean for real? They flat out suck, they produce beats with zero passion, listening to their beats I feel like im riding in an elevator thats how pumped up they can get me. My opinion ATLS seen it's better days, time to call it a QUITS, fucking sellouts anyway dissing Eazy E like that being with DeathRow an Eazy E enemy. eH 1 yall

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2001, 08:09:05 AM »
Overseer
Shynes not bad.. but he's not *that* great either.

agree

originally posted by BadBoy4ever:
My opinion is his family should be getting the money, not someone whos already fucked him out of millions of dollars.

agree...2 an xtent
AFENI has won numerous lawsuits gettin album proceeds &
album rights..EVERYTHING DR releases also has an
AMARU RECORDSv stamp...AFENIs label
(as well as PACs middle name name)
even though all the $ should go 2 her @ least its not like b4....

i noticed that bacc n the days that mans name was
all over the PUBLISHING....
ever since DOGGYSTYLE.....
DREs had his own PUBLISHING since he left RUTHLESS
when JERRY HELLER was fuccin him
(the subject of DREs verse on BITCHES AINT SHIT)
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

sT8_GangzTa_C

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2001, 08:46:17 AM »
yeah !! SHYNE should sign a deal with Suge !!

Death Row is on tha way back... and Bad Boy is a bitch ass gay label.. and Shyne.. he is defnetly good !

[glow=color,strength,width]peace[/glow]