Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: THE GAME & SOUTH SIDE (NEW BWS MC) - OUR TURN /DISS X ZIBIT & 50CENT  (Read 1672 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
yea whos swagger jackin omar cruz LOL

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Game > :loopaper:

so ure sayin u would like to wipe yourself with Games dick instead of toilet paper...hmm good idea (no homo)

Naw its impossible because you have Game dick occupied 24/7.

AnybodyKilla

1st verse - Game, 2nd - SouthSide, 3rd - One Shot, that guy talkin sh*t at the end - Sippio

Wtf? The 2nd and 3rd verse were by the same guy LOL, who the hellz One Shot and Sippio some gay BWS hype men?

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
1st verse - Game, 2nd - SouthSide, 3rd - One Shot, that guy talkin sh*t at the end - Sippio

Wtf? The 2nd and 3rd verse were by the same guy LOL, who the hellz One Shot and Sippio some gay BWS hype men?

Listen to the third verse again and he speels out his nam POWER in a way...like southside did in his verse...

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
they got different voice...yeah, he spells it, and 1Shot is that guy on BWS Radio 3 cover so I thought it is him, Grego from BWSE said this

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shit was wacc just being honest and don't misrepresent o cruz, yall need to tell that equal yall bad on that yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

shit was wacc just being honest and don't misrepresent o cruz, yall need to tell that equal yall bad on that yell

lol who the fuck is this nigga talkin too? misrepresent. It was dude on this site that named it FT. Omar Cruz and then people posted it on other sites and whatnot. It aint like BWS and em said Ft. Omar Cruz cuz they obviously know who they got on their tracks. SMH nigga talkin about misrepresent and all that yapp.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
wacc shit.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
didnt game just diss one cat in 50 with a minor line....If that is what makes u think he is the 50 cent of the westcoast then y'all need to wake up cuz 50 uses way more desperate shit and just disses cats outta the blue when his album drops. Now with that being said there is no doubt there are similarities between them and they did work together and with dre so thats just normal. As for on the music tip, game been on another level to 50 ever since he dropped his debut, 50 need to get his flow back

He also started with his G-Unot thing again at his concert that took place 2 weeks ago, he dissed him twice in Big Dreams and also shouted out his enemies in the same verse (Irv Gotti, Ja Rule, Fat Joe...), called on the radio station when Fat Joe was hosting and said he's gonna back him up in the GUnit war in 08... And all this started happening when he announced his new album is coming out, before that nobody from either camps said any words to eachother for like a whole year. Any yes Game is much hungrier than 50 right now, they're in 2 completley different worlds but I'm just saying his actions are so predictable just like 50's and his whole anti GUnit campaign is probably his most important marketing plan for the new album.

Aight homie my bad!