Author Topic: I must Apologise to Messi, he is Not From Netherlands, He is from Sweden  (Read 395 times)

No Teflon

I was wrong, there was another dude with LOcation California and his IP showed Netherlands, when i was a mod by the name bwstakeover in BWS forums..

Messi aka Dubb-C in BWS forum was actually from Sweden, i Scanned his IP...He admitted himself that he was Dubb-c In BWS forum, he said that his account got banned in hurricanegame forum...The post is stil there.He admitted here that Don Dana used to be Messi...

He is from Sweden, i was a mod in BWS forum and my account is still active there, i can ask All Eyez On Me from BWS forum to confirm his IP adress is from Sweden if you front Messi.All Eyez is now a mod there....

Doesnt matter where u frm, U are from Eruope an u are talking about streets and real niggaz like u black and shit...U are nothing but a joke...

messi19

Sweden? so im from France, Sweden, Netherlands...gheeeeeeay nigga im a Netherland G dont ever get that fucked up!
This is me nigga come see me in Sweden/Netherlands/France niga

messi19

Nigga this is me under nigga what you gon do nigga.

Smh at groupies these days nigga u want my phone number too. nigga im a netherland G.
im a real gangbanger ova here nigga. I put work in for the love of CPT and all my niggas in LA.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 05:53:08 AM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
...????

it's a known fact that most folks on here reside outside of the US..
what's ur Point????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
does it really matter? No Teflon where are you from?

messi19

The thing is im from  the states but since im going to school overseas and shit this nigga think i live in France/Netherlands/Sweden and shit. Its all good. Shit sweden? They got fiiiine dimes. *in Ice Cubes voice* Yeeeey yaaaaaaaaaaay

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so where you going to school at?

messi19

so where you going to school at?

in London. But i got family in Sweden cuz a lot of people from my country lives there (Im a black dude though btw lol)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:19:32 AM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who the fuck cares about all this? This beef is lame. No matter what country, y'all got one thing in common: You're all in love with Game's cock.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 07:53:09 AM by Robert de Negro »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dissing people just cause they don't reside in the US is plain stupid but what's even worse is people from outside the US acting like they're G'd up and all that and taking it very seriously and then even claiming it on the Internet. The whole "US/Europe" thing has been popping up in other threads too I noticed, what the hell I thought DubCC was family no matter what country one comes from...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

smegma

The thing is im from  the states but since im going to school overseas and shit this nigga think i live in France/Netherlands/Sweden and shit. Its all good. Shit sweden? They got fiiiine dimes. *in Ice Cubes voice* Yeeeey yaaaaaaaaaaay
Show a picture of your penis to prove black and from America >:(

Money

who the fuck cares about all this? This beef is lame. No matter what country, y'all got one thing in common: You're all in love with Game's cock.

lol.

Lazar

Oh dude  ::)

messi19

*takes down my pants*..there u go

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
As long as he ain't from Norway, it's all good

kemizt