Poll

We need to get rid of Doggy as an Admin

Hell Yeah... his taking shit too far
13 (65%)
No... it's about time someone took a stand
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: New Admin???  (Read 1035 times)

Doggystylin

Re: New Admin???
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 08:41:15 PM »
Fuck it, if anything Doggy should be one of the Admin's here.... SAIVASH FOR ADMIN

I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU TOM.

DROWN THE DRAIN, LIKE DRAINO THROUGH A CLOGGED SINK.

drown yourself

Elevz

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2008, 04:04:58 AM »
All I can say Job is that I think people could be banned for being racist. I think that was done in the past. Personally I don't want you banned cause you're interesting in your own way and your statements are real opinions and not merely slurs...however, they're not all according to the board's rules I think, but that's all I'm gonna say there.
The problem to me isn't even in the things he says. He can be a retarded racist all he wants - like I give a shit about someone with such a miserable mindstate who's full of short sighted views of life. The thing is that he purposely stirs up pointless hatred, spoiling discussions with potential and brings a general atmosphere of negativity to the board. People noticed how peaceful and decent this place was when he took some time off. Now that he's back, all of a sudden there goes another riot in the TOT. Fuck that. So long as Job's around, it's impossible to exchange viewpoints in open minded discussions. Job wants nothing but to be told he's a genius for his ungrounded theories. He wants followers, he wants to be worshipped - that has nothing to do with the basic principles of discussion or intellectual development. That also brings a whole new perspective to his attitude towards those who disagree with him.

I'll read a novel if I want to laugh at a pathetic character. This is dubcc, a fucking discussion board. Get rid of Job, for the sake of dubcc.
Not that I don't see what you mean, but what kind of line are you gonna draw and where? If you say racism is not going to be tolerated on this board, then you can ban Job and if he were banned on those grounds, there would hardly be anything to argue about, except who else deserves a ban. But if you say the problem isn't the content of his posts, but the way he fucks up the board, things get a little difficult, i.e. how do you want to tell when he "purposely stirs up hatred" and when he just engages in discussions? He sure as hell is not open-minded in most areas, but neither are quite a lot of other people on here. For example, every single post that retard Real American makes is designed to piss everyone off as much as possible and you can't discuss with his bigot ass; then you got guys like Elano whose contributions are 90% sexual/violent insults on the lowest level possible. I mean, dude deleted his thread cause about 5 people had sonned him and then went ahead and sent me a PM saying "I hope your family will be slaughtered". And then you got characters like Foday who's not as prolific a poster as Job, but who unlike Job doesn't even try to discuss and prefers making shit-for-brains comments that make Job's most belligerently pro-black-anti-white statements look like Ghandi's been typing.

Also, it's a bit of a reciprocal thing. Again, not that I always enjoy Job's contributions to threads...but then if you, for example, look at the Suge-Pac picture thread he started, there was nothing racist about it and all Job said was that the pic looks trippy. Then Yishay, actually one of the dopest G-Spot posters around, pops up and makes a rather lame joke about two black men in a car and the police not driving (also, see above). What I'm trying to illustrate is that a lot of people (you are not included there, sure) deliberately throw childish jokes at Job, so they can get another beef going and start bashing. Predictably, Job will not ignore those insults and type some kind of retort, however funny, and off we go......

I'm not defending Job's statements or his attitude. If we should ban people for racism, no questions to ask. If you wanna ban him for littering, things seem to be a bit more difficult though....

To me, Job expressing racism isn't the crucial problem; that's more like the result. The problem is a general attitude that's hardly ever open for any viewpoints of others (apparently you do get the job done on some occasions) whilst looking for support or affirmation regarding his cases. He's never out to test any of his hypotheses through alternative hypotheses. That's what makes debating with him a pointless occasion: he just wants to be right. He doesn't want to find out the truth - he wants to find out that he's right. That's a delusional mind state. If he's comfortable living like that, he surely should do his thing, but don't expect me to accept him for that. Problem is that while he's at it, he goes out to stir up as many people as possible through deliberate insulting. After he's gotten people pissed off, he'll be pointing the finger and saying: "Look at how upset these pale faces get when a nigga tells them the truth!" And that'll be his conclusion - hypothesis accepted. Pale faces have a bad temper, they're violent, they're racists, they're intolerable, they're massively suffering from personality disorders (hence why they refuse to accept 'the truth').

Now there's the exact problem that I have with Job - a problem that I don't have with Foday or Infinite or even RealAmerican.
Foday is a (played out) joke - a character - but he doesn't get personal and he doesn't offend anyone personally. He's like the coccyx of dubcc: we can definately do without him, but at least he doesn't cause trouble. When's the last time you've seen Foday cause trouble? And in the mean time, during some rare moments when he forgets about his role, he'll actually have something intelligent to say. That's Foday.
Infinite is undoubtedly regarded as one of the most ignorant on this board, but he's not trying to stir up things, and he doesn't insult people. He tries to contribute to discussions all he can, and he's sincere. That's where I'll draw the line. I may strongly disagree with him, but he doesn't bother people except through (assumed) ignorance.
RealAmerican is a short sighted idiot, probably playing a character as well, and he does spread racism and hatred. He doesn't personally insult anyone though, thus he doesn't spoil the atmosphere in a manner that makes any debate impossible.

That right there is my sole case against Job. He can be an ignorant motherfucker all he wants, but he should at least behave like he's civilized. Calling people pale faces adds nothing to the discussion but a strong sense of "us vs them" - a feeling of "either you're in or you're out" - which obviously doesn't contribute to any nuance that might be necessary for a fertile discussion. And while he's at it, he'll ascribe a whole gang of negative treats to all those who might be included in that one group. And you wonder why people are picking on him, seeing if they can make him lose his self-control? Job is the one who starts it...

Besides that, my conflict with him does have a personal background. I've kept myself open to debate with him for a long time - when he first joined the board I entered some discussions with him, talking about his negativist views, but ultimately he ended up putting me among those who raped and burnt his ancestors, making me some sort of conspirator. Conflict got out of hand and I publicly told him I'd have nothing to do with his racist views, but I would at least not ignore him and accept the existance of our differences. He agreed with that, and while Xander told me I was selling my soul to the devil, I tried to keep an open mind with Job. We discussed some items, and things were okay.

That's until this "do you eat pussy" G-Spot topic came about. I made some uncommon remarks about myself in that thread, and I got a pm from Job. The exchange went as follows:
what do you really mean when u talkin about ATM???? description please
Ass to mouth. Not much to add there; most of the Americans on the board find it utterly disgusting. It's not like eating shit - just licking a sensitive (yet unconventional) part of the female body. So basically, it's stimulating a girl's anus with your tongue.
never mind you gave me the same bullshit definition as your pale face buddy now_i_know which eye am not surprised because all of u will back each other up no matter what when it come to Blacks
Shut the fuck up, you idiot. Why ask me for my thoughts when you don't respect them anyway?

In fact, I just read the discussion and I was going to pm you another reply about it - saying that in fact I do notice that your definition of ATM is pretty common as well. Wiki holds that as the definition of atm. Not much arguing against that.

Things is all whether you'd see atm as a short from "dick from ass to mouth" or "bringing her ass to the mouth". Both are pretty common. The thing you and NIK argue about is pretty much a non issue, since both definitions are fitting.

Next time, please come at me in a respectful manner and leave your bias at home. It's all about respect and open-mindedness. You'd better come correct next time.
anyways nigga

And ever since, he's been treating me like an enemy conspirator. You and just about everyone else on this board will know how ridiculous the thought of me cooking up a conspiracy with NIK is, but to Job, this is just another case of his right being proven and the truth being exposed.

Now why do I care about his verbal terrorism? Because I care for this place.

Anyway, back to the subject: I don't think dubcc is a democracy. I honestly couldn't give a shit about anyone's rights here. It's Overseer who owns the board, with a few others also being responsible for its policies, and they have the right to do anything undemocratic they might please. This is private property, and anyone who's to enter is to comply with their rules. They can refuse access to anyone if they so please. They've got the right to ban anyone, just for the sake of "not liking them". In fact, if they take this board seriously, they should. You bet they've got ideals about how this board should be, so why not act likewise? Why not remove those who deliberately turn this board into a mess - the spammers and the insulters? Who needs a reason but "this is my property - I don't want you here, so leave"? Now that's where to draw the line. People stepping onto other people's property have no rights about that property to claim. They can decide not to enter it. They can exchange viewpoints with the owners. They can make statements, but they can't make claims. That's why it's up to Seer and his fellow admins to decide about (or to ignore) the case of Job, or any other person spoiling the board. I'm just making sure I'm heard.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2008, 06:53:43 AM »
It's Overseer who owns the board, with a few others also being responsible for its policies, and they have the right to do anything undemocratic they might please. This is private property, and anyone who's to enter is to comply with their rules. They can refuse access to anyone if they so please. They've got the right to ban anyone, just for the sake of "not liking them". In fact, if they take this board seriously, they should. You bet they've got ideals about how this board should be, so why not act likewise? Why not remove those who deliberately turn this board into a mess - the spammers and the insulters? Who needs a reason but "this is my property - I don't want you here, so leave"? Now that's where to draw the line. People stepping onto other people's property have no rights about that property to claim. They can decide not to enter it. They can exchange viewpoints with the owners. They can make statements, but they can't make claims. That's why it's up to Seer and his fellow admins to decide about (or to ignore) the case of Job, or any other person spoiling the board. I'm just making sure I'm heard.
i'm with you; i wouldn't mind a cleanup.
the admins don't have to do that by themselves though, that's why there are moderators right  ;)

but at the end of the day it's their property so they can do with it what they want and we should respect whatever decision they make like you said.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:07:12 AM by Dre-Day - Officer of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2008, 07:31:05 AM »

Ass to mouth. Not much to add there; most of the Americans on the board find it utterly disgusting. It's not like eating shit - just licking a sensitive (yet unconventional) part of the female body. So basically, it's stimulating a girl's anus with your tongue.
never mind you gave me the same bullshit definition as your pale face buddy now_i_know which eye am not surprised because all of u will back each other up no matter what when it come to Blacks
Shut the fuck up, you idiot. Why ask me for my thoughts when you don't respect them anyway?

In fact, I just read the discussion and I was going to pm you another reply about it - saying that in fact I do notice that your definition of ATM is pretty common as well. Wiki holds that as the definition of atm. Not much arguing against that.

Things is all whether you'd see atm as a short from "dick from ass to mouth" or "bringing her ass to the mouth". Both are pretty common. The thing you and NIK argue about is pretty much a non issue, since both definitions are fitting.

Next time, please come at me in a respectful manner and leave your bias at home. It's all about respect and open-mindedness. You'd better come correct next time.
anyways nigga

LMFAO @ JOB asking u what ATM is in PM,haha...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2008, 11:03:30 AM »
Damn...Eleven got them novels on deck.

Elevz

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2008, 11:44:36 AM »
8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »
All I can say Job is that I think people could be banned for being racist. I think that was done in the past. Personally I don't want you banned cause you're interesting in your own way and your statements are real opinions and not merely slurs...however, they're not all according to the board's rules I think, but that's all I'm gonna say there.
The problem to me isn't even in the things he says. He can be a retarded racist all he wants - like I give a shit about someone with such a miserable mindstate who's full of short sighted views of life. The thing is that he purposely stirs up pointless hatred, spoiling discussions with potential and brings a general atmosphere of negativity to the board. People noticed how peaceful and decent this place was when he took some time off. Now that he's back, all of a sudden there goes another riot in the TOT. Fuck that. So long as Job's around, it's impossible to exchange viewpoints in open minded discussions. Job wants nothing but to be told he's a genius for his ungrounded theories. He wants followers, he wants to be worshipped - that has nothing to do with the basic principles of discussion or intellectual development. That also brings a whole new perspective to his attitude towards those who disagree with him.

I'll read a novel if I want to laugh at a pathetic character. This is dubcc, a fucking discussion board. Get rid of Job, for the sake of dubcc.
Not that I don't see what you mean, but what kind of line are you gonna draw and where? If you say racism is not going to be tolerated on this board, then you can ban Job and if he were banned on those grounds, there would hardly be anything to argue about, except who else deserves a ban. But if you say the problem isn't the content of his posts, but the way he fucks up the board, things get a little difficult, i.e. how do you want to tell when he "purposely stirs up hatred" and when he just engages in discussions? He sure as hell is not open-minded in most areas, but neither are quite a lot of other people on here. For example, every single post that retard Real American makes is designed to piss everyone off as much as possible and you can't discuss with his bigot ass; then you got guys like Elano whose contributions are 90% sexual/violent insults on the lowest level possible. I mean, dude deleted his thread cause about 5 people had sonned him and then went ahead and sent me a PM saying "I hope your family will be slaughtered". And then you got characters like Foday who's not as prolific a poster as Job, but who unlike Job doesn't even try to discuss and prefers making shit-for-brains comments that make Job's most belligerently pro-black-anti-white statements look like Ghandi's been typing.

Also, it's a bit of a reciprocal thing. Again, not that I always enjoy Job's contributions to threads...but then if you, for example, look at the Suge-Pac picture thread he started, there was nothing racist about it and all Job said was that the pic looks trippy. Then Yishay, actually one of the dopest G-Spot posters around, pops up and makes a rather lame joke about two black men in a car and the police not driving (also, see above). What I'm trying to illustrate is that a lot of people (you are not included there, sure) deliberately throw childish jokes at Job, so they can get another beef going and start bashing. Predictably, Job will not ignore those insults and type some kind of retort, however funny, and off we go......

I'm not defending Job's statements or his attitude. If we should ban people for racism, no questions to ask. If you wanna ban him for littering, things seem to be a bit more difficult though....

To me, Job expressing racism isn't the crucial problem; that's more like the result. The problem is a general attitude that's hardly ever open for any viewpoints of others (apparently you do get the job done on some occasions) whilst looking for support or affirmation regarding his cases. He's never out to test any of his hypotheses through alternative hypotheses. That's what makes debating with him a pointless occasion: he just wants to be right. He doesn't want to find out the truth - he wants to find out that he's right. That's a delusional mind state. If he's comfortable living like that, he surely should do his thing, but don't expect me to accept him for that. Problem is that while he's at it, he goes out to stir up as many people as possible through deliberate insulting. After he's gotten people pissed off, he'll be pointing the finger and saying: "Look at how upset these pale faces get when a nigga tells them the truth!" And that'll be his conclusion - hypothesis accepted. Pale faces have a bad temper, they're violent, they're racists, they're intolerable, they're massively suffering from personality disorders (hence why they refuse to accept 'the truth').

Now there's the exact problem that I have with Job - a problem that I don't have with Foday or Infinite or even RealAmerican.
Foday is a (played out) joke - a character - but he doesn't get personal and he doesn't offend anyone personally. He's like the coccyx of dubcc: we can definately do without him, but at least he doesn't cause trouble. When's the last time you've seen Foday cause trouble? And in the mean time, during some rare moments when he forgets about his role, he'll actually have something intelligent to say. That's Foday.
Infinite is undoubtedly regarded as one of the most ignorant on this board, but he's not trying to stir up things, and he doesn't insult people. He tries to contribute to discussions all he can, and he's sincere. That's where I'll draw the line. I may strongly disagree with him, but he doesn't bother people except through (assumed) ignorance.
RealAmerican is a short sighted idiot, probably playing a character as well, and he does spread racism and hatred. He doesn't personally insult anyone though, thus he doesn't spoil the atmosphere in a manner that makes any debate impossible.

That right there is my sole case against Job. He can be an ignorant motherfucker all he wants, but he should at least behave like he's civilized. Calling people pale faces adds nothing to the discussion but a strong sense of "us vs them" - a feeling of "either you're in or you're out" - which obviously doesn't contribute to any nuance that might be necessary for a fertile discussion. And while he's at it, he'll ascribe a whole gang of negative treats to all those who might be included in that one group. And you wonder why people are picking on him, seeing if they can make him lose his self-control? Job is the one who starts it...

Besides that, my conflict with him does have a personal background. I've kept myself open to debate with him for a long time - when he first joined the board I entered some discussions with him, talking about his negativist views, but ultimately he ended up putting me among those who raped and burnt his ancestors, making me some sort of conspirator. Conflict got out of hand and I publicly told him I'd have nothing to do with his racist views, but I would at least not ignore him and accept the existance of our differences. He agreed with that, and while Xander told me I was selling my soul to the devil, I tried to keep an open mind with Job. We discussed some items, and things were okay.

That's until this "do you eat pussy" G-Spot topic came about. I made some uncommon remarks about myself in that thread, and I got a pm from Job. The exchange went as follows:

anyways nigga

And ever since, he's been treating me like an enemy conspirator. You and just about everyone else on this board will know how ridiculous the thought of me cooking up a conspiracy with NIK is, but to Job, this is just another case of his right being proven and the truth being exposed.

Now why do I care about his verbal terrorism? Because I care for this place.

Anyway, back to the subject: I don't think dubcc is a democracy. I honestly couldn't give a shit about anyone's rights here. It's Overseer who owns the board, with a few others also being responsible for its policies, and they have the right to do anything undemocratic they might please. This is private property, and anyone who's to enter is to comply with their rules. They can refuse access to anyone if they so please. They've got the right to ban anyone, just for the sake of "not liking them". In fact, if they take this board seriously, they should. You bet they've got ideals about how this board should be, so why not act likewise? Why not remove those who deliberately turn this board into a mess - the spammers and the insulters? Who needs a reason but "this is my property - I don't want you here, so leave"? Now that's where to draw the line. People stepping onto other people's property have no rights about that property to claim. They can decide not to enter it. They can exchange viewpoints with the owners. They can make statements, but they can't make claims. That's why it's up to Seer and his fellow admins to decide about (or to ignore) the case of Job, or any other person spoiling the board. I'm just making sure I'm heard.

you really got me there  ::)

wow all of that for me??? you shouldnt have because eye refuse to put that energy towards you, but gracias though............. tsk tsk ya put all of energy into me........... so eye ask do you have  a life ?

its funny how you say people steppin onto other people properties have no rights to it................. if you ask me thats all you pale faces do huh Africa, middle east, Asia etc.  but  eye guess its okay if a white person does it though huh??? its alll good!! but hold hold hold up wait if a Black man does it OH SHIT WATCH OUT, RING THE ALARM SOMEONE IS NOT PLAYIN FAIR OR OBEYIN THE RULES....man shut your cryin ass up....... and go buy some tampons............you look real pathetic its sad.......... next thing eye know you going to start drinkin, then fall into a depression and the reason  you will give your doctor : "its all because of Job eye cant sleep, think, or breathe because of him" ask me your a real loser

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2008, 12:23:32 PM »
you people crack me up..........eye got to give it tooo ya because ya stick together though............. but ya be over doing it........... like "OH SHIT 11 got that nigga, damn shit was crazy did you see that" relax nigga he posted up a pm eye had with him ( which shows that none the less ya all stick together, no matter what)............ tell him to pull another one of those out....what u call it novels?? because he got it on deck right, like one in the chamber?

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2008, 12:41:06 PM »

wow all of that for me??? you shouldnt have because eye refuse to put that energy towards you, but gracias though............. tsk tsk ya put all of energy into me........... so eye ask do you have  a life ?

its funny how you say people steppin onto other people properties have no rights to it................. if you ask me thats all you pale faces do huh Africa, middle east, Asia etc.  but  eye guess its okay if a white person does it though huh??? its alll good!! but hold hold hold up wait if a Black man does it OH SHIT WATCH OUT, RING THE ALARM SOMEONE IS NOT PLAYIN FAIR OR OBEYIN THE RULES....

Funny how you missed the point; you were being a mere EXAMPLE, not the SUBJECT. I guess all of that required a level of context-oriented reading your feeble mind can't perform, huh?

So you say: "you really got me there ::)"
I'm not out to get you. I've been through with you since that pm exchange. You could die tomorrow and I wouldn't care; you could hit the lotto and I wouldn't care. Or maybe I would care, because both options would probably (the first one certainly) mean you'd stop bothering people here.

So you ask "all of that for me?"
The answer is no. As I explained, you were merely being an example, not the subject. The practical aspect of a theory.

And thanks for bringing racism into this thread. Thanks for mentioning Africa. Thanks for mentioning the evil nature of the white race. That was definately what was missing in this debate about administrating a message board. Thanks for reminding us of it. That'll definately make us change our minds about online authority.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »

its funny how you say people steppin onto other people properties have no rights to it................. if you ask me thats all you pale faces do huh Africa, middle east, Asia etc.  but  eye guess its okay if a white person does it though huh??? its alll good!! but hold hold hold up wait if a Black man does it OH SHIT WATCH OUT, RING THE ALARM SOMEONE IS NOT PLAYIN FAIR OR OBEYIN THE RULES....

Funny how you missed the point; you were being a mere EXAMPLE, not the SUBJECT. I guess all of that required a level of context-oriented reading your feeble mind can't perform, huh?

So you say: "you really got me there ::)"
I'm not out to get you. I've been through with you since that pm exchange. You could die tomorrow and I wouldn't care; you could hit the lotto and I wouldn't care. Or maybe I would care, because both options would probably (the first one certainly) mean you'd stop bothering people here.

So you ask "all of that for me?"
The answer is no. As I explained, you were merely being an example, not the subject. The practical aspect of a theory.

And thanks for bringing racism into this thread. Thanks for mentioning Africa. Thanks for mentioning the evil nature of the white race. That was definately what was missing in this debate about administrating a message board. Thanks for reminding us of it. That'll definately make us change our minds about online authority.
first of how does someone not care about someone but yet his name is constantly coming out your mouth. like are you serious. eye repeat you just said you could give two shit about me............but YOU STAY MENTIONING ME.............and who the fuck you think you foolin, by sayin all that wasnt about me, or wasnt directing towards me.............stop foolin yourself you look pathetic
 let me break it down
 someone doesnt cares about someone (X)= someone not talkin and not mention X
someone who cares about someone (X)= someone talkin and mention X

stop act like a fuckin retarded ass idot and get off my dick

LOL at you cryin at racism because eye used your own words against you............ but eye mean you said it right  people steppin onto other people property dont have no rights to it, that came out your mouth or from your finger tips, and eye simply said eye agree but you people dont follow that rule ( Africa, middle east, Asia, etc) so what it only applys to this forum that you care soo much about and doesnt apply in the real world/situations....oh eye get it because if we apply that rule to the real world, you people are at a loss huh ,huh???? fuckin fagget aint you the one who said aint nothing wrong with having sex with your own blood sister/mother etc......you fuckin retarded ass fagget go fuck you sister better yet go have a orgy with ya moms and sis

Elevz

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »
Why, I was responding to Kill. There's someone worth talking to, with appropriate manners. Thanks for once again soldifying proof for being unworthy to talk to. I'll continue talking to Kill, if you don't mind. About online authority, digital rights, norms and values. Not about some racist attention-whoring pest.

And please, for the sake of your own ego, don't mistake my interests in psychology for feeling sympathy for its subjects. Your small shoulders can't handle all that, big boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »
you people crack me up..........eye got to give it tooo ya because ya stick together though............. but ya be over doing it........... like "OH SHIT 11 got that nigga, damn shit was crazy did you see that" relax nigga he posted up a pm eye had with him ( which shows that none the less ya all stick together, no matter what)............ tell him to pull another one of those out....what u call it novels?? because he got it on deck right, like one in the chamber?

Calm your ass down, you hyper ass fuck...I was just commenting on how much he typed on the subject.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2008, 03:30:30 PM »
ELEVZ:

Ok, good reply, although we seem to have slight disagreements. I'll start at the end here
This ain't no democracy, and it doesn't have to be, agreed. I think we're pretty lucky, Seer and Rud and whoever calls shots on larger-scale issues tend to be quite reasonable people. Doggy's global mod status is subject to some debate, but since I get along with dude personally, I don't feel like getting into that myself and it's no issue worth bringing up in this thread. So no discussion needed as to whose decision it is to ban Job or not, Seer can have a look at what the general opinion on this is, but the decision is of course his.

anyways nigga

I don't even think Job's looking for confirmation. Being told that he's right by everyone, or even just a sizeable percentage of (white or other non-black) people on here would make it way more difficult to make his point: That (almost) everybody belonging to a certain ethnical group (I'll stay with terminology I consider correct myself, since I refuse to use expressions like "Caucasian race") is ignorant and/or oblivious of whatever he considers facts. Since virtually everyone - and that, as you'll certainly acknowledge, includes me - disagrees with those views of his, replies are negative. Now, I have clearly stated opinions contrary to Job's in several discussions, on some occasions he actually had a point or half-point and I said so, but his general opinions on race-related issues, which account for most of his contributions, I don't agree with. The reason I get along with him better than most others in here, et vice versa, is probably mainly that in my case he found out I'm not about bullying or insulting him.

Now, neither were you of course and while I took notice of his attitude towards you having changed - originally I think he showed some respect towards you - I didn't know about the circumstances, neither does it usually bother me all that much on what terms persons X and Y are on this board, so I didn't care much. That ATM PM exchange is probably one of the most absurd starts I've ever seen to even an internet beef and shit like that does make me think. However, while it borders the grotesque, it's all too common on dubcc for people to offend each other and throw around dumb insults; I mentioned Elano, why not ban his borderline-IQ ass on the same grounds you'd ban Job on?

While there's hardly anything to argue about Job being both repetitious and often offensive, the part of my statement which you didn't reply to (no offense intended) is that the whole thing works in an astonishingly symbiotic way; in your particular case it seems Job insulted you for no good reason, at least that's as much as I can tell from what I know. If that's true, then from your personal perspective, I understand you want him banned. But if people gatecrash his threads (or anyone's he might have posted in) and talk lame stuff about nigger-this-nigger-that, even if Job's statement/thread had no relation to race, typing whatever crappy joke comes to mind in eager anticipation of incurring his wrath and getting dissed so they can enjoy the seemingly priceless experience of dissing back, what are you gonna say? Ban 'em all? That's why, although I entirely agree with you on a theoretical level, in this exemplary case that is the Job situation on dubcc, I'm still finding it hard to see a clear solution to the problem and that's why if you want to justify his banning using the intellectual concepts we're debating over here in the first place (and NOT his racism), I'm seeing difficulties. But to get back to the beginning, if Seer wants him off, so be it, of course. Creating a profile on a message board means accepting being the guest of whoever calls the shots and if you have to leave the place, that's just the way it is.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2008, 03:47:14 PM »
I didn't answer this, so seperate post, more of a side note thing IMO, but those people make decent comparisons, so:

Foday - Agreed, he's not being a pest like that. I mentioned him basically because he doesn't contribute to discussions either (maybe once in a blue moon, but 95% of his posts are the same lame-ass BS) and because if you were to ban anyone on the grounds of racism, he'd have to go first, joke or not. From what I know about coccyges, they don't get on your nerves; Foday gets on mine, but he's not prolific enough to be serious trouble.

Infinite: You brought him up, not me. I think he's a sad example of what brainwashing can do, but sincere and respectful on a personal level, I actually kind of like the way he acts on this board considering how little support he receives for what he keeps saying. Not that he'd deserve to get any support for that, but he's decent as a person.

Real American: Might not get personal, ok, you got a point there. However, his opinions are blatantly bigot in pretty much every way imagineable and he loves both the attention and showing off his ignorance. I only see him in TOT fortunately, but he's being a pest over there.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2008, 04:47:09 PM »
Why, I was responding to Kill. There's someone worth talking to, with appropriate manners. Thanks for once again soldifying proof for being unworthy to talk to. I'll continue talking to Kill, if you don't mind. About online authority, digital rights, norms and values. Not about some racist attention-whoring pest.

And please, for the sake of your own ego, don't mistake my interests in psychology for feeling sympathy for its subjects. Your small shoulders can't handle all that, big boy.
yo you soo funny..you a fuckin loser........you act like you all smart  and high n mighty and better than niggas with your psychology muble jumble bullshit. the fact is eye stay on your fuckin mind..........this aint the first time you brought up my name after you said you done with me............ ALRIGHT fact is you said my name in here after you mentioned BOO HOO ( why that nigga got to go because he dont agree with your view of homosexuality view? you fagget)
a check this out this  a definition of a nigga who dont give a fuck about someone take notes:

Who is the best QB in the NFL??

(This pussy is ignoring me by the way, he's had enough of me making him look like the retard he is.)

aiite that was the first time eye use his name in anything so obvious u give a fuck about me...... eye dont give a fuck about that nigga so that nigga is nothing.......... eye dont talk about him like you about me in every other fuckin thread. face is the reson you even convoin is because of me you fuckin loser......