Poll

We need to get rid of Doggy as an Admin

Hell Yeah... his taking shit too far
13 (65%)
No... it's about time someone took a stand
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: New Admin???  (Read 1038 times)

J Bananas

Re: New Admin???
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 02:02:52 PM »
wtf.... why is there a shower pic of siavash and why does bananas have it lmfao.

there are many a threads with it, i just copied image lcoation no homo

herpes

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »
wtf.... why is there a shower pic of siavash and why does bananas have it lmfao.

there are many a threads with it, i just copied image lcoation no homo

ooo ight... I just deleted my post b/c I though I imagined the post lmfao.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 02:05:16 PM »
it should be obvious and blatant why he would have a picture like that

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 02:19:20 PM »
whoa can we get a whos the fairest/neutral/ open minded award because this nigga kill definitely got that one. Kill is like the only nigga on here who actually is neutral, actually he sometimes gets me thinkin on how eye be viewin the world and all and maybe if eye am too pessimistic or not, but then the rest of you jack ass's come in and run your mouth...........so then that reminds me........ like yup eye have always been accurate of my views of people. kill are you a mod or whatever?
eye find it funny how 11 cries and complain about me but forgot about all the other jackass people who are apart of his race???? its that one way street again
Thanks, and to answer your question: I am a mod, but as is the case with the great majority of mods on here, my powers are restricted to one section of the board, which in my case is Outbounds. You can see it in my posts there, I got them big green stars and it says "Shot Caller".

As for 11, I won't co-sign any statements against him, cause he's one of the best people to discuss with on here IMO and I tend to agree with him on a lot of things...you see what my post says, I'll just wait for a reply

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »
whoa can we get a whos the fairest/neutral/ open minded award because this nigga kill definitely got that one. Kill is like the only nigga on here who actually is neutral, actually he sometimes gets me thinkin on how eye be viewin the world and all and maybe if eye am too pessimistic or not, but then the rest of you jack ass's come in and run your mouth...........so then that reminds me........ like yup eye have always been accurate of my views of people. kill are you a mod or whatever?
eye find it funny how 11 cries and complain about me but forgot about all the other jackass people who are apart of his race???? its that one way street again
Thanks, and to answer your question: I am a mod, but as is the case with the great majority of mods on here, my powers are restricted to one section of the board, which in my case is Outbounds. You can see it in my posts there, I got them big green stars and it says "Shot Caller".

As for 11, I won't co-sign any statements against him, cause he's one of the best people to discuss with on here IMO and I tend to agree with him on a lot of things...you see what my post says, I'll just wait for a reply
oh yeah eye didnt notice that, oh yeah nah eye aint tryin to get you to co-sign on anything eye say against 11s. thats ya man and you agree with him on a lot of things thats good ( that why eye respect you. just dont go hoppin on his side and agreein to everything  he say because he white, like he does). eye aint one to try to get people to switch sides blah blah. but eye just dont like that nigga straight up he is a bitch always crying, talkin about he wants peace and shit.............like nigga if you want peace go to a cabin lodge, you want peace go buy those fuck little machine where water recycles through and it makes noise like a forest, if you want peace go to some mountain and drink tea, but this right here is a discussion board like he said and eye am just discussin , if his salty, vagina ass dont like it he dont got to come in the thread, its as simple as that. he talkin about that nigga boo hoo should get banned why because he dont agree with him, get the fuck out of here. but none the less you cool and eye dont see why u dont have more power.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 04:35:48 PM »
btw notice mdogg's retarded ass fucked up his and he's again on the poll, hahahahahaha you fuckin cum stain, learn.

LOL...and LMAO@accidental admin.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 05:09:00 PM »
btw notice mdogg's retarded ass fucked up his and he's again on the poll, hahahahahaha you fuckin cum stain, learn.

Aww... my bitch cares. You mad that I ain't giving you that dick no more.

Doggystylin

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 05:54:12 PM »

you''re you elementary its sad

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »

you call me a fuckin' cum stain, and I'm elementary...  :stupid:

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 06:11:34 PM »

yeah you're elementary bitch

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »

yeah you're elementary bitch

you call me bitch after I just placed that name on you... how original. You called me a fuckin' cum stain and then say I'm elementary. You my friend is as original generic products at Wal-Mart.

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 06:40:48 PM »
is that a hint of creativity i see out of the mdogg? good job young one

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »
is that a hint of creativity i see out of the mdogg? good job young one

no, that was not original. Now my diss verse to you, that's original, of course you are afraid to respond. My Bitch

OchoCinco

MarkCruz

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 07:59:03 PM »
Fuck it, if anything Doggy should be one of the Admin's here.... SAIVASH FOR ADMIN

I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU TOM.

DROWN THE DRAIN, LIKE DRAINO THROUGH A CLOGGED SINK.