Author Topic: 40 Glocc Takes More Shots On "7 Dayz A Week" Freestyle (Game, New/Old West Diss)  (Read 742 times)

No Teflon

^^^^^^^^^^ hahahahaa, Capitalise, that was some smart comments...U aint a rapper by any chance??? Aint somebody we know???????? 8)

maybe... lol

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??? Bet Ya Boy, East, or somebody like that, coz i know rappers be reading this Stupid nigga and nobody wants to associate with him....

messi19

^^^^^^^^^^ hahahahaa, Capitalise, that was some smart comments...U aint a rapper by any chance??? Aint somebody we know???????? 8)

maybe... lol

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??? Bet Ya Boy, East, or somebody like that, coz i know rappers be reading this Stupid nigga and nobody wants to associate with him....

shut the fuck up..with yo cryin ass.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
track was weak, 40 Glocc is just being a straight hater now and crying out for attention... he can do better than this
I agree with your entire post, with the exception of the "he can do better than this" part.

40 Glocc shouldn't be living in a bathroom because he's THE shit....he should be living in a bathroom simply because he IS shit.

*two thumbs down with nothin more than a frown*

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
ALL U PEOPLE R RAPPERS 40 G HAVE MORE FAN BASE GARANTEED THEN WHOLE NEW WEST HEHE THIS GUY BEEN AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD HE SAY I SEE YOUTUBE OF 40 G IN NEW ZEALAND TELL ME NEW WEST ARTIST PEOPLE KNOW SOME AROUND

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ALL U PEOPLE R RAPPERS 40 G HAVE MORE FAN BASE GARANTEED THEN WHOLE NEW WEST HEHE THIS GUY BEEN AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD HE SAY I SEE YOUTUBE OF 40 G IN NEW ZEALAND TELL ME NEW WEST ARTIST PEOPLE KNOW SOME AROUND
'the fuck did he say?

Blood$

'the fuck did he say?

It's hard for him to talk with a dick in his mouth, cut him some slack  ;D

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 G MAKE MOVIE I SEE WIT MY OWN EYES HE GO LIVE ON MOVIE SET I SEE PEOPLE HE GIVE ARTIGRAFF LIVE ON CAMERA I SEE HIM ON T.V PLENTY TIME I SEE HIM IN STUDIO LIVE MAKE HIT SONGS AND HE SHOW FANS FOOTAGE LIVE ON TV HIM TRAVLING WHAT NEW WEST DO THAT AND OLD WEST DO NOT RELEVANT LIKE 40 G  I SEE WOMEN WAIT FOR HIM ALL DAY TO BE LIVE RIGHT NOW ON HIS MY SPACE U HATERS ASS MEN JEALOUS  :-* BITCH  ;D

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
'the fuck did he say?

NEW WEST NO ONE NO OF  ??? NO STATES OR CITY AND OLD WEST BITCH ASS-MAN ( )( )  ;D GOOGLE 40 GLOCC HATER  :-*
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:43:33 PM by duccc »

No Teflon

with every single post, 40 cock is damaging his name, dude is an idiot..

Blood$

40 G MAKE MOVIE I SEE WIT MY OWN EYES HE GO LIVE ON MOVIE SET I SEE PEOPLE HE GIVE ARTIGRAFF LIVE ON CAMERA I SEE HIM ON T.V PLENTY TIME I SEE HIM IN STUDIO LIVE MAKE HIT SONGS AND HE SHOW FANS FOOTAGE LIVE ON TV HIM TRAVLING WHAT NEW WEST DO THAT AND OLD WEST DO NOT RELEVANT LIKE 40 G  I SEE WOMEN WAIT FOR HIM ALL DAY TO BE LIVE RIGHT NOW ON HIS MY SPACE U HATERS ASS MEN JEALOUS  :-* BITCH  ;D

damn, now I'm convinced this just has to be 40 Glocc himself... can't even spell, sad... maybe that's why half the time your rhymes are weak  8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 GLOCC IS THE SHIT ASS-MAN I AM U FATHER BITCH YOUR MOMIE  :-* MY DICK HOMO ASS-MAN U WANT 40 G IN YOUR ASS OR KURUPT? 40 G KNOW KURUPT HE GO LIVE WITH HM SOME OF TIME
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:03:09 PM by duccc »

Blood$

40 GLOCC I SWALLOW YOUR KIDS

homo?

EDIT: LMAO at you editing your post hahahaha, and I know that he "go live" with Kurupt, they were/are in a group together dumbass, 40 was tight in the Riflemen I'll give him that  8)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:06:01 PM by bloodmoney2008 »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 GLOCC I SWALLOW YOUR KIDS 40 G CAN U SLAP ME ON ASS AND KURUPT TOO

:-*

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:13:48 PM by duccc »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 G CAN U SLAP ME ON ASS AND KURUPT TOO
40 GLOCC I SWALLOW YOUR KIDS

:-* HEHE I TOLD YOU THIS GUT IS ASS-MAN  :o

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:15:06 PM by duccc »

Blood$

just give it up already, you've been sonned  8)

oh and just to set you off some more, Game > 40 Glocc