Author Topic: DOGGYSTYLIN AKA SIAVASH FOR DUBCC ADMINISTRATOR  (Read 704 times)

Sikotic™

Re: DOGGYSTYLIN AKA SIAVASH FOR DUBCC ADMINISTRATOR
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 05:16:01 PM »
I got de-modded many times with no explanation, as did many others...you don't see anyone else complaining about it, talking about "kissing ass". LOL.
You didn't complain? Are you serious?

BTW, I never complained. I simply asked for an explanation and never got one.

Saying that you got demodded because you didn't "kiss ass" is pretty much complaining...and no, I didn't complain when I was removed as a mod of the main section, and if I recall correctly, no one else did either...Mods get replaced all the time. it's not that serious...PeACe
LOL @ "it's not that serious" coming from the guy who practically begged for his account back when he got banned. Who is making the issue out of a post I made? Did the "ass kissing" part of my post strike a chord with you or something because only you got up in arms about it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
Can I be mod pretty pretty please  :catfight:

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2008, 06:11:55 PM »
For no reason he started beef with me, and if that's what he wants well then that's what his getting.

LOL. There it is again!

I fucking love this forum by the way. There are so many different characters on here, it's like channel USA. "We love characters"

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2008, 06:20:45 PM »
I NOMINATE.... LOONEY!!

HE'D GET SO JUICED THAT HE'LL HOOK IT UP WITH THE SHOES FROM THE FACTORY :raisetheroof:

herpes

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2008, 06:39:45 PM »
I NOMINATE.... LOONEY!!

HE'D GET SO JUICED THAT HE'LL HOOK IT UP WITH THE SHOES FROM THE FACTORY :raisetheroof:

You can't debate until you hit puberty... SIAVASH 08

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 06:43:30 PM »
I NOMINATE.... LOONEY!!

HOW AM I DEBATING SMART GUY?

herpes

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 07:08:49 PM »
I NOMINATE.... LOONEY!!

HOW AM I DEBATING SMART GUY?

bow down to those that are greater then you or face the wrath of saivash.... SIAVASH 08

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2008, 07:09:23 PM »
NO

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2008, 09:11:05 PM »
I got de-modded many times with no explanation, as did many others...you don't see anyone else complaining about it, talking about "kissing ass". LOL.

Saying that you got demodded because you didn't "kiss ass" is pretty much complaining...and no, I didn't complain when I was removed as a mod of the main section, and if I recall correctly, no one else did either...Mods get replaced all the time. it's not that serious...PeACe
LOL @ "it's not that serious" coming from the guy who practically begged for his account back when he got banned. Who is making the issue out of a post I made? Did the "ass kissing" part of my post strike a chord with you or something because only you got up in arms about it.

wheres the 818 love?  :P

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

JAZ

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
well. maybe he should become administrator. hell have the idea he reached something in life.

Doggystylin

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 08:06:33 AM »
well. maybe he should become administrator. hell have the idea he reached something in life.

because you know my life oh so well

JAZ

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2008, 09:09:13 AM »

because you know my life oh so well
no i dont.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »
Doggy jumped on my nuts a while back for no reason as well.  I see the bitch in him.

All of this bullshit started because he didn't mod properly.  He could have went in and broken the autoplay.  Instead, he uses his mod powers to alter what people type.  He's not built to be a mod.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »

LOL...I never EVER begged for my account back, Overseer RANDOMLY decided to fuse my banned accounts when he found out how to do it...he did it for Jake, as well, on the same day.

I was just saying, it's funny to hear complaints about losing a mod job when it's happened to many people, that's all...now quit getting so butt-hurt about it. You KNOW there was a point in time on this board where you became a spoof of yourself, and you just couldn't be taken seriously as a mod.. it happened when the dipcc gimmick went too far. Had nothing to do with anything else...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2008, 10:46:04 AM »

wheres the 818 love?  :P

Sikotic stays in Burbank, with all the Armos...