Author Topic: 40 Glocc Takes More Shots On "7 Dayz A Week" Freestyle (Game, New/Old West Diss)  (Read 751 times)

messi19

I am not a fan of 40 Glocc music that much by why is it ok for people like Snoop or Game to diss people but when someone disses either one of these two artist everyone mad?

You like Spider Loc...you lost

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sometime i ask my self that question when snoop or game diss its a genius markatable move, but when others do it its a ''sin'' and ''wack'' ? its same thing at the end of the day
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

sometime i ask my self that question when snoop or game diss its a genius markatable move, but when others do it its a ''sin'' and ''wack'' ? its same thing at the end of the day

bums are not allowed to diss dons..smh i can tell u aint a real nigga

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

bums are not allowed to diss dons..smh i can tell u aint a real nigga

theses artists you call ''dons'' were once bums as u say it tryna come up , now its a different era n thats how artist get known, by dissin the big guys.
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Blood$

track was weak, 40 Glocc is just being a straight hater now and crying out for attention... he can do better than this

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
track was weak, 40 Glocc is just being a straight hater now and crying out for attention... he can do better than this

FIRE FIRE FIRE  8) THIS GUY IS A ASS-MAN 40 G SHIT LIKE A RESTROOM HEHE  ;D SAME ASS MEN ALWAYS DISS 40 G  ;D EVERYBODY ELSE LIKE  :-*

Blood$

FIRE FIRE FIRE  8) THIS GUY IS A ASS-MAN 40 G SHIT LIKE A RESTROOM HEHE  ;D SAME ASS MEN ALWAYS DISS 40 G  ;D EVERYBODY ELSE LIKE  :-*

answer these 2 honest questions, if you ignore them, kill yourself, k?

1. Are you 40 Glocc? If so, then I completely understand all these ignorant/irrelevant posts that you make
2. If you are not 40 Glocc, are you a female who would be willing to suck him off?

remember, take your time, think the questions through slowly, and answer honestly  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^C'mon now those question are too hard for his illogical myopic tunnel vision pea-brain to answer-and That's being Generous!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
lmao this fool 40 glocc needs to be banned from hip hop

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
U SAY WACK I SAY HOT  8) U JEALOUS OF 40 G U SUCK HIS DICK ALWAYS POST BULLSHIT TO DISS 40 YOU AND THIS OTHER ASS-MAN WITH MAN ON PROFILE THAT IS HOMO  :-* ALWAYS SEE SAME HATER ASS-MAN POST DIS TO 40 IN ALWAYS 40 G IS COOL HE NO HATER ONLY YOU ASS-MAN MAD CANT HAVE HIS ASS BITCH  :-*

40 Glocc sucks. I never really liked his shit. Stop the dickrding people.

K-9

40 GLOCC DID IT AGAIN  ANOTHER HARD DISS THE HOMIE DUCC KNOW WATS UP 8)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 02:53:40 PM by RIP A BLACKWALL IN HALF »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
ALL YOU MANS ARE RAPPERS THAT CAN NEVER MAKE RECORDS LIKE 40 G SO U TRY TO MAKE WORLD HATE BUT EVRYBODY LIKE 40 G U MAKE HIM BIGGER  ;D HE HAVE MANY BICHES COME TO WATCH HIM LIVE HOW MANY U ASS-MEN HAVE  ::) HE GO LIVE YESTARDAY WIT TREY SONGS IF  ALL U ASS-MAN WAS WATCHING YOU COULD HAVE USE BOTH OF TREY AND 40 PIC FOR PROFILE BITCH!  :-*

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^Message to Ducc's Psyche, Do You Know Where Your Brain Is??

Why do you type, like you are immune to 'thinking'
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^Message to Ducc's Psyche, Do You Know Where Your Brain Is??

Why do you type, like you are immune to 'thinking'
WHY DO U ACT LIKE BITCH?  :-* WANT TO BE RAPPER AND CRIDICK U FAKE PERSON  8)