Author Topic: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!  (Read 4024 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2008, 05:29:12 AM »
Are still at it, Psycho?

C'mon

kemizt

D-Stress

« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2008, 12:34:48 AM »
Enemies who wanna C me what it B like

I don't think anymore needs to be said.

are you sure its reference to crips and bloods?

D-Stress

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »

are you sure its reference to crips and bloods?

and "nature" could mean nature, character too.
"thug´s nature"=how a thug is.

it hasnt to be a blood slang.

does syke in "M.O.B" say "red flaggin"?

why did buntry die?what has it to do with fruit town bloods?

when did buntry die?some sites say he died in 97 but at the same time i heard eastwood say (on unreleased song wit NINA): "i lost too many homies in this rap-shit 2pac and buntry"..eastwood wasnt around death row in 96/97 right?

he shout-out people (btw: ohhla.com are full of bullshit, me personally send them corrections 100 times, punchy=buntry, stupid hoes)
when pac says: "I got Neckbone,Herron,Buntry,Big Rock Plus Trey This One´s For You" (Clean Version).

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:46:22 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2008, 02:42:03 PM »
i guess that's a good reason to bump the topic

D-Stress

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »
^^ me too. ;)

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »
LOL hahahahaha thats a funny picture!!!!!!!!

hjaha yeah i never seen dat

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »
don't dudes from the bay use that mob shit a lot? and say shit like "swear on the mob"? im not too familiar with the bay slang but i know i've heard that shit a lot, and pac was out from oakland. so i just figured that.

i think pac just rolled with whatever.
he probably didn't openly claim but he associated. just
like he did with crips when he was hangin with them.

people get pac twisted up. he was a poet who tried to portray
his art a little to close to his life, and that shit caught up with him in the end.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2008, 01:08:54 AM »
This dude is a fool, MOB stood for Money over Bitches, he yelled it out all the time. Pac said Blood because in the Bay (primarily around Oakland) where they don't really gangbang but have drug clicks, they say Blood all the time. Pac might of rolled with the Bloods, only because Suge had them around all the time being affiliated with them. And finally, you prove to be clueless about gangs when you said Pac spelled see as C, crips do that. A blood would never do that. Matter of fact some hard core bloods refuse to say any words that have a c or start with a c. So in stead of whatz craccin', it is whatz BracKin'.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2008, 01:19:28 AM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
2.HE MENTIONS M.O.B IN MANY SONGS
3.HE SAYS: "STICK A NEEDLE IN MY EYE FOR MOB"
4.ICE-T TOLD HIM NOT TO BANG CAUSE BLOODS WERE "USING" HIM (COMIN FROM ICE´S MOUTH HIMSELF, READ IT ON THE FORUM)
5.HE FOUGHT BABY LANE, CAUSE HE SNATCHED SOMEONE`S CHAIN (TREY´S), WHY WOULD HE DO IT IF HE WOULDN`T REP FOR THEM?
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE
7.HIS SONG "U CAN`T C ME" (NOTICE SPELL OF "SEE"  WITH "C").

AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2008, 01:38:08 AM »
THA BOTTOM LINE IS THIS......................TUPAC WAS A BLOOD......................ALSO WHEN HE CAME TO THA CHI TO PROMOTE HIS DEBUT DEATHROW ALBUM................HE DIDN'T ROLL WITH FOLKZ SUCH THA LIKES OF THA GD'Z........IMPERIAL GANSTERS OR.........MANIACS AND COBRAZ..............HE ROLL WITH FINBALLS................HE ROLL WITH NIGGAZ THAT WERE VICELORDS,BLACK P STONES,4 CORNER HUSTLAZ AND OF COURSE.............THEE ALKN!!!WHEN BLOODS COME TO THA CHI............THEY DON'T BECOME OR STAY BLOODS.............THEY ALL TURNED BLACK P STONES..............THA SAME WITH GAY ASS CRIPS.............WHEN A BITCH ASS CRIP COMES HERE TO THA CHI............HE BECOMES A GD AND THAT'S CHI'Z WAY AND CHI'Z LAW!!!AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2008, 01:56:18 AM »
don't dudes from the bay use that mob shit a lot? and say shit like "swear on the mob"? im not too familiar with the bay slang but i know i've heard that shit a lot, and pac was out from oakland. so i just figured that.
never heard about "swear on tha mob"-thng but i know ppl from the bay (and UK too) say "blood", but its not gang related it´s something like "brother", "friend",etc.

This dude is a fool, MOB stood for Money over Bitches, he yelled it out all the time.

it also means Member Of Bloods ;)

And finally, you prove to be clueless about gangs when you said Pac spelled see as C, crips do that. A blood would never do that. Matter of fact some hard core bloods refuse to say any words that have a c or start with a c. So in stead of whatz craccin', it is whatz BracKin'.

homie i know that :) but i mean it was kinda diss to crips (?), you cant "C" me, like "even you´re a crip you cant see me".

and "nature" could mean nature, character too.
"thug´s nature"=how a thug is.

it hasnt to be a blood slang.

does syke in "M.O.B" say "red flaggin"?

why did buntry die?what has it to do with fruit town bloods?

when did buntry die?some sites say he died in 97 but at the same time i heard eastwood say (on unreleased song wit NINA): "i lost too many homies in this rap-shit 2pac and buntry"..eastwood wasnt around death row in 96/97 right?

are you sure its reference to crips and bloods?and if, what is he trying to say?

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2008, 02:15:10 AM »
Brush up on your gang culture. Simple saying C inside of see is not an insult to crips. That only holds true when tagging a wall and you spell a word with the C and then proceed to cross it out or put a k behind it. Like a crip will write blood in a similar looking way like this kinda <i>Bklood</i>  Pac wrote that way since he was young, spelling see like C and even wrote I by drawing an actual eye. Check out his poems from the book "The Rose That Grew From Concrete." It has copies of the original poems written and so you'll understand.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2008, 02:26:46 AM »
PLEASE let this fucking turd of a topic dry up and turn into dust already.

Al Bundy

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2008, 02:31:02 AM »
PLEASE let this fucking turd of a topic dry up and turn into dust already.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2008, 03:42:18 AM »
Brush up on your gang culture. Simple saying C inside of see is not an insult to crips. That only holds true when tagging a wall and you spell a word with the C and then proceed to cross it out or put a k behind it. Like a crip will write blood in a similar looking way like this kinda <i>Bklood</i>  Pac wrote that way since he was young, spelling see like C and even wrote I by drawing an actual eye. Check out his poems from the book "The Rose That Grew From Concrete." It has copies of the original poems written and so you'll understand.
pac crossed "gang letters" in his poems when he was young? ???
So Do Dirty's post was that hard to read and understand?

kemizt