Poll

We need to get rid of Doggy as an Admin

Hell Yeah... his taking shit too far
13 (65%)
No... it's about time someone took a stand
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: New Admin???  (Read 1040 times)

JAZ

Re: New Admin???
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 11:14:22 AM »
doggy is an idiot. he needs to go. there should be a mute function so people can mute Jobs posts.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 11:16:25 AM »
huh? doggystylin has never been an admin.. except for accidentaly for 24 hours i think lol.

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 11:19:36 AM »
I'd rather see Job get banned, by the way. Then we'll talk about anything else.

While you're at it, you might as well mention Infinite, Don Dada, rayallen0 and Chamillitary.
rayallen0 - sure. I don't really know Chamillitary, and I don't have a clue who Don Dada is, but Infinite surely shouldn't be banned. Why, because he's different, and seems rather ignorant to most people? He doesn't create trouble and he's not purposely bothering people.

All I can say Job is that I think people could be banned for being racist. I think that was done in the past. Personally I don't want you banned cause you're interesting in your own way and your statements are real opinions and not merely slurs...however, they're not all according to the board's rules I think, but that's all I'm gonna say there.
The problem to me isn't even in the things he says. He can be a retarded racist all he wants - like I give a shit about someone with such a miserable mindstate who's full of short sighted views of life. The thing is that he purposely stirs up pointless hatred, spoiling discussions with potential and brings a general atmosphere of negativity to the board. People noticed how peaceful and decent this place was when he took some time off. Now that he's back, all of a sudden there goes another riot in the TOT. Fuck that. So long as Job's around, it's impossible to exchange viewpoints in open minded discussions. Job wants nothing but to be told he's a genius for his ungrounded theories. He wants followers, he wants to be worshipped - that has nothing to do with the basic principles of discussion or intellectual development. That also brings a whole new perspective to his attitude towards those who disagree with him.

I'll read a novel if I want to laugh at a pathetic character. This is dubcc, a fucking discussion board. Get rid of Job, for the sake of dubcc.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »
I'd rather see Job get banned, by the way. Then we'll talk about anything else.

While you're at it, you might as well mention Infinite, Don Dada, rayallen0 and Chamillitary.
rayallen0 - sure. I don't really know Chamillitary, and I don't have a clue who Don Dada is, but Infinite surely shouldn't be banned. Why, because he's different, and seems rather ignorant to most people? He doesn't create trouble and he's not purposely bothering people.

All I can say Job is that I think people could be banned for being racist. I think that was done in the past. Personally I don't want you banned cause you're interesting in your own way and your statements are real opinions and not merely slurs...however, they're not all according to the board's rules I think, but that's all I'm gonna say there.
The problem to me isn't even in the things he says. He can be a retarded racist all he wants - like I give a shit about someone with such a miserable mindstate who's full of short sighted views of life. The thing is that he purposely stirs up pointless hatred, spoiling discussions with potential and brings a general atmosphere of negativity to the board. People noticed how peaceful and decent this place was when he took some time off. Now that he's back, all of a sudden there goes another riot in the TOT. Fuck that. So long as Job's around, it's impossible to exchange viewpoints in open minded discussions. Job wants nothing but to be told he's a genius for his ungrounded theories. He wants followers, he wants to be worshipped - that has nothing to do with the basic principles of discussion or intellectual development. That also brings a whole new perspective to his attitude towards those who disagree with him.

I'll read a novel if I want to laugh at a pathetic character. This is dubcc, a fucking discussion board. Get rid of Job, for the sake of dubcc.
man shut the fuck up and stop whining like a bitch. eye want to be worship!!!!!!!! nigga are you serious..... eye want to be told eye am a genius............ nigga shut up your shit is tiring......... there has been plenty of time where eye apologized if eye was in the wrong!!!!!!!!! PLENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....yea that really sounds like a nigga who always has to be right........eye aint never seen any of you apologize for the countless bullshit ya do and say.man shut up your corny on the real
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:31:17 AM by Jobology (take out a pad & pencil) »

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »
eye want to be worship!!!!!!!! nigga are you serious..... eye want to be told eye am a genius............

roflmao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

go see a doctor. nigger.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »

Not that I don't see what you mean, but what kind of line are you gonna draw and where? If you say racism is not going to be tolerated on this board, then you can ban Job and if he were banned on those grounds, there would hardly be anything to argue about, except who else deserves a ban. But if you say the problem isn't the content of his posts, but the way he fucks up the board, things get a little difficult, i.e. how do you want to tell when he "purposely stirs up hatred" and when he just engages in discussions? He sure as hell is not open-minded in most areas, but neither are quite a lot of other people on here. For example, every single post that retard Real American makes is designed to piss everyone off as much as possible and you can't discuss with his bigot ass; then you got guys like Elano whose contributions are 90% sexual/violent insults on the lowest level possible. I mean, dude deleted his thread cause about 5 people had sonned him and then went ahead and sent me a PM saying "I hope your family will be slaughtered". And then you got characters like Foday who's not as prolific a poster as Job, but who unlike Job doesn't even try to discuss and prefers making shit-for-brains comments that make Job's most belligerently pro-black-anti-white statements look like Ghandi's been typing.

Also, it's a bit of a reciprocal thing. Again, not that I always enjoy Job's contributions to threads...but then if you, for example, look at the Suge-Pac picture thread he started, there was nothing racist about it and all Job said was that the pic looks trippy. Then Yishay, actually one of the dopest G-Spot posters around, pops up and makes a rather lame joke about two black men in a car and the police not driving (also, see above). What I'm trying to illustrate is that a lot of people (you are not included there, sure) deliberately throw childish jokes at Job, so they can get another beef going and start bashing. Predictably, Job will not ignore those insults and type some kind of retort, however funny, and off we go......

I'm not defending Job's statements or his attitude. If we should ban people for racism, no questions to ask. If you wanna ban him for littering, things seem to be a bit more difficult though....

herpes

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 01:17:38 PM »
I dont know why I am not a the mod of the outbound connection.... cisim....LMFAO @ people thinking doggy is admin w/ the power to make seer remove the embedded function.  He says like one line that he stopped it and people believe him lmfao.

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 01:22:09 PM »
LMAO people are retarded

herpes

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »
Fuck it, if anything Doggy should be one of the Admin's here.... SAIVASH FOR ADMIN

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »

Not that I don't see what you mean, but what kind of line are you gonna draw and where? If you say racism is not going to be tolerated on this board, then you can ban Job and if he were banned on those grounds, there would hardly be anything to argue about, except who else deserves a ban. But if you say the problem isn't the content of his posts, but the way he fucks up the board, things get a little difficult, i.e. how do you want to tell when he "purposely stirs up hatred" and when he just engages in discussions? He sure as hell is not open-minded in most areas, but neither are quite a lot of other people on here. For example, every single post that retard Real American makes is designed to piss everyone off as much as possible and you can't discuss with his bigot ass; then you got guys like Elano whose contributions are 90% sexual/violent insults on the lowest level possible. I mean, dude deleted his thread cause about 5 people had sonned him and then went ahead and sent me a PM saying "I hope your family will be slaughtered". And then you got characters like Foday who's not as prolific a poster as Job, but who unlike Job doesn't even try to discuss and prefers making shit-for-brains comments that make Job's most belligerently pro-black-anti-white statements look like Ghandi's been typing.

Also, it's a bit of a reciprocal thing. Again, not that I always enjoy Job's contributions to threads...but then if you, for example, look at the Suge-Pac picture thread he started, there was nothing racist about it and all Job said was that the pic looks trippy. Then Yishay, actually one of the dopest G-Spot posters around, pops up and makes a rather lame joke about two black men in a car and the police not driving (also, see above). What I'm trying to illustrate is that a lot of people (you are not included there, sure) deliberately throw childish jokes at Job, so they can get another beef going and start bashing. Predictably, Job will not ignore those insults and type some kind of retort, however funny, and off we go......

I'm not defending Job's statements or his attitude. If we should ban people for racism, no questions to ask. If you wanna ban him for littering, things seem to be a bit more difficult though....
whoa can we get a whos the fairest/neutral/ open minded award because this nigga kill definitely got that one. Kill is like the only nigga on here who actually is neutral, actually he sometimes gets me thinkin on how eye be viewin the world and all and maybe if eye am too pessimistic or not, but then the rest of you jack ass's come in and run your mouth...........so then that reminds me........ like yup eye have always been accurate of my views of people. kill are you a mod or whatever?
eye find it funny how 11 cries and complain about me but forgot about all the other jackass people who are apart of his race???? its that one way street again

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 01:42:58 PM »
i think they should make job g spot for a day, he's be like the hall monitor gassed off power and racial hatred

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »
btw notice mdogg's retarded ass fucked up his and he's again on the poll, hahahahahaha you fuckin cum stain, learn.

JAZ

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 01:52:02 PM »
i think they should make job g spot for a day, he's be like the hall monitor gassed off power and racial hatred
lmao. that be like planet of the apes.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 01:54:35 PM »
Fuck it, if anything Doggy should be one of the Admin's here.... SAIVASH FOR ADMIN
8) 8) 8)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 02:01:56 PM »
lmao. that be like planet of the apes.
eye found it funny how you removed that picture of yourself after eye reminded how ugly your pale face was.............. no color, lookin all pink and shit..........