Author Topic: The official: Now_I_Know VS Roccy  (Read 899 times)

Sub-Z

Re: The official: Now_I_Know VS Roccy
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2002, 03:51:53 PM »
k i vote for roccstarr(roccy)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2002, 03:52:18 PM »
LOL at reply #4!! :D

Your picture goes perfect with your post.  LOL

ROCCY

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2002, 03:59:58 PM »
o
What's the point of this whole thing anyway?

Well I want to prove to nik that Peope like me more then him. But hes probelly gonna Complain and Cry And say All the "Newbies" Voted for me no "OG's" like him voted for me..if u know what I mean..!!

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2002, 04:24:32 PM »
As far as "net homies" go.... Now I Know has been my boy longer then anyone outside of Incognito.........So there ain't no way I'm going to denounce that cat... And I recorded my first ever song with him... So that's my dogg.....
But then Roccy..... he's a Muslim cat I play chess with and talk to quite often online about various subjects, and so him and I have became "net homeboys" as well....
Supposedly some cat from the board was telling me that NowIKnow dissed me behind my back, saying I always agreed with his posts, on some dickrider shit....If that's true then maybe I'd go with Roccy....but even if he said the shit, I forgive dude, and it's still all good....

ROCCY

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2002, 04:28:30 PM »
As far as "net homies" go.... Now I Know has been my boy longer then anyone outside of Incognito.........So there ain't no way I'm going to denounce that cat... And I recorded my first ever song with him... So that's my dogg.....
But then Roccy..... he's a Muslim cat I play chess with and talk to quite often online about various subjects, and so him and I have became "net homeboys" as well....
Supposedly some cat from the board was telling me that NowIKnow dissed me behind my back, saying I always agreed with his posts, on some dickrider shit....If that's true then maybe I'd go with Roccy....but even if he said the shit, I forgive dude, and it's still all good....

Its all good man I like honest Shit...its all honest on this thread aint goin to ruin our relationship..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2002, 04:37:47 PM »

Naah, whoever told u that shit is a jealouse lier, you know you one of my first real net-homie...

and roccy, your a fuckin loser, you take people on the net for real and seriously, like they are real people we actually know...LMAO, this has got to be one of the most rediculous stunts ive ever seen being pulled ogg. Its like you consider these people on the net your real life friends...LMAO well I can give a fuck less who likes me and not over the internet...This isn't real life boy, nobody here knows me in real life, you have to be a fuckin loser to care about what net people think about u...

ROCCY

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2002, 04:48:52 PM »

Naah, whoever told u that shit is a jealouse lier, you know you one of my first real net-homie...

and roccy, your a fuckin loser, you take people on the net for real and seriously, like they are real people we actually know...LMAO, this has got to be one of the most rediculous stunts ive ever seen being pulled ogg. Its like you consider these people on the net your real life friends...LMAO well I can give a fuck less who likes me and not over the internet...This isn't real life boy, nobody here knows me in real life, you have to be a fuckin loser to care about what net people think about u...

no..Its good that people like u because they will have more respect for u..I mean just cause me and the whole board are cool it does'nt mean there my "Homies" You know? but your an idiot..because u dont care if people like u or not..If I was in your position I would try my best to have people like me, I mean u are coming out with a CD how dumb are u ? And when I told your lieng piece of shit ass on aim I was gonna make a thread like this u said " Yeah Do It " so shut the fuck up and all u net people look at what sccit had to say about u guys here.............  

DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  hahahahahahahhah, your trying to see if people like you more on the net
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  LMAO
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  you think this is real life
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  all these net faggets?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2002, 04:50:30 PM »
What's the point of this whole thing anyway?

I REALLY dont know, but i think hes trying to prove that more people hate me, but than again LMAO!!! this is the fuckin internet, not real life...I dont care what 10 year old little kids playing on their computers think...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2002, 04:52:47 PM »

no..Its good that people like u because they will have more respect for u..I mean just cause me and the whole board are cool it does'nt mean there my "Homies" You know? but your an idiot..because u dont care if people like u or not..If I was in your position I would try my best to have people like me, I mean u are coming out with a CD how dumb are u ? And when I told your lieng piece of shit ass on aim I was gonna make a thread like this u said " Yeah Do It " so shut the fuck up and all u net people look at what sccit had to say about u guys here.............  

DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  hahahahahahahhah, your trying to see if people like you more on the net
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  LMAO
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  you think this is real life
DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  all these net faggets?

I said do it because i wanted u to make a fool of yourself, I bet you the whoile board thinks your retarded for making a thread like this? and respect? I dont need respect from people i dont know...The only real Net Homies I have are the ones that have been down since day one, and Infinite, & Narrator are probably the only one i keep in touch with online...

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2002, 04:53:55 PM »
Really.... Both of you are right, and both of you are wrong... It's a post Roccy probably shouldn't of made, but at the same time Sccit told him to do it.

KVB

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2002, 04:54:28 PM »
What a gay thread... just out of curiousity: how old are y'all... this is like a typical 10 year old kids' discussion... who do you like more?  LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2002, 04:56:36 PM »
Really.... Both of you are right, and both of you are wrong... It's a post Roccy probably shouldn't of made, but at the same time Sccit told him to do it.

I actually didnt tell him to do it...He told me he was gunna do it, and i was like, "oK"...just to see what a fool he makes of himself...

ROCCY

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2002, 04:56:55 PM »
What a gay thread... just out of curiousity: how old are y'all... this is like a typical 10 year old kids' discussion... who do you like more?  LMAO

I agree It is dumb..and Childish..but I just want to prove to him that people on the board do not like him (Just some) ..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2002, 04:57:31 PM »

Thats exactly what im trying to say...I came on this board to discuss hip hop, not to make friends. I dont care who likes me and who doesnt from the internet...

ROCCY

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2002, 04:58:02 PM »

I actually didnt tell him to do it...He told me he was gunna do it, and i was like, "oK"...just to see what a fool he makes of himself...

Rof Another Lie..There it goes I swear to god when I said I was gonna make a thread like this u where like Okay do it, then ur like hurry up dude I gotta go..!