Author Topic: Job vs Now I Know (NEED VOTES!!!!!!!!)  (Read 1254 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Job vs Now I Know (NEED VOTES!!!!!!!!)
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 10:09:27 AM »
btw, Everlast is an orthodox Muslim, not a 5%
nah everlast is godbody trustme

I will post an article by him on Monday or Tuesday when I'm on my home pc to prove it of his story of how he came to orthodox Islam.
aiite

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »
I mean put it this way, when niggas is battling on the streets, you hear the punches, the wordplay and how they flowing. Ain't nobody really gonna sit there and correct a nigga cuz he ain't comin' proper. Ya know?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 10:12:45 AM »
I mean put it this way, when niggas is battling on the streets, you hear the punches, the wordplay and how they flowing. Ain't nobody really gonna sit there and correct a nigga cuz he ain't comin' proper. Ya know?
so what is the whole point of this? if niggas aint coming correct?? to just make a whole bunch of mumble, jumble bullshit basura, make it rhyme at the end........... then have simple ass niggas be like OH SHIT he killed it........like eye am not overstanding this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Job vs Now I Know
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »

Didn't get where you were going with the "Ho-tep" thing.  I know that's an Egyptian pharoah or something, but I didn't get where you were going with the reference.  Weak finish, you lose points for that.   -2

"Hotep" is something he always says after he thinks he schooled someone...either way, thanks for the breakdown, homie...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 10:23:47 AM »
so what is the whole point of this? if niggas aint coming correct?? to just make a whole bunch of mumble, jumble bullshit basura, make it rhyme at the end........... then have simple ass niggas be like OH SHIT he killed it........like eye am not overstanding this.

LOL...stop being a sore loser. Everything I said made sense. You're just mad cuz I typed my shit out in half a minute, while you probably sat all night tryna come "correct", and still lost...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 10:24:18 AM »

Didn't get where you were going with the "Ho-tep" thing.  I know that's an Egyptian pharoah or something, but I didn't get where you were going with the reference.  Weak finish, you lose points for that.   -2

"Hotep" is something he always says after he thinks he schooled someone...either way, thanks for the breakdown, homie...PeACe
wrong again.........makin shit up hotep is used as peace..... like how you becoming up with this shit.............. eye use it when eye think eye schooled someone???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 10:25:41 AM »

wrong again.........makin shit up hotep is used as peace..... like how you becoming up with this shit.............. eye use it when eye think eye schooled someone???

whatever, it's one of your favorite sayings...ive just seen you say hotep to many people on this board to end a convo, so I assumed it was your way of saying "owned" or some shit...PeACe

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 10:27:28 AM »

LOL...stop being a sore loser. Everything I said made sense. You're just mad cuz I typed my shit out in half a minute, while you probably sat all night tryna come "correct", and still lost...
nigga please it took you 2mins..... eye say it took me 4 or 5min so what??? how you going to say everything u said make sense ...........BREAK IT DOWN REAL QUICK THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!  straight off the BACK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND MEXICO...yea that makes sense.......... it the whole vibes eye get from this is to just make up mumble , jumble and niggas will say OH SHIT YOU KILLED IT!!!!!!! eye get it now

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 12:41:36 PM »
Yo, your shit didn't even flow. Before even comin' correct, you gotta have a structured rhyme scheme. Otherwise how a nigga gon read it?

I can understand where you're comin' from but come on nigga..

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 12:46:01 PM »
Yo, your shit didn't even flow. Before even comin' correct, you gotta have a structured rhyme scheme. Otherwise how a nigga gon read it?

I can understand where you're comin' from but come on nigga..
eye come to the conclusion ya niggas dont know shit on the real........... ya must've been here for a long time and battling each other and got used to this funny style ya niggas claim is sooo fuckin great. but ya do you

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 12:56:34 PM »
Quote from: Job
you probably go to sleep with a kobe bryant blow up doll and wearing his jersey/
kidnap your ass and throw out the ride doing 100 on the garden state parkway/

eye am a king like ron artest, eye am a man, you a bitch at a Laker game with
pom poms in your hands/
me and you can never be friends, the closest eye come to peace
is rippin off a mercedes benz emblem/
you a Baller? well eye would low bridge you while you tryin to rebound/
then walk all over you like A.I did to tyrone lou/
you fake, we the original hebrews/
beat you down then spin you on your head like a dreidel/
then stomp you out till your life flashes in front of you/
eye told you fuckin with me is fatal/
Maybe I'm reading wrong but I'm goin' by '/' to end ya bar.

Now_I_Know's went..

He had structure homie. A battle in the hood nigga, what we want to hear? Punches with personals, a good flow, tight rhymes. Now_I_Know had more of that.

Homie, it's not a funny style, there's a whole punch of styles a nigga can rap or in this case 'keystyle' in, nigga, Now_I_Know came with it.

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 01:46:49 PM »
bryans analysis was biased though because he wants to be jobs friend. I'm the only non biased shit ehre because i think flaimin maimon and danny are both full of shit and suffer from megalomania, but lyrically, elior's verse did flow nicer and had better stings, so im goin with him.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »
bryans analysis was biased though because he wants to be jobs friend. I'm the only non biased shit ehre because i think flaimin maimon and danny are both full of shit and suffer from megalomania, but lyrically, elior's verse did flow nicer and had better stings, so im goin with him.

wrong again... your always speaking falsehood whenever you say my name.  I'm tighter with NIK than I am Job, because NIK and I know each other personally and have hung out in real life.  So if I was going to be bias and vote for anybody it would be NIK.  And Job corrected me when I associated him with Islam the other day... so you can't even say I just voted for him cause he's down with Islam, because he told me he is not.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 01:56:26 PM »

wrong again... your always speaking falsehood whenever you say my name.  I'm tighter with NIK than I am Job, because NIK and I know each other personally and have hung out in real life.  So if I was going to be bias and vote for anybody it would be NIK.  And Job corrected me when I associated him with Islam the other day... so you can't even say I just voted for him cause he's down with Islam, because he told me he is not.

eye only speak the truth bry guy. and eye said you voted for him because he is black, not muslim. that is the correct part.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 02:08:08 PM »

eye only speak the truth bry guy. and eye said you voted for him because he is black, not muslim. that is the correct part.

If I voted for him because he is black then how do you explain all the black people I have voted against at this forum... Timelock, Sikotic, Maxicsn, Haterats, Quiettruth, etc.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)