Author Topic: Crooked I - Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 52: The Finale - IT'S HERE! [Audio]  (Read 4525 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's truly incredible that 52 weeks have passed since Crooked I brought us his first "Hip-Hop Weekly" Freestyle over 50 Cent's "Straight To The Bank" beat. One year and over 50 freestyles later, it's time for the last "Hip-Hop Weekly", number 52, for which Crooked I teamed up with DJ Skee and put together something special for the fans.

The track was premiered on Power 106 last night, and Crooked flows over "Real Muthafuckin' G'z", "Slow Motion", "Who Shot Ya", "Picture Me Rolling" amongst other Hip-Hop classics.

Crooked has had everybody anticipating Wednesdays more than usually this year, anxiously anticipating his next track. Incase you missed any of the Hip-Hop Weely's, click here to check out dubcnn's Hip-Hop Weekly archive, the official home of the HHW's.

Enough talk, I know you all wanna hear the song, check out "Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 52" below:

Crooked I - Hip-Hop Weekly: The Finale

Thanks go out to Crooked I for the shoutout on the song! To hear Crooked I break down some of the fan's favorite freestyles and more exclusive details, check out Crooked I on Week 2 of Dubcnn Radio, where he goes in-depth on his successful series. As far as his album goes, Crooked announced on Power 106 last night that his official single featuring Akon will be released in three weeks, leading the way for his album, "B.O.S.S.". We'll keep you updated, for now go bump the last Hip-Hop Weekly!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I - Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 52: The Finale - IT'S HERE! [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 12:30:26 PM »
Props Nima :D

kemizt

Lazar

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 12:31:33 PM »
Was just about to post it  ;D All I can say about the finale is  :o :o :o :o :o :o

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 12:32:46 PM »
Yea great nima. We got a shout on the end. I saw u deleted my thread tho its better like this, u made a nice story to it :)

anyway when dude starts to spit over Nirvana and Proof u just get goosebumps..damn

« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:11:56 PM by Rud »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 12:33:33 PM »
Some nigga posted this earlier. Its a real nice track. Best bit is the Death Row homage.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »
^^ I didn't delete your thread someone else must've did that, it's all good though, better to keep everything in the official thread!

Yeah I caught the shout out, that's wassup.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »
^^ I didn't delete your thread someone else must've did that, it's all good though, better to keep everything in the official thread!

nevermind who deleted it...like we said its better to put it in official thread. How u likin this one?

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

D~Nice

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »
God damn this is sick.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 12:41:57 PM »

nevermind who deleted it...like we said its better to put it in official thread. How u likin this one?

Loving it! Crazy, feels like yesterday when Crooked announced the Weekly's and people were like "fuck this we want the album" but now 52 weeks later Crooked has blessed us with a great collection of tracks that I'll definitley be bumping for a long time, he got quotables in each weekly, and this last one was the perfect ending. it reminded me of game's 300 bars minus the dissing lol.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 12:43:53 PM »

Loving it! Crazy, feels like yesterday when Crooked announced the Weekly's and people were like "fuck this we want the album" but now 52 weeks later Crooked has blessed us with a great collection of tracks that I'll definitley be bumping for a long time, he got quotables in each weekly, and this last one was the perfect ending. it reminded me of game's 300 bars minus the dissing lol.

Game 300 bars minus dissing is 3 bars hahaha...

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 12:45:48 PM »
Instant Classic.....Dont know anybody else really who could pull somethin like that off.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 12:47:14 PM »

^^ Yeah I know I'm takling about how he rapped over all the different beats and shit.. Ya know! :)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »

^^ Yeah I know I'm takling about how he rapped over all the different beats and shit.. Ya know! :)

For sure...we on the same line here. damn so much quotables here