Author Topic: put anybody up aint no chick on her level  (Read 1615 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: put anybody up aint no chick on her level
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2008, 01:33:43 PM »
you forget job, IM NOT THE ONE who judges people on their skin color... ;) ..i love all women of all colors, as long as they are pleasing to my eye. 

just cause i dont agree with your views on race, doesnt mean that i hate black people..in facts its the opposite..it means that im down with anyone..as long as you is a cool motherfucker.  wait what? :o :o  yeah, shocking, i know.. ;)

ive said before, and ill say it again, not all browns hate blacks, that being said, is it really hard to think that i would find some of these women attractive, just cause im brown?

anyway, i aint trying to go back and fourth with you on this stupid shit, lets just leave it at: these are some FINE looking women.  :cheers:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »
rip

yeah man, that shit is terrible :(

i still remember that night when i found out the news..i had just gotten home from an indy wrestling show (XPW), wasnt all that tired, turned on MTV and saw the news.  :'( a fucked up way to end a really fun night... :( :-\

RIP

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2008, 01:49:09 PM »
you forget job, IM NOT THE ONE who judges people on their skin color... ;) ..i love all women of all colors, as long as they are pleasing to my eye. 

just cause i dont agree with your views on race, doesnt mean that i hate black people..in facts its the opposite..it means that im down with anyone..as long as you is a cool motherfucker.  wait what? :o :o  yeah, shocking, i know.. ;)

ive said before, and ill say it again, not all browns hate blacks, that being said, is it really hard to think that i would find some of these women attractive, just cause im brown?

anyway, i aint trying to go back and fourth with you on this stupid shit, lets just leave it at: these are some FINE looking women:cheers:
eye agree with that ( the bold part)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »
wow eye am surprise you know about gabriel union.......

LMAO

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2008, 05:38:27 PM »
LOL @ my nigga Job surprised that all these devils love black women. Don't forget Thomas Jefferson, playa.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »
LOL @ my nigga Job surprised that all these devils love black women. Don't forget Thomas Jefferson, playa.
surprised indeed. but after eye read the isis papers it makes sense. you read that book? yo eye got a question...... do you know your grandparents on your fathers side??

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2008, 05:44:37 PM »
surprised indeed. but after eye read the isis papers it makes sense. you read that book? yo eye got a question...... do you know your grandparents on your fathers side??
Nah, they died before I was born. Why?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2008, 05:45:56 PM »
was just wondering what about your aunts and uncles on your pops side???

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »
Jessica Alba is part Mexican.... her mother is danish or french. And I know that she is Mexican because her dad is my grandfather's nephew. They lived out in Pomona. I met her mom and dad at my Aunt's funeral, but never her.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

J Bananas

« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2008, 05:50:17 PM »
DON'T SAY SHIT TO THIS STALKER SIK

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
dang there are some fine black women being posted up in here but yo JOB salma hayek done did a good job for an old lady no doubt too.

As for jessica alba i admit i think she is fine as fuck BUT something for job to get on,lol....u gotta admit the bitch is trying to hard to come out as a all out white american lady, maybe for more box office or better roles or something but its like ever since honey she been tryna hide that ghetto bitch inside her. I'd remind her of some shit if she wasnt pregnant.lol

As for all these cats liking white women, dont let them trick u homie! These devils are kool with black bitches who fuck white men but we all still NIGGERS to them homie,lol!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen KlEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

J Bananas

« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2008, 05:52:40 PM »
As for all these cats liking white women, dont let them trick u homie! These devils are kool with black bitches who fuck white men but we all still NIGGERS to them homie,lol!

COMMON MISCONCEPTION. TAR BABY!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2008, 06:01:35 PM »
dang there are some fine black women being posted up in here but yo JOB salma hayek done did a good job for an old lady no doubt too.

As for jessica alba i admit i think she is fine as fuck BUT something for job to get on,lol....u gotta admit the bitch is trying to hard to come out as a all out white american lady, maybe for more box office or better roles or something but its like ever since honey she been tryna hide that ghetto bitch inside her. I'd remind her of some shit if she wasnt pregnant.lol

oh yeah no doubt for sure. its funny u said how jessica alba tryin to be all white american lady type same shit with j.lo when she was first coming up she chillin wit niggas, needed a single collabed with the niggas......all of a sudden boom.....no more of that she fuckin white ceo/ executives now

DON'T SAY SHIT TO THIS STALKER SIK
now eye know u aint talkin about stalkin when eye was gone you was tryin to be me...... you lost youngin
eye am just tryin to build with sikotic........ eye want to know if he chills and have a good relation with the side of his father aunties , uncles etc.

J Bananas

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2008, 06:04:08 PM »

oh yeah no doubt for sure. its funny u said how jessica alba tryin to be all white american lady type same shit with j.lo when she was first coming up she chillin wit niggas, needed a single collabed with the niggas......all of a sudden boom.....no more of that she fuckin white ceo/ executives now

QUIT HATING OUR TEAM JUST CUZ WE HAVE MORE MONEY, THESE GHETTO BITCHES GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO RIDE WITH US WE RUN THE UNITED STATES. YOU  FIENDISH HATER YOU.

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »
was just wondering what about your aunts and uncles on your pops side???
Yeah, I know them. They're good peoples.

THA SAUCE HOUSE