Author Topic: DOGGYSTYLIN AKA SIAVASH FOR DUBCC ADMINISTRATOR  (Read 701 times)

herpes

Re: DOGGYSTYLIN AKA SIAVASH FOR DUBCC ADMINISTRATOR
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »
can someone make this a sticky it's too important to fall off the front page.... SIAVASH 08

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2008, 10:46:08 PM »
I got de-modded many times with no explanation, as did many others...you don't see anyone else complaining about it, talking about "kissing ass". LOL.
You didn't complain? Are you serious?

BTW, I never complained. I simply asked for an explanation and never got one.

Saying that you got demodded because you didn't "kiss ass" is pretty much complaining...and no, I didn't complain when I was removed as a mod of the main section, and if I recall correctly, no one else did either...Mods get replaced all the time. it's not that serious...PeACe
LOL @ "it's not that serious" coming from the guy who practically begged for his account back when he got banned. Who is making the issue out of a post I made? Did the "ass kissing" part of my post strike a chord with you or something because only you got up in arms about it.

LOL...I never EVER begged for my account back, Overseer RANDOMLY decided to fuse my banned accounts when he found out how to do it...he did it for Jake, as well, on the same day.

I was just saying, it's funny to hear complaints about losing a mod job when it's happened to many people, that's all...now quit getting so butt-hurt about it. You KNOW there was a point in time on this board where you became a spoof of yourself, and you just couldn't be taken seriously as a mod.. it happened when the dipcc gimmick went too far. Had nothing to do with anything else...PeACe
I know, because Seer does that for everybody. It's okay, dude, I'm just playing by your rules and blowing a particular situation in the past way outta proportion.

and lol @ calling being a mod a "job". It's not EVEN that serious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2008, 10:48:33 PM »
I got de-modded many times with no explanation, as did many others...you don't see anyone else complaining about it, talking about "kissing ass". LOL.

Saying that you got demodded because you didn't "kiss ass" is pretty much complaining...and no, I didn't complain when I was removed as a mod of the main section, and if I recall correctly, no one else did either...Mods get replaced all the time. it's not that serious...PeACe
LOL @ "it's not that serious" coming from the guy who practically begged for his account back when he got banned. Who is making the issue out of a post I made? Did the "ass kissing" part of my post strike a chord with you or something because only you got up in arms about it.

LOL...I never EVER begged for my account back, Overseer RANDOMLY decided to fuse my banned accounts when he found out how to do it...he did it for Jake, as well, on the same day.

I was just saying, it's funny to hear complaints about losing a mod job when it's happened to many people, that's all...now quit getting so butt-hurt about it. You KNOW there was a point in time on this board where you became a spoof of yourself, and you just couldn't be taken seriously as a mod.. it happened when the dipcc gimmick went too far. Had nothing to do with anything else...PeACe
I know, because Seer does that for everybody. It's okay, dude, I'm just playing by your rules and blowing a particular situation in the past way outta proportion.

ya niggas getting paid to be eyes  on this place???

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2008, 10:50:01 PM »
DIPSET

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2008, 10:52:32 PM »

FUCK NO! It's all volunteer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2008, 12:33:59 AM »

You know what I mean... and no, Seer doesn't do that for everyone, but he decided to test it on me and Jake when he first got the power. Then KAIN made a thread begging for his posts back and got declined...so try gettin it right next time, homie...PeACe

JAZ

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2008, 04:25:18 AM »
free post.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2008, 09:45:14 AM »
It's a sticky  :whistle:

kemizt

JAZ

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2008, 10:02:19 AM »
ehm. whats your point?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2008, 10:05:45 AM »

FUCK NO! It's all volunteer.
oh shit lol damn well eye guess niggas can put it on they resume

MarkCruz

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2008, 10:07:10 AM »

You know what I mean... and no, Seer doesn't do that for everyone, but he decided to test it on me and Jake when he first got the power. Then KAIN made a thread begging for his posts back and got declined...so try gettin it right next time, homie...PeACe

LMAO HOW DID I GET INVOLVED ?

YOU USED FLOYD'S ACCOUNT TO MAKE YOUR PLEA  ;D WE ALL KNOW ELIOR.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 10:07:50 AM »
ehm. whats your point?

My point is to question why this deserved to be sticky.

kemizt

MarkCruz

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2008, 10:15:05 AM »
ehm. whats your point?

My point is to question why this deserved to be sticky.

BECAUSE DOGGYSTYLE BLEW A LOAD WHEN HE SAW IT, NO HOMO.

JAZ

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2008, 10:24:22 AM »
free post.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2008, 10:26:13 AM »

kemizt