Author Topic: R.I.P. Martin Luther King  (Read 1363 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: R.I.P. Martin Luther King
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 09:46:01 PM »
Do black folks prefer malcom x and his message over mlk? Do they think he's a traitor when at the end of his life he said he realised he was wrong with all the hate he had and he preached?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 09:54:15 PM »
Do black folks prefer malcom x and his message over mlk? Do they think he's a traitor when at the end of his life he said he realised he was wrong with all the hate he had and he preached?

People over-exaggerate the change Malcolm X made at the end of his life.  He called himself Al-Hajj Malik Shabazz when he was in the Muslim world, but he did not change his name from Malcolm X when he came back to America.  He said that the conditions that produced Malcolm X were still present in America, and that therefore, when abroad in the multi-ethnic Muslim world he could go by Al-Hajj but in America he still wanted to be identified as Malcolm X.  In other words... "ain't a damn thang changed".  The difference was that he had seen harmony amongst races while on Hajj in the Muslim world, and he was beginning to practice Islam as it was practiced universally.  But people make it sound as if Malcolm X regretted all of his past statements, activities, and idea's he subscribed to in the Nation, when it's not like that.  He didn't turn his back on his old ideas... but rather he expanded on them and broadened his vision.

I think black folks prefer Malcolm X's message, but because this society and media are dominated by Judeo-Christian white men, we are saturated with this MLK "love thy enemy" stuff.  But the white man has never loved his enemy.  Does Bush, as a Christian, love Sadaam Hussien?  Did Kennedy, Nixon, and Ladybird love Ho Chi Min?  no... they bombed the shit out of them and their countries in aggression and pre-emptive strikes that were unprovoked.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 10:08:07 PM »
Any Malcolm X speech > Martin's "I Have A Dream Speech"
Maclom X>MLK...i can agree to that...but to say that all his speeches were better than MLK's best speech...thats just stupid...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 10:10:37 PM »
RIP
he was a good man, i just didnt like his peace thing he did, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back

i respect mlk because he realised that love is the most powerful weapon ever, just like jesus did before. I admire him for his courage.
niggas please do not listen to this clown and his love n peace bullshit

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 10:33:33 PM »
Perry's book documents Malcolm X's many gay experiences. A schoolmate, Bob Bebee, recalls the day they stumbled on a local boy jerking off. Malcolm, Bebee recalled, ordered the youth to masturbate him, and subsequently boasted he had given him oral sex. Later, from the age of 20, Malcolm had sex with men for money - as hinted at in Spike Lee's 1992 biopic - and he had at least one sustained sexual liaison with a man. While living in Flint, Michigan, his roommate noticed that instead of sleeping in the room they were sharing, Malcolm sneaked down the hall to spend the night with a gay transvestite named Willie Mae.

I wonder if jobology shares the same lust for other men like his boy malcolm did...

mlk>>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 07:28:23 AM »
RIP
he was a good man, i just didnt like his peace thing he did, if someone shoots at you, you shoot back
word......... this nigga up there singing and hold hands with the same race of people who lynching niggas and castrating them wtf????  research martin luther king jr and his ties with the boule. white people LOVE martin luther king jr. because the idea of them hitting niggas and niggas not hitting back is wonderful. thats why they teach you about martin luther king jr in these pale faces history book but nothing about malcolm.

I see your point on this.  But responding w/ violence is only gonna cause the other side to again, respond in violence.  It's an endless circle.  At some point, you have to be above that.  That's the way MLK saw it, and thats why MLK>X
martin luther king jr got killed by the same people he was soooo eager to integrate with. like forreals its easy for you white people to be like responding with violence is wrong BECAUSE YA DOING THE ATTACKIN and what better than to attack a group of people who wont attack back ( THATS LIKE STEALING FROM A NIGGA AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY HIM BACK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all know white people when THEY GET ATTACKED the option of not ATTACKIN BACK IS OUT THE QUESTION!!!!!!! thats not even a possibility.......... they would be giving the GO SIGN to drop bombs on some poor country asap...............so why ya tryin to kick that peace shit to other niggas............shit dont add up

You continue to lose because of your groupthink mentality.  The fact that you speak in absolutes shows that you don't have much real world experience.  Reading books and gaining knowledge that way is great, but experience is the best teacher.  You'll see that eventually.
eye continue to lose because of my groupthinking??? wtf you serious nigga ?real world experience nigga? eye live in jersey not fuckin south dakota or some country ass area. you think eye am just speakin out my ass? eye been around you people!! eye know how ya do!!!!!!!, how ya operate!!!!!!!!!!!, the majority of you people are foul PERIOD!!!!!!!!!. so dont try to come at me like, "oh eye lose blah blah". what you think just because there is a small group of people who like big daddy kane and listen to hip hop shit changes??? so eye guess you different huh because you got kane in your picture area!!! so ya not all the same fuck out of here. dont try to play word game that shit dont work on me nigga.
eye simply tell you that white people kick that oh peace, non-violent, non retaliating shit BUT DONT FOLLOW IT!!!!!!! and you say eye dont know what eye am talkin about!!!!!!!!  WHITE PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW THEY OWN RULES, AND DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN THE SHIT THE KICK ( prime example the BIBLE, majority of ya christians but share non of the good qualities & characteristics in that book). you must be out ya mind denial at its best

Condoleeza Rice is complicit and responsible for the Iraq war.  Therefore, I conclude that all black people are to blame for the war going on and the hundreds of thousands deaths.  Job the Iraq war is all your fault.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 09:39:50 AM »
Perry's book documents Malcolm X's many gay experiences. A schoolmate, Bob Bebee, recalls the day they stumbled on a local boy jerking off. Malcolm, Bebee recalled, ordered the youth to masturbate him, and subsequently boasted he had given him oral sex. Later, from the age of 20, Malcolm had sex with men for money - as hinted at in Spike Lee's 1992 biopic - and he had at least one sustained sexual liaison with a man. While living in Flint, Michigan, his roommate noticed that instead of sleeping in the room they were sharing, Malcolm sneaked down the hall to spend the night with a gay transvestite named Willie Mae.

I wonder if jobology shares the same lust for other men like his boy malcolm did...

mlk>>

That's a complete fabrication.  Anyone that knows anything about Malcolm X knows you are making up complete lies.  Allah see's.  Bear witness to that.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 09:54:00 AM »
RIP
word......... this nigga up there singing and hold hands with the same race of people who lynching niggas and castrating them wtf????  research martin luther king jr and his ties with the boule. white people LOVE martin luther king jr. because the idea of them hitting niggas and niggas not hitting back is wonderful. thats why they teach you about martin luther king jr in these pale faces history book but nothing about malcolm.

I see your point on this.  But responding w/ violence is only gonna cause the other side to again, respond in violence.  It's an endless circle.  At some point, you have to be above that.  That's the way MLK saw it, and thats why MLK>X
martin luther king jr got killed by the same people he was soooo eager to integrate with. like forreals its easy for you white people to be like responding with violence is wrong BECAUSE YA DOING THE ATTACKIN and what better than to attack a group of people who wont attack back ( THATS LIKE STEALING FROM A NIGGA AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY HIM BACK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all know white people when THEY GET ATTACKED the option of not ATTACKIN BACK IS OUT THE QUESTION!!!!!!! thats not even a possibility.......... they would be giving the GO SIGN to drop bombs on some poor country asap...............so why ya tryin to kick that peace shit to other niggas............shit dont add up

You continue to lose because of your groupthink mentality.  The fact that you speak in absolutes shows that you don't have much real world experience.  Reading books and gaining knowledge that way is great, but experience is the best teacher.  You'll see that eventually.
eye continue to lose because of my groupthinking??? wtf you serious nigga ?real world experience nigga? eye live in jersey not fuckin south dakota or some country ass area. you think eye am just speakin out my ass? eye been around you people!! eye know how ya do!!!!!!!, how ya operate!!!!!!!!!!!, the majority of you people are foul PERIOD!!!!!!!!!. so dont try to come at me like, "oh eye lose blah blah". what you think just because there is a small group of people who like big daddy kane and listen to hip hop shit changes??? so eye guess you different huh because you got kane in your picture area!!! so ya not all the same fuck out of here. dont try to play word game that shit dont work on me nigga.
eye simply tell you that white people kick that oh peace, non-violent, non retaliating shit BUT DONT FOLLOW IT!!!!!!! and you say eye dont know what eye am talkin about!!!!!!!!  WHITE PEOPLE DONT FOLLOW THEY OWN RULES, AND DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN THE SHIT THE KICK ( prime example the BIBLE, majority of ya christians but share non of the good qualities & characteristics in that book). you must be out ya mind denial at its best

Condoleeza Rice is complicit and responsible for the Iraq war.  Therefore, I conclude that all black people are to blame for the war going on and the hundreds of thousands deaths.  Job the Iraq war is all your fault.
haha nigga you a idiot for real, that comment  just goes to show how desperate you are to make shit up , so shit leans your way.
nigga condoleeza rice is a house negro puppet. she aint callin no shots.........get over it everything eye said is the truth face. thats the problem with you people , ya think your soooo untouchable and everything ya do is justified.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 09:56:07 AM »

mlk>>

That's a complete fabrication.  Anyone that knows anything about Malcolm X knows you are making up complete lies.  Allah see's.  Bear witness to that.
why even bother responding to that loser........... that shit is a complete blatant lie and knowin him since he has all the time in the world to change his name and pretend to be like me..........he problem just wrote that shit for the heck of it

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »

why even bother responding to that loser........... that shit is a complete blatant lie and knowin him since he has all the time in the world to change his name and pretend to be like me..........he problem just wrote that shit for the heck of it

Word

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 10:16:19 AM »
RIP

haha nigga you a idiot for real, that comment  just goes to show how desperate you are to make shit up , so shit leans your way.
nigga condoleeza rice is a house negro puppet. she aint callin no shots.........get over it everything eye said is the truth face. thats the problem with you people , ya think your soooo untouchable and everything ya do is justified.

You're judging all white people by the actions of specific white people, so I'm gonna judge you based on the actions of a specific black person.  Get it? 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 10:19:15 AM »
RIP

You're judging all white people by the actions of specific white people, so I'm gonna judge you based on the actions of a specific black person.  Get it? 
even if you were to do that............she aint the reason for the war now.......stop makin shit up for the fuck of it........... you see you cant even make shit up to lean in your way. CONDOLEZZA RICE THE REASON WE AT WAR!??!?!??!? YOU SERIOUS NIGGA???? the only person you got to blame for that is whitey...... TRY AGAIN PLEASE!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »

As a black man I hold you responsible for the genocide in Rwanda, and for the senseless child sacrifices that have occurred throughout the history of voodooism which is particularly prevalent in some African nations like Chad.

Eye don't think you understand plain simple logic so eye will leave it at that.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 10:37:44 AM »
a yo check this out even if ya wanted to play this game......cuz eye know thats how you people do..............who list would be much longer than the other?????? end of discussion

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 10:40:58 AM »

As a black man I hold you responsible for the genocide in Rwanda, and for the senseless child sacrifices that have occurred throughout the history of voodooism which is particularly prevalent in some African nations like Chad.

Eye don't think you understand plain simple logic so eye will leave it at that.

Eye agree.