Author Topic: Crooked I's ''Straight Boss'' one of the greatest westcoast tracks of all-time  (Read 513 times)

~Lucien~

you are right people... this is single material

eggz

• Lil Geezy
I agree, I thought and still do think this track is amazing and perfect single material. Even though I've heard it, I still hope it's on the album as a bonus track or something because it's that dope. Also, if he does shoot a video for the Akon single, maybe this track could be at the start or at the end of the video for a verse or so. At least the masses would still get to hear it this way.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
even if he didn't make it his first single, it's a great song, and I'd like to thank Crooked for giving me something to bump.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Yea..the thing that he realesed that on Celly Cel compilation was lame move, he should have kept it unreleased for THE BOSS ALBUM, but on the other hand like homie up there i thank him for givin that to us free! its a great song indeed...what comforts me is that BOSS has better songs if he released stuff like NWA and Straight Bosses online .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
a damn great song, i feel like ive had it as my ringtone forever now. but def could of been a good single for him. hopefully that akon track does good for him, i want to see this guy succeed

GangstaBoogy

The way I see it, this song would've been the perfect street single (or West Coast single) to get people ready for the album. I thought "New West Anthem" was a good title but a pretty wack song.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

The way I see it, this song would've been the perfect street single (or West Coast single) to get people ready for the album. I thought "New West Anthem" was a good title but a pretty wack song.

You know it's funny... Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that feels "New West Anthem", it got so much hate online, but I still bump it in regular rotation today.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah mos def one of the best includin
nwa
boom boom clap
cali boyz
creased khaki flow

dman them traccs is str8 heat
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

eggz

• Lil Geezy

You know it's funny... Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that feels "New West Anthem", it got so much hate online, but I still bump it in regular rotation today.

I was definitely feeling N.W.A. as well. Jim Gittum has definitely made some real bangers for Crooked and I can't wait to see what else he's got on B.O.S.S..

TheWestCoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Need that Million Dollar Story!!
like da battery in my beemer u not in da hoood 8)
crooked is sick

AnybodyKilla

I was definitely feeling N.W.A. as well. Jim Gittum has definitely made some real bangers for Crooked and I can't wait to see what else he's got on B.O.S.S..

sav

That's a fucking great song.

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
I think Crooked needs to jump on a Jonathan Rotem beat (a la "Boss" by Rick Ross). To my knowledge, he's never worked with him--I think a good, "mainstream" beat by JR would fit Crook perfectly and could help him get radio play.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
some greatest shit from Crooked I.

Elano

Yes I said it. I know I have mixed feelings about Crooked I. I know he is one of the greatest right now.

:loco: :nawty: