Author Topic: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!  (Read 4019 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 07:16:45 AM »
 :loser:

kemizt

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »
THAT`S THE ICE-T Interview Im Talkin About.

Pac and Biggie was best friends. Around the time Pac got shot the first time, he believed Biggie put a hit on em, but more then likely it was probably some of the people Biggie rolled with who didn't like Pac. When he was getting blasted on, Pac pulled out his strap, with the safety off, and blasted HIMSELF in the nuts. "Motherfucka didn't even know how to work a gun!"

Pac joined the Bloods around the time he got killed, and basically gathered many new enemies. Ice-T told us about how he was in an argument with Pac about 3 weeks before he died, in which he asked him "why the fuck did he join a gang as a millionaire?", "Don't you know they are just using you for your money?" He also touched on 'Hit Em Up' which Pac showed him before it's release, Ice-T said, "fuck that, if you really a gangsta and wanna hit em up, then lets catch a flight to New York right now, I'll go with you, and we'll pump that bitch, quit being a bitch with that record shit." "But Pac was rollin' with the Outlaws and didn't wanna show out."

Around the time of the Tyson fight, Puffy had hired some crips (can't remember what set) as security at the fight, and thats when someone got punked for their 'Death Row' chain. Anyways that caused some mad friction and since Tupac was rollin with Suge, and they was bloods basically a gang war went down, and Tupac was killed, TUPAC IS DEAD, no conspiracies about it. People in the car? Suge-driver, Tupac-passenger front, One of the old Outlaws (can't remember his name), and Too Short who was directly behind PAC. Too Short called Ice-T (the first person he called), and told him Tupac was dead.

Ice-T said that "It might a been a hit, but it definitely wasn't Suge, I've been with some of the coldest motherfuckaz on the face of the Earth, and not one of em would be stupid enough or have the balls to call a hit on the CAR THEY'RE DRIVING!" Ice-T just knows that Pac made so many mistakes and bad decisions that it ended up giving him too many enemies. "Pac just wasn't as 'street' as everyone thought, a true playa knows when he fucks up."

So then he touched on Biggie's death. Basically he said, "Biggie dug his own grave, he knew he didn't have Pac killed but he makes a record that says something like "Was that me in the red car", trying to make it sound like it could been him". "Motherfuckas don't you know you get killed in some real gangsta shit if you say something like that...Now I'm not saying I know who killed him...but you just don't fuck with that" When Ice-T said "I don't know who killed him" he got this devilish smirk on his face, HE KNOWS!

Seriously what's your whole agenda behind all this???
the reason pac was around Blood cuz he was close to Suge and Suge must have given his bys the 'Ok' to have Pac orlled with them
But Pac was a rapper/Star who had Blood connections via Suge..why is this hard for you to understand??
he was not an initiated Blood....
C'mon Now??
When he was rolling with Thug Life he was not calling out MOB..don't that suggest  something??
You can't jump from one gang onto another esp if the rivarly is as real as the rift between Crips & Bloods..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

K-9

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 07:39:09 AM »
FUCK SUGE .... 2PAC ALWAYS STAYED LOYAL TO MR FAT ASS   :-\  AND THATS WHAT KILLED HIM.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:48:17 AM by Dollars N Sense »

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 08:01:16 AM »
You can't jump from one gang onto another esp if the rivarly is as real as the rift between Crips & Bloods..

agreed.but pac was all loc´d out during his thug life days and M.O.B was during his DR days.
you cant just rap like you gangbangin, its fake ass shit too.

Young Old Head

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 08:19:35 AM »
THAT`S THE ICE-T Interview Im Talkin About.

Pac and Biggie was best friends. Around the time Pac got shot the first time, he believed Biggie put a hit on em, but more then likely it was probably some of the people Biggie rolled with who didn't like Pac. When he was getting blasted on, Pac pulled out his strap, with the safety off, and blasted HIMSELF in the nuts. "Motherfucka didn't even know how to work a gun!"

Pac joined the Bloods around the time he got killed, and basically gathered many new enemies. Ice-T told us about how he was in an argument with Pac about 3 weeks before he died, in which he asked him "why the fuck did he join a gang as a millionaire?", "Don't you know they are just using you for your money?" He also touched on 'Hit Em Up' which Pac showed him before it's release, Ice-T said, "fuck that, if you really a gangsta and wanna hit em up, then lets catch a flight to New York right now, I'll go with you, and we'll pump that bitch, quit being a bitch with that record shit." "But Pac was rollin' with the Outlaws and didn't wanna show out."

Around the time of the Tyson fight, Puffy had hired some crips (can't remember what set) as security at the fight, and thats when someone got punked for their 'Death Row' chain. Anyways that caused some mad friction and since Tupac was rollin with Suge, and they was bloods basically a gang war went down, and Tupac was killed, TUPAC IS DEAD, no conspiracies about it. People in the car? Suge-driver, Tupac-passenger front, One of the old Outlaws (can't remember his name), and Too Short who was directly behind PAC. Too Short called Ice-T (the first person he called), and told him Tupac was dead.

Ice-T said that "It might a been a hit, but it definitely wasn't Suge, I've been with some of the coldest motherfuckaz on the face of the Earth, and not one of em would be stupid enough or have the balls to call a hit on the CAR THEY'RE DRIVING!" Ice-T just knows that Pac made so many mistakes and bad decisions that it ended up giving him too many enemies. "Pac just wasn't as 'street' as everyone thought, a true playa knows when he fucks up."

So then he touched on Biggie's death. Basically he said, "Biggie dug his own grave, he knew he didn't have Pac killed but he makes a record that says something like "Was that me in the red car", trying to make it sound like it could been him". "Motherfuckas don't you know you get killed in some real gangsta shit if you say something like that...Now I'm not saying I know who killed him...but you just don't fuck with that" When Ice-T said "I don't know who killed him" he got this devilish smirk on his face, HE KNOWS!

COMPLETELY BULLSHIT! i've seen a ice-t interview where he said that he was arguein' with pac about the biggie beef cause ice-t thought it was bullshit n pac was like "u ain't ridin with me? fuck u then!"...that was a few weeks before pac died... so that means tee wasn't with all that beef shit AT ALL...

Cash Money Blood Gang

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »
pac repped whatever crew he was hanging out with, blood or crip. In "fuck the world" on MATW he says

"They wanna know if I claim the click, that I'm hangin with
and if I'm down with this bangin shit
Well homie I don't give a fuck if you Blood or Cuz
Long as ya got love for thugs"

so yeah i'd say he claimed blood in his latest years since he was obviously loyal to Suge and Death Row

Inside Death Row

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
Yea, he did have an MOB tatt......but the U Cant C Me  song is spelled like a Crip....Crips use the letter C, bloods dont....bloods would spell it "see", not "C"...but whatever, who cares, 2pac is the man

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 03:48:48 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
2.HE MENTIONS M.O.B IN MANY SONGS
3.HE SAYS: "STICK A NEEDLE IN MY EYE FOR MOB"
4.ICE-T TOLD HIM NOT TO BANG CAUSE BLOODS WERE "USING" HIM (COMIN FROM ICE´S MOUTH HIMSELF, READ IT ON THE FORUM)
5.HE FOUGHT BABY LANE, CAUSE HE SNATCHED SOMEONE`S CHAIN (TREY´S), WHY WOULD HE DO IT IF HE WOULDN`T REP FOR THEM?
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE
7.HIS SONG "U CAN`T C ME" (NOTICE SPELL OF "SEE"  WITH "C").

pass that sherm!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 03:56:19 PM »
Let me put you up on game, 2Pac used blood slang such as All Eyez On Me or All Eyez On You and Nature and shit, but 2Pac wasn't a banging blood. He was more like an honorary member introduced by Suge, because back in 1994 he was fucking with Syke who was a Crip. Suge used to launder money and bang, 2Pac got in on it with Suge. Death Row used to run with Fruity Town Pirus for protection, this would later effect how Suge's friend Buntry died.

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2008, 04:04:09 PM »

messi19

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 04:08:30 PM »
Let me put you up on game, 2Pac used blood slang such as All Eyez On Me or All Eyez On You and Nature and shit, but 2Pac wasn't a banging blood. He was more like an honorary member introduced by Suge, because back in 1994 he was fucking with Syke who was a Crip. Suge used to launder money and bang, 2Pac got in on it with Suge. Death Row used to run with Fruity Town Pirus for protection, this would later effect how Suge's friend Buntry died.

Fruity Town Pirus?..its FRUIT TOWN PIRU fool, not FRUITY. U dont know shit internet-story-believing ass muthafucka.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 04:51:19 AM »

Fruity Town Pirus?..its FRUIT TOWN PIRU fool, not FRUITY. U dont know shit internet-story-believing ass muthafucka.

Yes, this is coming from a guy who believes The Game bangs. I call them Fruity, because they sure as hell act like it. Do a bit of investigation into the subject, and maybe you'd learn a little bit. Speaking of which, I think it's about time you got off the net and got some pussy instead of riding The Game's dick so hard. It's fans like you who make me want to take my copy of Doctor's Advocate and throw it in the trash.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2008, 07:52:29 AM »
^^why would you want to throw yorur copy of DA in the trash, it's not gon hur the otehr fan, they still ahve thier own copy..though, when you trasht he said album, make sure it lands on a tissue, so you can pick it back up, whent he said fan has gone.. ;)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 09:46:26 AM »
MODS MODS MODS

DO NOT LET PEOPLE LIKE 

TAKE OVER THIS BOARD

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »
MODS MODS MODS

DO NOT LET PEOPLE LIKE 

TAKE OVER THIS BOARD

...next thing you know, people will be banning Souljah Boy fans?  :D