Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: THE GAME & SOUTH SIDE (NEW BWS MC) - OUR TURN /DISS X ZIBIT & 50CENT  (Read 1637 times)

rasheed

• Lil Geezy
who is the dude talkin shit at the end of the track?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
prolly talkin bout xzibit when he got ran up and fucked up by the boo yaa tribe!

What?? What happened??

dont have the exact details, but something to the word of him goin out wit his wife for dinner, and the bloods ran up on him and smashed his face in.  (heard it was boo yaa tribe/part of suges posse) he wasnt loaded wit his bodyguards that night, so they fucked him up and he had to have like 65 snitches or some shit.
think it was from him rockin the blue rag!
dont know but what i heard and theres a flicc of x roccin the blue rag!

and caz was beefin wit him sayin he wasnt a real crip or not a crip at all. cant remember!

ive heard about that but when did that happen? like what year?

happened a while bacc (2-3 years ago if im right)
again not too sure about the details!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hot track but you can see that 50 and Game are the same: 50 starts dissing random rappers before his album is out, Game starts dissing G-Unit before his album is out.

And who is that, he dissed Xzibit.

yep i told ya'll game is the west coast version of 50 cent,  he needs controversy to sell albums common no need to tell ya'll who he was dissin around documentary time, or DA, and '' ironically'' is albums bout to come out he starts dissin (same old bullshit) on soundscan, now this one .  good song but if this gon be off LAX get ready for a spoon of same old crap from before, diss after diss quotin dre, 50, eazy, tupac n all that.

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Jome

you can see that 50 and Game are the same: 50 starts dissing random rappers before his album is out, Game starts dissing G-Unit before his album is out.

yep i told ya'll game is the west coast version of 50 cent,  he needs controversy to sell albums common no need to tell ya'll who he was dissin around documentary time, or DA, and '' ironically'' is albums bout to come out he starts dissin (same old bullshit) on soundscan, now this one .  good song but if this gon be off LAX get ready for a spoon of same old crap from before, diss after diss quotin dre, 50, eazy, tupac n all that.

Retro Trip, I've been telling these fools for a couple of years now.  :D

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you can see that 50 and Game are the same: 50 starts dissing random rappers before his album is out, Game starts dissing G-Unit before his album is out.

Retro Trip, I've been telling these fools for a couple of years now.  :D
LOL
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why is he dissin xzibit i thought they were cool ?

messi19

why is he dissin xzibit i thought they were cool ?

isn't it SOUTHSIDER who's dissin him and not Game?

GangstaBoogy

Damn Game fuckin sucks now! This dude needs to get it together.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
didnt game just diss one cat in 50 with a minor line....If that is what makes u think he is the 50 cent of the westcoast then y'all need to wake up cuz 50 uses way more desperate shit and just disses cats outta the blue when his album drops. Now with that being said there is no doubt there are similarities between them and they did work together and with dre so thats just normal. As for on the music tip, game been on another level to 50 ever since he dropped his debut, 50 need to get his flow back

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
by the way this shits pretty wack

messi19

Well im glad that this is on BWS Radio Vol. 4 and not on YKWII Vol 5 or something. Cuz it's basically a tape with all the wack shit on it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice beat
murdered 50 as usual!
damn 50 cant fuck wit game no way!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

No Teflon

This song should have Games verse on it and nothing else, coz other 2 niggaz are retarded as fuck....How u rhyme outside with ouside 4 times??????

Game is an idiot, U drop East, Tech and Cyss and put on some Wack ass niggaz like Juice and all these???

"I am Focus, simply the dopest, u can see who the king of the coast is"....smh....Juice=Retard.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This song should have Games verse on it and nothing else, coz other 2 niggaz are retarded as fuck....How u rhyme outside with ouside 4 times??????

Game is an idiot, U drop East, Tech and Cyss and put on some Wack ass niggaz like Juice and all these???

"I am Focus, simply the dopest, u can see who the king of the coast is"....smh....Juice=Retard.

yeah bad move droppin east and tech, one of the worst moves in muzik history IMO!
Cube

nu-jerzey-devil

• Lil Geezy
  • blackwallstreet6.skyblog.fr

2 others niggaz?

It's The Game with only South Sider on the track
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 03:05:01 AM by nu-jerzey-devil »
www.blackwallstreet6.skyblog.com

The Game "L.A.X." June 24!!!!

!