Author Topic: Snoop in interview: "The KKK gave Obama money."  (Read 331 times)

Lazar

Snoop in interview: "The KKK gave Obama money."
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:47:26 AM »
From a interview with Snoop Dogg by The Guardian

"His publicist has warned me to make his album the focus of my questions, but the truth is that he has very little to say about it. Fair enough, music is not necessarily any fun to deconstruct. His responses are near catatonic, with an edge that suggests if only he weren't so bored by the questions they would be making him angry. But he comes to life when I raise the subject of Barack Obama's recent speech on race.

"What did he say?" he asks, raising an eyebrow to himself, flirting with his own angular lines.

"Well, he's having to disassociate himself from his pastor, who was criticised for saying, essentially, that America is built on racism."

"It is!" he screeches at the mirror.

I'm not quite sure where I'm supposed to be looking: it's a bit like talking to someone with a wall eye. "Right, but because he wants to be president he still has to disavow this confidant of 25 years," I say.

"Black America support him on that. By any means necessary. Get in that White House. Then once he get in, he can catch up to old relationships. 'Cos they looking for a loophole to make him not win." He almost looks at me, but then seems to think better of it as he whispers: "The KKK gave Obama money."

"Really?"

"YES." Snoop has an interesting verbal mannerism of capitalising words without putting any exclamation at the end. "They was one of his biggest supporters."

"I've never heard that."

"YES. Why wouldn't they be? The media won't tell you that. They don't want you to know that. They just want you to know that this nigger befriended this other nigger who be threatening your values. But we all know all presidents lie to get into fucking office. That's they job."

Does he agree with the widely held sentiment that Bill Clinton was the "first black president"?

"He was closest we gonna get to the first black president. He related to black needs and black values, black understanding and racism. He from Little Rock, Arkansas. That's a black-dominated world. He was part of us. That's why every day was happy when he was in office. It was just the funnest time in the world. Everything worked."

If Obama were in the room, I get the sense Snoop would let him share the mirror. "In America's eyes, that muthafucker's gonna be the president 'cos [John] McCain can't fuck with him. Hillary [Clinton] can't fuck with him. He's winning over white people, white ladies."

I mention a recent survey that revealed older black women's reluctance to vote for Obama because they have a maternal fear that, if elected, he would be assassinated. Snoop sits up straight. "It's real! It's true shit. That's the White House. No niggers allowed!"

So what about Condoleeza Rice? Snoop slouches. "They need us to manipulate and do the bad shit because we conversate and our colour is friendly with other peoples. This colour" - he traces a loving finger down his cheek - "is friendly with every country. That white colour" - he points at me - "ain't friendly. The white man be threatening the Indian. The white man be threatening the slaves. The white man be threatening the Australians." (I think he is talking about atrocities against the Aboriginal people.) "That face ain't to be trusted. That's why Condoleeza does all the conversatin' and all the chores around the world. Remember when Clinton was in office, he had the black dude move for him?" Vernon Jordan?

"Yeah, that nigger that covered up shit for him: 'Say you never had sex with that woman ... '"

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/apr/03/realitytv.television

Looks like Snoop is smoking way TOO much lol

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop in interview: "The KKK gave Obama money."
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PVsBWes6-4s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PVsBWes6-4s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I won't listen to snoop on politics, in this interview CNNs larry King asks snoop who do you support the republican party on the democrat party his response is ' i don't support the repupublican party or the democrat party i represent the gangsta party!' what a fucking joker. rappers n politics just don't mix

*mods edit my video I dunno how to embed it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 06:45:10 AM »
if Snoop Dogg said it, it must be true.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 09:35:45 AM »
Weed is one hell of a drug... wait... no it isn't... but it's got Snoop's mind all twisted.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 10:38:21 AM »
Snoop is such a moron.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 04:54:43 PM »
Weed is one hell of a drug...
That probably ain't even weed. Snoop's one hell of a dimwit, end of story. I mean...
' i don't support the repupublican party or the democrat party i represent the gangsta party!'
how plain dumb could it possibly get?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »
That probably ain't even weed. Snoop's one hell of a dimwit, end of story. I mean...
' i don't support the repupublican party or the democrat party i represent the gangsta party!'

I ain't bought listen to one Snoop album and said, you know, that guy is really deep, so you are right on that, and I've heard all his albums.

JAZ

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 09:16:10 AM »

I ain't bought listen to one Snoop album and said, you know, that guy is really deep, so you are right on that, and I've heard all his albums.
you mean he said more than 4 words with more than syllables in 1 song?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 06:10:26 AM »

yeah, not intending to say you should stop listening to his music; he's a moron, but long as he's an entertaining moron, why not listen to his music...it's just that guys as dumb as him are not really qualified commentators when it comes to issues like politics

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 06:12:30 AM »
you mean he said more than 4 words with more than syllables in 1 song?
...he says Snoop is not deep (the opposite would be a deplorable statement)..........and I don't think Snoop ever got as far as two syllables except when mentioning the "Doggy" in his name back in the 90's