Author Topic: Job vs Now I Know (NEED VOTES!!!!!!!!)  (Read 1255 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Job vs Now I Know (NEED VOTES!!!!!!!!)
« on: April 03, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »
12-20 bars
first to 3 votes

hey now i know, now eye know you all lip like superhead/
me and you in the same room, equal me cuffed up, facing the death penalty and you dead/
you smell that? yea you stepped in shit , when you said you was down to battle me/
call me the lyrical Hitler cuz when eye am done with you, only thing
that will be left is ashes and teeth/
no remorse, my punchlines will have you pissing blood for weeks/
your rhymes are pathetic like that banana fagget pretending to be me/
you probably go to sleep with a kobe bryant blow up doll and wearing his jersey/
kidnap your ass and throw out the ride doing 100 on the garden state parkway/
eye am a king like ron artest, eye am a man, you a bitch at a Laker game with
pom poms in your hands/
me and you can never be friends, the closest eye come to peace
is rippin off a mercedes benz emblem/
you a Baller? well eye would low bridge you while you tryin to rebound/
then walk all over you like A.I did to tyrone lou/
you fake, we the original hebrews/
beat you down then spin you on your head like a dreidel/
then stomp you out till your life flashes in front of you/
eye told you fuckin with me is fatal/

-NOTHING THE GOD CANT SOLVE

your move................
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 12:06:59 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

J Bananas

Re: Job vs Now I Know
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 07:05:14 PM »
man you were really upset about me punkin you like that, everybody laughin at your serious thoughts like they were my jokes

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:12:35 PM »
man you were really upset about me punkin you like that, everybody laughin at your serious thoughts like they were my jokes
nigga your a clown you have no life.......thats why u desperately want to be me.... you only played yourself on the real you been lost....you cant be me get over it........ you will always be number 2 to me.........you cant beat me in anything you a loser get it......you will never ever ever be able to beat me in anything.... face it your a loser get that. eye am number 1 you are number 2

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 11:53:02 PM »
nigga your a clown you have no life.......thats why u desperately want to be me.... you only played yourself on the real you been lost....you cant be me get over it........ you will always be number 2 to me.........you cant beat me in anything you a loser get it......you will never ever ever be able to beat me in anything.... face it your a loser get that. eye am number 1 you are number 2

lol, i attack quick like a whirlwind, romance, like job and his imaginary girlfriend, you're number one, top seed buns, jailhouse fag, niggas called you hun.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 10:13:55 AM »

lol, i attack quick like a whirlwind, romance, like job and his imaginary girlfriend, you're number one, top seed buns, jailhouse fag, niggas called you hun.

hahah your such a loser........... it is sooo obvious quick do yourself a favor and stop postin you just make you self look more of a loser

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 11:09:51 AM »
the holocaust vs. slavery, i was in a gas chamber only to bust through
straight to take care of this job, you gettin lynched by a drunk jew
you a mutt too...wouldn't be surprised if bananas WAS you
and cherish your Latin roots, ese, it's something that you must do
but what's new? punk dude always hiding like the klux ku
or the ku klux you're too flux, so I adjust you
nigga, what you think? it's chiropractic rhyme structure
watch his-panic, cry busta, I'm the tragic spine buster
yea, I said his-panic, cuz you're a scary ass Mexican
thinkin you got roots in Africa, what happened to your parents then?
if one of them is black then the other one is hopeless
cuz you fake 5 percentin' when your surname is Gomez
Hotep!......Isn't that your favorite sayin?
This aint no reindeer games, but homie, you just faced a slayin'

OchoCinco

Re: Job vs Now I Know (NEED VOTES!!!!!!!!)
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 02:02:10 PM »
i gotta go wit nik on that one

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »
I'm sorry, even though Job's the dude, Now_I_Know straight up murdered this, hot damn. :o

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 02:59:25 PM »
NIK gots my vote...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 03:35:53 PM »
hahaha wow........ why aint eye surprised
let me vote for that banana boy too and his vote goes for none other than now i know
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 03:41:09 PM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 03:40:47 PM »
Ill rhymes, both of ya

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 03:51:36 PM »
let me vote for that banana boy too and his vote goes for none other than now i know

What does it matter?...I already won. LOL

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 04:05:26 PM »

all honest you really think you shit was better than mine?? on the real?? because eye sit back and analyze ya shit like none of it makes sense..... first off mexican and the DR no where near each other....... mexican and ese go together not dominican and ese....... second "if one of them is black the other one is hopeless" like wtf?? what kind of punchline is that ?? you tried to break down hispanic ( his-panic ) to use it as a metaphor but it made no sense. like nothin in there would have niggas surround us going like ""OOOHHHHHH shit" --------no crowd moving factor in ya shit..
good W though

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 04:06:11 PM »
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN..... i read the first dudes and i was like ok ok....not much flow and kinda wild on the line structure...but ok ok....then i read Now i KNOW and ...well......he KILLED IT...shit had me rolling up laughing....sick punches...witty...and good rhyme scheme.....

my vote easily goes to SCCIT THA SHIZNET lol....

eazzy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 08:50:30 PM »

all honest you really think you shit was better than mine?? on the real?? because eye sit back and analyze ya shit like none of it makes sense..... first off mexican and the DR no where near each other....... mexican and ese go together not dominican and ese....... second "if one of them is black the other one is hopeless" like wtf?? what kind of punchline is that ?? you tried to break down hispanic ( his-panic ) to use it as a metaphor but it made no sense. like nothin in there would have niggas surround us going like ""OOOHHHHHH shit" --------no crowd moving factor in ya shit..
good W though

LOL...calm down dude, it's just a keystyle...and my little 2 minute key obviously murdered yours. Step up your rhyme structure and get some multis, then call me out when you've mastered all that...PeACe