Author Topic: Messi Exposed, He is from Netherlands....True Facts. G malone Check IT!  (Read 1302 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Messi Exposed, He is from Netherlands....True Facts. G malone Check IT!
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »
Free post!

Let me save you the trouble, Messi. I don't hate you, not concerned where you're from or where you live, I don't hate you, I don't even know you too much, don't care if you are exposed  for being a faggot or revealed as a true OG. I'm not hating on you, I just like a free post!

I love how mods don't do shit on this forum.

messi19

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »
Free post!

Let me save you the trouble, Messi. I don't hate you, not concerned where you're from or where you live, I don't hate you, I don't even know you too much, don't care if you are exposed  for being a faggot or revealed as a true OG. I'm not hating on you, I just like a free post!

I love how mods don't do shit on this forum.

i actually like this shit haha no joke. It keeps the forum entertaining and it keep niggas talkin about me. Do u think i really care if niggas say im from Netherlands? hahahaha like i have to prove myself to internet niggas now and shit? nugggah please. Shit why not, the forum is gettin more entertaining now.

Johnny B

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »
what the fuck is this about? who is messi ?

im messi u mad (former useraname)? lmao when i signed up at this forum in 06 i told everybody i was goin in school in europe
but im from Phoenix and then this no teflon dude did some Ip scan shit and said that i was from Netherlands. Ive never
even been in netherlands. But shit Netherlands...why not? i decided to claim Amsterdam from now on.

in the ciiiiiiiiiiiity of Amsterdam...we keep it roooockin, we keeeep it rooooockin

LMAO!!

K-9

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2008, 05:04:10 PM »
miss teeny daddy will cancell it because she's a trash talker .

Johnny B

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2008, 05:05:53 PM »
LOL, ALL THIS TIME IM THINKIN THIS HOE MESSI IS FROM FRANCE WITH A NAME LIKE THAT...OHH WELL NETHERLANDS, AMSTERDAN OR FRANCE ITS ALL THE SAME EURO TRASH TO ME....LISTEN DON NADA U WOULD NOT LAST 1 MINUTE IN THE STREETS OF CALI, PHOENIX OR EVEN U.S.A. FOR THAT MATTER...I SUGGEST U GO BACK TO YOUR DJ TIESTO ROOTS AND LEAVE GANGSTA'S ALONE CAUSE ITS BAD FOR YA HEALTH...PEOPLE OVER HERE DIE FOR THAT SHYT AND U DON'T WANNA C THAT WHITEY...MAYBE I SHOULD TELL GAME TO LOOK YA ASS UP WHEN HE UNFORTUNATELY GOES THAT WAY SO HE CAN SLAP YO ASS HIMSELF 4 BEIN A HOE.........U THINK U GETTIN EXPOSURE WITH THIS THREAD HAHA U CAN CATCH SLUGZ IF U DON'T WATCH OUT IN UR OWN CITY  ;)

LMAO!!, I'm gonna piss myself!!! hahahaha

messi19

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2008, 05:07:05 PM »
miss teeny daddy will cancell it because she's a trash talker .

naw they will ban me cuz the nigga Johnny been a snitch. Shit they gave me warning sayin dude complained. its all good.

Blood$

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2008, 05:07:51 PM »
yeah Johnny B me too, I am dying laughing at this shit  ;D

K-9

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »
Where u at daddy ???

messi19

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2008, 05:09:05 PM »
Where u at daddy ???

in france..just arrived

messi19

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »
yeah Johnny B me too, I am dying laughing at this shit  ;D

and thats the purpose..because the forum was boring..u gotta heat the shit up with some entertainment.
like u know Spiders career, its just entertainment u laugh at it. Because.......i care about the people!

messi19

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »
Where u at daddy ???

in france..just arrived
RATATOUILLE IS BACK :laugh:

i never left. This dude Johnny makin dudes givin me warnings..shit fucked up when wiggas snitches on real niggas u feel me.

im a real e-nigga. Ive been puttin work for my BWS set for the longest these niggas fake e-thugs.

messi19

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »
BUMP

Revan

• Lil Geezy
  • I'mma Let The World Know The Truth!!
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2008, 05:16:15 PM »
Ya Morthafuckers are crazy lmao! This is the best exposure. All we need is this dude's pic of how he looks like and we all set.

Canibus was a visionary indeed
he believed light could travel in multiples of c
the organic supercomputer that solved the mysteries of Klein-Kaluza with two blue metric rulers
Canibus - Poet Laureate II

Blood$

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »
Ya Morthafuckers are crazy lmao! This is the best exposure. All we need is this dude's pic of how he looks like and we all set.

what's good Revan  8)