Author Topic: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!  (Read 4018 times)

D-Stress

2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!
« on: April 07, 2008, 12:20:03 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
2.HE MENTIONS M.O.B IN MANY SONGS
3.HE SAYS: "STICK A NEEDLE IN MY EYE FOR MOB"
4.ICE-T TOLD HIM NOT TO BANG CAUSE BLOODS WERE "USING" HIM (COMIN FROM ICE´S MOUTH HIMSELF, READ IT ON THE FORUM)
5.HE FOUGHT BABY LANE, CAUSE HE SNATCHED SOMEONE`S CHAIN (TREY´S), WHY WOULD HE DO IT IF HE WOULDN`T REP FOR THEM?
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE
7.HIS SONG "U CAN`T C ME" (NOTICE SPELL OF "SEE"  WITH "C").

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 12:27:13 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
4.ICE-T TOLD HIM NOT TO BANG CAUSE BLOODS WERE "USING" HIM (COMIN FROM ICE´S MOUTH HIMSELF, READ IT ON THE FORUM)
5.HE FOUGHT BABY LANE, CAUSE HE SNATCHED SOMEONE`S CHAIN (TREY´S), WHY WOULD HE DO IT IF HE WOULDN`T REP FOR THEM?
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE

if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 12:29:48 PM »
LOL hahahahaha thats a funny picture!!!!!!!!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 12:31:01 PM »
Uh, yeah he was a blood.  I didn't think this was a big revelation or anything.....this is common knowledge.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 12:34:14 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE

This

Who told you that Pac was Blood??
What's your fascination with Gangs??
I Figured our little discussion on the other thread would have helped you sir off the topic

Why would Pac joined a gang, at the age of 24/25,when they are folks that age that have reached a certain level in the gang echelons???
the only reason why Pac shouted out MOB is cuz he was close with Suge. Therefore Suge introduced Pac to his fellow bloods.
I'm sure Suge would have said anybody have a problem with Pac, they messing with me, treat Him like one of Us I.e Blood.

so if you do the math, which I'm sure you can, that equals Pac was affiliated to some extent but a Blood
C'mon now, it's not so hard for you to decipher..

This Dude sounds a lot like 'Pyscho Hustal'

If Pac was Blood as you so hurriedly claim, whey aren't any of his fellow rappers, Outlaws claiming Blood, since they were close to Pac

Answer me That??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

D-Stress

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 12:39:27 PM »
thats what ice-t was tellin pac too.not to join a gang in that age and when he already has money and fame.
too bad i cant find the interview now.
lol and im not psycho hustler or whoever.rofl.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 12:42:41 PM »
thats what ice-t was tellin pac too.not to join a gang in that age and when he already has money and fame.
too bad i cant find the interview now.
lol and im not psycho hustler or whoever.rofl.
I didn't say you were,i said you 'Sound' like Him..

But that aside, why is it important that Pac as you put it 'Was A Blood'??

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 12:48:23 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE

LOLLLL!!
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 01:11:28 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE

man that's the funniest shit hahahahaha, and i laugh at muthafuccas who shit on baby and wayne then make excuses for pac hahaha, for the record i don't give a fucc, and know other shit but why talk about it to people who don't even get involved with that type of shit? leave the street shit to people who live that life,and just be a fan of music and sticc to that,that's the problem with this shit now yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 01:13:21 PM »
dude, who cares?

Ey mods, you should make a new forum, where these e-bangers can put out all this shit..

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 01:19:37 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE

lmao

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »
Didn't he say "forever Blood roll with thugs & dogs" in "Um Dumpin"?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »
in the Thug Life days he was fuckin' with Crips, talkin' about "Loc til they smoke me" in his raps and then when he got with Suge/Death Row he started claiming M.O.B.

2Pac is my favorite rapper of all time but he switched up alot, no denying that lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 01:35:38 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE

I hate you.

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 07:01:11 AM »
THAT`S THE ICE-T Interview Im Talkin About.

Pac and Biggie was best friends. Around the time Pac got shot the first time, he believed Biggie put a hit on em, but more then likely it was probably some of the people Biggie rolled with who didn't like Pac. When he was getting blasted on, Pac pulled out his strap, with the safety off, and blasted HIMSELF in the nuts. "Motherfucka didn't even know how to work a gun!"

Pac joined the Bloods around the time he got killed, and basically gathered many new enemies. Ice-T told us about how he was in an argument with Pac about 3 weeks before he died, in which he asked him "why the fuck did he join a gang as a millionaire?", "Don't you know they are just using you for your money?" He also touched on 'Hit Em Up' which Pac showed him before it's release, Ice-T said, "fuck that, if you really a gangsta and wanna hit em up, then lets catch a flight to New York right now, I'll go with you, and we'll pump that bitch, quit being a bitch with that record shit." "But Pac was rollin' with the Outlaws and didn't wanna show out."

Around the time of the Tyson fight, Puffy had hired some crips (can't remember what set) as security at the fight, and thats when someone got punked for their 'Death Row' chain. Anyways that caused some mad friction and since Tupac was rollin with Suge, and they was bloods basically a gang war went down, and Tupac was killed, TUPAC IS DEAD, no conspiracies about it. People in the car? Suge-driver, Tupac-passenger front, One of the old Outlaws (can't remember his name), and Too Short who was directly behind PAC. Too Short called Ice-T (the first person he called), and told him Tupac was dead.

Ice-T said that "It might a been a hit, but it definitely wasn't Suge, I've been with some of the coldest motherfuckaz on the face of the Earth, and not one of em would be stupid enough or have the balls to call a hit on the CAR THEY'RE DRIVING!" Ice-T just knows that Pac made so many mistakes and bad decisions that it ended up giving him too many enemies. "Pac just wasn't as 'street' as everyone thought, a true playa knows when he fucks up."

So then he touched on Biggie's death. Basically he said, "Biggie dug his own grave, he knew he didn't have Pac killed but he makes a record that says something like "Was that me in the red car", trying to make it sound like it could been him". "Motherfuckas don't you know you get killed in some real gangsta shit if you say something like that...Now I'm not saying I know who killed him...but you just don't fuck with that" When Ice-T said "I don't know who killed him" he got this devilish smirk on his face, HE KNOWS!