Author Topic: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!  (Read 4016 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »
Let me put you up on game, 2Pac used blood slang such as All Eyez On Me or All Eyez On You and Nature and shit, but 2Pac wasn't a banging blood. He was more like an honorary member introduced by Suge, because back in 1994 he was fucking with Syke who was a Crip. Suge used to launder money and bang, 2Pac got in on it with Suge. Death Row used to run with Fruity Town Pirus for protection, this would later effect how Suge's friend Buntry died.

what you mean?whats "blood slang" about all eyez on me or all eyez on you, nature (?), what you mean by all these?
what suge did do for the bloods?what was his way to "put in work"?

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3548/gangs/blood.htm <--- Peep that when it's back up for the slang.

If I remember correctly, a "nature" means a dude's girl or some shit. Hence the song "Nigga's Nature". Not sure about Suge putting in technical work, but he was down with the community. Suge gets more of a bad rep than he deserves though.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »
Pac wasnt a gang member , he said it himself.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 08:31:23 PM »
Pac wasnt a gang member , he said it himself.

yup "i aint a crip or blood, im jus a thug, in this life i lead"

and lol @ D-stress - here we go again!

when it rains it pours

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »
lmao! at those pics
the dog and the gurl rollin dirrty

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »

;D

when it rains it pours

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
he rolled with ganggreen also LMAO!

messi19

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »
Let me put you up on game, 2Pac used blood slang such as All Eyez On Me or All Eyez On You and Nature and shit, but 2Pac wasn't a banging blood. He was more like an honorary member introduced by Suge, because back in 1994 he was fucking with Syke who was a Crip. Suge used to launder money and bang, 2Pac got in on it with Suge. Death Row used to run with Fruity Town Pirus for protection, this would later effect how Suge's friend Buntry died.

Fruity Town Pirus?..its FRUIT TOWN PIRU fool, not FRUITY. U dont know shit internet-story-believing ass muthafucka.

Yes, this is coming from a guy who believes The Game bangs. I call them Fruity, because they sure as hell act like it. Do a bit of investigation into the subject, and maybe you'd learn a little bit. Speaking of which, I think it's about time you got off the net and got some pussy instead of riding The Game's dick so hard. It's fans like you who make me want to take my copy of Doctor's Advocate and throw it in the trash.

Lmao at this fool ass nigga catching feelings cuz he couldnt even get it right. Lmao so fans decides who u listen to? U can throw away every Game CD for all i care u weak ass nigga. Lmaaaaao at Fruity Town Piru....nigga acted like he came straight outta compton and shit then the nigga tripped haaard.
Thats how you know niggas catching feelings when u correct them or talk about some shit then cuz they get mad they start talkin about something completely different cuz they wanna or try to insult u. Lmao just accept the lost nigga.

lmaaaaao at this nigga.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 11:21:02 PM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2008, 11:32:57 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
2.HE MENTIONS M.O.B IN MANY SONGS
3.HE SAYS: "STICK A NEEDLE IN MY EYE FOR MOB"
4.ICE-T TOLD HIM NOT TO BANG CAUSE BLOODS WERE "USING" HIM (COMIN FROM ICE´S MOUTH HIMSELF, READ IT ON THE FORUM)
5.HE FOUGHT BABY LANE, CAUSE HE SNATCHED SOMEONE`S CHAIN (TREY´S), WHY WOULD HE DO IT IF HE WOULDN`T REP FOR THEM?
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE
7.HIS SONG "U CAN`T C ME" (NOTICE SPELL OF "SEE"  WITH "C").

Whats up lil.homie...reading this adds alot of confusion to people who dont know about this info.pac ws never a blood,but gang affiliated(YES).there is a difference ya know....during his 92-93-94 yrspac had more crips around him than alil.bit.yet thuglife is a mix of all gangs(gd,vl,rips,bloods,ect.peace....but ICE did get at him i remember this interview with ice.he was also saying that he was not with the east west shit.(ice was born on the east and raised in the west(LIKE PAC):

BIGWORM

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2008, 12:33:07 AM »
Unfortunately 2-PAC was a cross dresser REPPIN BLUE in his THUG LIFE day's and REPPIN RED in his DEATH ROW(sentence) day's....

The Game & Lil Wayne also cross dressed.

midwestryder

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2008, 04:52:32 AM »
Unfortunately 2-PAC was a cross dresser REPPIN BLUE in his THUG LIFE day's and REPPIN RED in his DEATH ROW(sentence) day's....

The Game & Lil Wayne also cross dressed.
it is not called cross dressed . it is called false flaggin

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2008, 05:39:54 AM »
he rolled with ganggreen also LMAO!

Pac has a sick ass belt.

Inside Death Row

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2008, 06:07:28 AM »
When I say "puttin it down" I mean hangin with the OG's, repping it in public, and gettin into fights with rival hoods.

A quote from "Boom Boom Boom" :

"Could it be my history livin G like/
Enemies who wanna C me what it B like"

You don't say "What it B like" on a song, on a record label full of heavy gang affiliation from multiple sets, unless you're really affiliated, which Pac undoubtedly was.

I'm not sayin pac is some life long gang banger, but he was definitely put into the MOB set. Anyone denying it is being ignorant.

I'm sure Snoop and Daz, and other people around the situation that won't have biased views protecting Pac (Mopreme, Syke) can attest to Pac being initiated into the MOB gang and running with it heavily.

K-9

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2008, 08:56:39 AM »

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »
Pac wasn't no Blood even tho he was the 1st one sportin the Flame LA hat.  Pac been screaming out MOB.  money ova bitches
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.