Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: THE GAME & SOUTH SIDE (NEW BWS MC) - OUR TURN /DISS X ZIBIT & 50CENT  (Read 1632 times)

messi19

Haha, does this guy really call himself South Side? ;D

It's southsidER. Just askin, whats wrong with that?

No Teflon

the other 2 dudes are mad wack/avrage...MOB with Cyssero, East and Tech were much better, much Much better.,.....

messi19

the other 2 dudes are mad wack/avrage...MOB with Cyssero, East and Tech were much better, much Much better.,.....

lmao at this nigga sayin that a dude TALKIN is wack.

this is the new G Magic nigga.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ rap names these days...

No Teflon

I didnt say the talking nigga...I said those other 2 rappers, specially the dude that rhymed Outside with Ousdide 4 times...that was amature.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
prolly talkin bout xzibit when he got ran up and fucked up by the boo yaa tribe!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

prolly talkin bout xzibit when he got ran up and fucked up by the boo yaa tribe!

What?? What happened??

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!

What?? What happened??

dont have the exact details, but something to the word of him goin out wit his wife for dinner, and the bloods ran up on him and smashed his face in.  (heard it was boo yaa tribe/part of suges posse) he wasnt loaded wit his bodyguards that night, so they fucked him up and he had to have like 65 snitches or some shit.
think it was from him rockin the blue rag!
dont know but what i heard and theres a flicc of x roccin the blue rag!

and caz was beefin wit him sayin he wasnt a real crip or not a crip at all. cant remember!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:01:54 AM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lucifuge

damn its hard! game raly respect buck
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Mygla

This song sucked some serious ass... Obviously not meant for an album of any kind...

and caz was beefin wit him sayin he wasnt a real crip or not a crip at all. cant remember!

lol, Caz is a German white boy ;D

messi19

What?? What happened??

dont have the exact details, but something to the word of him goin out wit his wife for dinner, and the bloods ran up on him and smashed his face in.  (heard it was boo yaa tribe/part of suges posse) he wasnt loaded wit his bodyguards that night, so they fucked him up and he had to have like 65 snitches or some shit.

ive heard about that but when did that happen? like what year?

messi19

I didnt say the talking nigga...I said those other 2 rappers, specially the dude that rhymed Outside with Ousdide 4 times...that was amature.

lmao u dumb ass nigga there artists on this track are Game and Southsider and you said "the other 2 dudes are mad wack/avrage.." Since u weren't talkin about Game u said 2 OTHER rappers but the track only featured Souhtsider like i said and dude talkin at the end u bitch ass nigga, come see me in Netherlands.

h2k4

I didn't know it was Boo Yaa Tribe.  I thought it was some mexicans that ran up on him and hit him with a bottle in his face.  As for the song, it was cool.  That Southsider dude sounds like the guy from Murda Inc (Cadillac Tah?).  I'll have to hear more from him to really give my opinion on him but he wasn't bad.

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa

What?? What happened??

ive heard about that but when did that happen? like what year?
I guess it was before "The Documentary" dropped 'cause Game rhymes on it: "You gon' do me like Xzibit and cut half my face?" - maybe it's reffering to that "accident".
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

Okka

What?? What happened??

I thought somebody asked an autograph from him and he just said somethin "i ain't got time for this shit" and some mexican smashed a bottle to his face. I remember Daz was sayin that X can't rap anymore on DPGRecordz.com :D