Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: THE GAME & SOUTH SIDE (NEW BWS MC) - OUR TURN /DISS X ZIBIT & 50CENT  (Read 1635 times)

Drop A Gem On Em

Damnn this shit go pretty hard.

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
didnt game just diss one cat in 50 with a minor line....If that is what makes u think he is the 50 cent of the westcoast then y'all need to wake up cuz 50 uses way more desperate shit and just disses cats outta the blue when his album drops. Now with that being said there is no doubt there are similarities between them and they did work together and with dre so thats just normal. As for on the music tip, game been on another level to 50 ever since he dropped his debut, 50 need to get his flow back

He also started with his G-Unot thing again at his concert that took place 2 weeks ago, he dissed him twice in Big Dreams and also shouted out his enemies in the same verse (Irv Gotti, Ja Rule, Fat Joe...), called on the radio station when Fat Joe was hosting and said he's gonna back him up in the GUnit war in 08... And all this started happening when he announced his new album is coming out, before that nobody from either camps said any words to eachother for like a whole year. Any yes Game is much hungrier than 50 right now, they're in 2 completley different worlds but I'm just saying his actions are so predictable just like 50's and his whole anti GUnit campaign is probably his most important marketing plan for the new album.

The_Offence

xzibit is a soft ass nigga, the question is who has'nt punk that nigga.... from the mexicans punking him to random rap niggaz punking him, dude is a sucka so who gives a fuck

how the fuck you think he got that big ass cut on his face

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:06:33 AM by The_Offence »

messi19

xzibit is a soft ass nigga, the question is who has'nt punk that nigga.... from the mexicans punking him to random rap niggaz punking him, dude is a sucka so who gives a fuck

See Styles (whereva u at), this is how rap fans are. Do u hear those who watch WWE talk like this?

The_Offence

See Styles (whereva u at), this is how rap fans are. Do u hear those who watch WWE talk like this?

are you fucking stupid you euro faggot, fronting like you from the u.s you'r a faggot ass white boy saying nigga acting like you'r black.... fuck outta here game dick guzzler

he got hit in the face with a bottle it's known you faggot, that why he got that cut on his face

then again you would'nt know this because you'r faggot ass spends most of you'r time stalking game

get lost euro trash
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:11:02 AM by The_Offence »

messi19

are you fucking stupid you euro faggot, fronting like you from the u.s you'r a faggot ass white boy saying nigga acting like you'r black.... fuck outta here game dick guzzler

he got hit in the face with a bottle it's known you faggot, that why he got that cut on his face

then again you would'nt know this because you'r faggot ass spends most of you'r time stalking game

get lost euro trash

u mad Game got more cheddar than Spider?

The_Offence

get lost euro trash

u mad Game got more cheddar than Spider?
who the fuck said i was a spider fan  ;D

this kid just loves to guzzle game's dick

i don't care about rap beef's, faggot i listen to whatever i want, euro trash fag's like you'r self think you'r member's of bws or g unit

you kids are lame, that's why people always crack jokes on you euro clowns

KURUPTION-81

http://blackwallstreet6.skyrock.com/

FEATURING NEW BWS RAPPER, HIS NAME IS SOUTH SIDE

ITS SOUTHSIDE THE NEW BWS RAPPER AND THE BEAT IS PRODUCED BY TREBEATZ

He might sound like Omar, but it is SouthSider, and TreBeatz made that beat

http://www.myspace.com/southsidebws

ITS sOUTH SIDE , NEW BWS RAPPER

IS IT OMAR CRUZ??
It's Southsider (or South Side, I dunno...) - that new BWS guy.

can anyone tell me who it is and who produced the beat. Props in advance.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

teletomble

IS IT OMAR CRUZ??

Produced By Tre Beats
And South Sider Is On the 2nd Verse (dunno if he's on the 3rd, some say its a dude named "power")

KURUPTION-81

IS IT OMAR CRUZ??

Produced By Tre Beats
And South Sider Is On the 2nd Verse (dunno if he's on the 3rd, some say its a dude named "power")

props all those other quotes didnt really clear it up  ;)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K-9

Game > :loopaper:

messi19

Game > :loopaper:

so ure sayin u would like to wipe yourself with Games dick instead of toilet paper...hmm good idea (no homo)

AnybodyKilla

This songs pretty dope. I like how they use that 50 tag on there when he says "bring it back" LOL. And that dude does sound like Omar Cruz, that guy does both the verses, theres only game and that South Side guy on this track, not no one named Power lmao. Funny ass shit in the end too. This guys wont ever stop!!!

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
1st verse - Game, 2nd - SouthSide, 3rd - One Shot, that guy talkin sh*t at the end - Sippio

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets