Author Topic: R.I.P. Martin Luther King  (Read 1343 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
R.I.P. Martin Luther King
« on: April 04, 2008, 08:40:11 AM »
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968)
One of, if not the, greatest American figure.

His last speech, telling us that his been to the mountain top
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BI_tQ5DdFAk&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BI_tQ5DdFAk&amp;hl=en</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/n53GuVt0tlY&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/n53GuVt0tlY&amp;hl=en</a>
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 08:42:10 AM by M Dogg for Obama »

jeromechickenbone

Re: R.I.P. Martin Luther King
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »
Obama's a coon.

herpes

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 11:24:38 PM »
Obama's a coon.

Ron Paul isnt the answer either.... uniting and rising up is

that being said RIP MLK
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:34:53 PM by Tommy Fits >>> cali »

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 11:28:49 PM »
RIP

when it rains it pours

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »
RIP
he was a good man, i just didnt like his peace thing he did, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 06:22:34 AM »
Obama's a coon.

Ron Paul isnt the answer either.... uniting and rising up is

that being said RIP MLK

Nominating RP would have been uniting and rising up. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 07:55:55 AM »
RIP
he was a good man, i just didnt like his peace thing he did, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back
word......... this nigga up there singing and hold hands with the same race of people who lynching niggas and castrating them wtf????  research martin luther king jr and his ties with the boule. white people LOVE martin luther king jr. because the idea of them hitting niggas and niggas not hitting back is wonderful. thats why they teach you about martin luther king jr in these pale faces history book but nothing about malcolm.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 09:46:25 AM »
RIP
word......... this nigga up there singing and hold hands with the same race of people who lynching niggas and castrating them wtf????  research martin luther king jr and his ties with the boule. white people LOVE martin luther king jr. because the idea of them hitting niggas and niggas not hitting back is wonderful. thats why they teach you about martin luther king jr in these pale faces history book but nothing about malcolm.

I see your point on this.  But responding w/ violence is only gonna cause the other side to again, respond in violence.  It's an endless circle.  At some point, you have to be above that.  That's the way MLK saw it, and thats why MLK>X

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »
RIP

I see your point on this.  But responding w/ violence is only gonna cause the other side to again, respond in violence.  It's an endless circle.  At some point, you have to be above that.  That's the way MLK saw it, and thats why MLK>X
martin luther king jr got killed by the same people he was soooo eager to integrate with. like forreals its easy for you white people to be like responding with violence is wrong BECAUSE YA DOING THE ATTACKIN and what better than to attack a group of people who wont attack back ( THATS LIKE STEALING FROM A NIGGA AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY HIM BACK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all know white people when THEY GET ATTACKED the option of not ATTACKIN BACK IS OUT THE QUESTION!!!!!!! thats not even a possibility.......... they would be giving the GO SIGN to drop bombs on some poor country asap...............so why ya tryin to kick that peace shit to other niggas............shit dont add up

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 10:10:57 AM »
RIP

martin luther king jr got killed by the same people he was soooo eager to integrate with. like forreals its easy for you white people to be like responding with violence is wrong BECAUSE YA DOING THE ATTACKIN and what better than to attack a group of people who wont attack back ( THATS LIKE STEALING FROM A NIGGA AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY HIM BACK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all know white people when THEY GET ATTACKED the option of not ATTACKIN BACK IS OUT THE QUESTION!!!!!!! thats not even a possibility.......... they would be giving the GO SIGN to drop bombs on some poor country asap...............so why ya tryin to kick that peace shit to other niggas............shit dont add up

You continue to lose because of your groupthink mentality.  The fact that you speak in absolutes shows that you don't have much real world experience.  Reading books and gaining knowledge that way is great, but experience is the best teacher.  You'll see that eventually.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 10:23:19 AM »
RIP

You continue to lose because of your groupthink mentality.  The fact that you speak in absolutes shows that you don't have much real world experience.  Reading books and gaining knowledge that way is great, but experience is the best teacher.  You'll see that eventually.
eye continue to lose because of my groupthinking??? wtf you serious nigga ?real world experience nigga? eye live in jersey not fuckin south dakota or some country ass area. you think eye am just speakin out my ass? eye been around you people!! eye know how ya do!!!!!!!, how ya operate!!!!!!!!!!!, the majority of you people are foul PERIOD!!!!!!!!!. so dont try to come at me like, "oh eye lose blah blah". what you think just because there is a small group of people who like big daddy kane and listen to hip hop shit changes??? so eye guess you different huh because you got kane in your picture area!!! so ya not all the same fuck out of here. dont try to play word game that shit dont work on me nigga.
eye simply tell you that white people kick that oh peace, non-violent, non retaliating shit BUT DONT FOLLOW IT!!!!!!! and you say eye dont know what eye am talkin about!!!!!!!!  WHITE PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW THEY OWN RULES, AND DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN THE SHIT THE KICK ( prime example the BIBLE, majority of ya christians but share non of the good qualities & characteristics in that book). you must be out ya mind denial at its best

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 11:35:31 AM »
RIP

eye continue to lose because of my groupthinking??? wtf you serious nigga ?real world experience nigga? eye live in jersey not fuckin south dakota or some country ass area. you think eye am just speakin out my ass? eye been around you people!! eye know how ya do!!!!!!!, how ya operate!!!!!!!!!!!, the majority of you people are foul PERIOD!!!!!!!!!. so dont try to come at me like, "oh eye lose blah blah". what you think just because there is a small group of people who like big daddy kane and listen to hip hop shit changes??? so eye guess you different huh because you got kane in your picture area!!! so ya not all the same fuck out of here. dont try to play word game that shit dont work on me nigga.
eye simply tell you that white people kick that oh peace, non-violent, non retaliating shit BUT DONT FOLLOW IT!!!!!!! and you say eye dont know what eye am talkin about!!!!!!!!  WHITE PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW THEY OWN RULES, AND DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN THE SHIT THE KICK ( prime example the BIBLE, majority of ya christians but share non of the good qualities & characteristics in that book). you must be out ya mind denial at its best

lol

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 02:22:41 PM »
RIP

lol
yea eye know you speechless....... it doesnt get any realer than that right there.........

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 09:35:28 PM »
RIP

i respect mlk because he realised that love is the most powerful weapon ever, just like jesus did before. I admire him for his courage.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:39:49 PM by Waassup Bitch »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »
Any Malcolm X speech > Martin's "I Have A Dream Speech"

...as for Ghandi, it's funny that people automatically think "ohh yeah, Ghandi was so great" but I bet 99% of them don't know shit about Ghandi.  He does have one quote that I like, where he was asked about Western civilization and he said.. "I think it sounds like a nice idea".
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:38:32 PM by Abd. Infinite presents... Real Hip-Hop »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)